Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Rant central Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad day?
  You bet!
View Results

Erdette

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:33 pm
I got arrested in July and I owe the state 600 + $ and I have been sick and it's been snowy and I've missed about a full week of work plus I think I have a cyst in my wrist like my mom but *laughs a little bit uncontrollably* I have no insurance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:25 pm
*Hugs both of you*

Onward to my rant... ish thing.

So, I'm bisexual. However, a while ago, my parents told me about something that happened when I was little, that I had blocked out of my memory. It was something awful two older boys did to me when I was in daycare. Right after I learned that, I felt rather.. asexual. I don't completely feel that way, but now hetersexual sex doesn't particularly appeal to me. ._.
I don't know what to doooo.

*Might repost this in the help/advice subforum later*

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Samarante

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:01 pm
s**t, I'm in love with a sociopath, and my fake multiple personality disorder decided I was over her... but I kissed her, I left lip marks and she hates me alot... but the whole thing sucked because I skipped class and cried for like a whole hour, and it's almost valentines day. crying Saddest part, the person who tried the most to comfort me is the girl she used to love, who hurt her so much we both decided we hated her... so now look at that, and she glares at anyone (male or female) that approaches me and scares them all away with her spiky blue hair. Lame. stuck in a relationship that doesn't really qualify sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:15 am
I have no money and my parents are refusing to help me out anymore. And I'll need money for school soon. And getting a job now is next to impossible, again, because my last job was so horrible I can't use my former boss as a reference. So it's like I've never worked before and I'm starting from scratch all over again... last job took me a long time to get... so getting a new job will probably take just as long... and with a new girlfriend... dates and valentines will be hard to get through... moving out will be impossible... staying with parents will drive me insane... University probably won't happen... Nicotine addiction driving me insane and I can't keep mooching off my friends... My shoes are falling apart, my clothes are getting holes...

Goddammit. I need a job stressed  

LesLove790

DJ Blow Stix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:21 pm
urm...I got drunk on a friday and had my first lesbian make out with my best friend. .___.; I guess I was...uh...slightly drunk? no. -cough- Then Im in love with three people and Im having a headache. grr.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:53 am
[[Etchi Kichi]]
urm...I got drunk on a friday and had my first lesbian make out with my best friend. .___.; I guess I was...uh...slightly drunk? no. -cough- Then Im in love with three people and Im having a headache. grr.

Sounds similar to my problem. Only, I got drunk two weeks ago and had hetro (well, hetro if you consider me by my physical sex, and not mental gender) sex with my best guy friend. AND I have a girlfriend.

I suck. So much.  

[Teuflisch]

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:33 pm
My boyfriend broke up with me today JUST because i'm bisexual . . .
a*****e!
and i'm now thinking of askign out my best friend tomorrow night or the night after .. .  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:43 pm
I'm tired of living the way i do, which is just doing nothing all the time. Im doing more to overcome that, but i feel like I'm just stuck here being useless to myself and everyone around me. I feel like i need to get out on the road and do something more with my life. It feels horrible.

and on another note i have another problem. Me an my girlfriend just broke up 3 months ago, reletively short time for me, maybe longer for others. Anywho. I was fine being alone, which is part of the reason i broke up with her (among others), but just recently i feel like i have to go and look for someone. And just recently ive started like a friend of mine a little more than i usually would. Theres 2 problems. She lives across the state, not a state across literally on the other side of the state. The other problem is shes around 3 years younger than me, while im 18 years old. This might be some crush so im just waiting things out, even tho it is very frustrating.

theres my rant of nothingness.  

dthestryker13

[The.Truth.Is.Out.There]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:17 am
i dont really consider it an 'issue' that im bi, i mean, who cares, right? WRONG!!! i was shoved into the brutal truth the other day. i was walking down the hallways at school, to go talk to one of my straight friends, who was talking to another straight girl. and i hear (as a get within like 3-5 feet of them) 'so bugs really a f*****t? ew! it would be better if she was a good-looking gay, but shes just...*sighs in disgustedness*' and my friend sees me and she looks really hurt that i heard that and shes in the middle of it... so yeah... i got homophobed and called ugly in ONE SENTENCE!!! and i thought that the 'phobe wasnt homophobic because she kind of brags about having all these gay/bi/lesbian friends. i thought she was my friend, but now i know better. crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:32 am
I got a Freakin' allergic reaction in a VERY awkward spot, I had to get my pupils dialated today, I have to repeat JUNIOR YEAR! And now I have a headache because of all that!!! GAHHH!!!11eleventyone

EDIT: today, the 25, I freakin' got my hair stuck in a power sander. Which hurts. A lot. Thank (Insert deity of your choice here) I didn't have to cut it off. But it still hurt and I'm still crying a bit...  

ruenia

Phantom Wombat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:03 am
Ugh. My girlfriend is visiting and I'm so unhappy I could just cry. Luckily I used the excuse that my brother would be coming home any minute to not snuggle, and now to have her laptop plugged in she's far away. biggrin

But she's insanely jealous that I'm close with all of my friends and I can't stand it. It didn't used to be this way, but suddenly she's insane and I can't remember what I like about her. Is that horrible?

And I'm so, so, SO disappointed that my ex isn't on...we broke up on really good terms (we could never be very serious because he lives clear over in Virginia) and I know he's in love with me, just from the way that he talks to me...

And we're so honest with each other but I STILL can't tell him that I'm 95% sure that I'm trans...I'm almost terrified of what he would think...and I don't think I should do anything until I have it figured out...

But it's making me so insanely unhappy. I wish my girlfriend would end the relationship, really, or that it was time for her to go home...It makes me feel awful but what can you do....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:25 pm
What shall I rant about?
Too much to rant about.
Oh, I know. How about the girl who is making my life miserable!

Okay...so there is this girl named Adriane and I'm confused on whether or not I'm still in love with her. She had stabbed my heart with a rusty, poison-covered spike, twisted it like it was a war crime, yanked it out, threw it in the dirt, rubbed it around, chewed it up, spit it out, grabbed it, and shoved it back in. Not literally, of course, but mentally. I want to talk to her, but the thought scares the s**t out of me. Oh well...  

woahchelseaa

ToeboysGurl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:18 am
My girlfriend doesn't seem to understand the concept of "Planning" and that when you plan something you WANT to do said thing.

This is coming from when she forgot about our friday date when I was gonna take her to the movies.

And last night when I was going to bread some chicken, grill it, and make her dinner. But her family went out for lunch and then went shopping and didnt come back until a good 15min after I left their house after waiting for 2hours for them to come back home. scream scream stressed stressed
^That was even her dads idea too...><  
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces