View Results

supreme_slayer

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:06 pm
As stated first in this thread, abortion should be allowed for cases that call for one. But, if there is no real reason besides you not wanting to have a baby around, or something to have to spend money on besides yourself; in other words, Selfish Reasons; you should not be allowed to have choose abortion. It was your own mistake in the first place, and if you get pregnant, you are supposed to have a child, unless it will be very unhealthy all of its life , or there is some reason it would not be worth to the child to have been born.
A little off subject, I would like to mention mothers who bottle feed their children, when they can and are able to normally feed them, and the baby is still in the age to need their mother's milk. If you don't do this because you think it's stupid or because you're 'like an animal' you are just being selfish, and saying you don't care for your child. And, besides, you are an animal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:35 pm
I am against Abortion all the way. Yeap, I'm one of those crazy Christians when it comes to going against one of the Ten Commandments : Thou Shalt not Kill. Abortion is doing the exact opposite. You are killing a beautiful creature that God has blessed you with. That child might become the President! Or someone important for that matter. It's like killing something that never did you any harm (Like the mockingbirds in "To KIll a Mockingbird".
I feel that abortion is just....plain wrong.

But that's my opinion  

Paperclip Cookies

moonlight34

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:05 am
i support the freedom of choise.I dont think the decision to have an abortion is an easy one,and the majority of girls/woman who have them dont look upon it as an easy way out.And most of them never forget having one.
I also think we should be carefull to jugde people,we dont live their lives,dont have their feelings and all,so who are we to say what is right and what is wrong?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:45 am
If anything it should be none of the government's business. If they don't legalize abortion there's still going to be those who will do it illegally for profit. and if people don't have it done under the table by illegal prospectors, there's still the wire coat hanger if all else fails. At least if it's regulated and legal it can be a much safer ordeal.  

Phaeton

Katarra Bloodstone

Ruthless Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:33 pm
Phaeton
If anything it should be none of the government's business. If they don't legalize abortion there's still going to be those who will do it illegally for profit. and if people don't have it done under the table by illegal prospectors, there's still the wire coat hanger if all else fails. At least if it's regulated and legal it can be a much safer ordeal.
heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

Exactly. If aboration were made illegal, woman would still do it anyway, but they'd do it at home, themselves, or in alleys, or where-ever else they can. Thousands of woman and unborn children would die.

heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:04 am
I totally agree,abortion should only be used as a last resort,but still should be legal,I understand in one state(not sure witch)It is not allowed period and when the guy on tv announced it all I could say was"I bet you would'nt be saying these things if it was your doughter who got raped".  

Blinding Onyx

Buttercup Scenester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:16 pm
Saka Kazima
Abortion. I just love to bring this up, because then all hell breaks loose. I personally think that it should be outlawed in a vast majority of cases. IF YOU WERE MATURE ENOUHG TO HAVE SEX, YOU SHOULD BE MATURE ENOUGH TO HAVE A CHILD.

In the cases of rape of those detrimental to the mother's health however, abortion should be allowed if it is desired.
And I agree with you 100%. It shouldn't be COMPLETELY outlawed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm Pro-Choice.
I believe that EVERYBODY has a choice whether they want to keep the baby or not. No one has the right to tell them differently.

Think of this:
You're sixteen. You go to a party, get drunk, and end up sleeping with this guy. Alittle while later you find out, hey! you're pregnant!
Not only could a mother as young as that have birthing problems, the baby might come out wrong and have defects and problems, and on top of that, the girl's life is ruined.

on the subject of adoption, we already have TONS of children in orphanages all over, we don't need the thousands more that the ban on abortion might bring.

But then, even if abortion WAS outlawed, people would still do it. They used to, back when it was illegal before.

Key The Thief

SayuriNikita

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:20 pm
I think each person should have the right to decided what they wish to do with their body.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:23 am
It's up to the mother, we can't control what a person does... although it still remains a crime..  

kiddowx

chessiejo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:46 am
mothers should be made aware, by professionals, of the likely negative physical and emotional consequences before they opt for the procedure.

right now they do not receive thorough counseling, which means they are giving uninformed consent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:54 pm
[[Ninja Sammich Saka]]
Abortion. I just love to bring this up, because then all hell breaks loose. I personally think that it should be outlawed in a vast majority of cases. IF YOU WERE MATURE ENOUHG TO HAVE SEX, YOU SHOULD BE MATURE ENOUGH TO HAVE A CHILD.

In the cases of rape of those detrimental to the mother's health however, abortion should be allowed if it is desired.

I agree. I think abortion is wrong.  

londonchick25

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SearaSyte

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:56 pm
chessiejo
mothers should be made aware, by professionals, of the likely negative physical and emotional consequences before they opt for the procedure.

right now they do not receive thorough counseling, which means they are giving uninformed consent.

This would make the most sense.

1. People will be forced to know exactly what they're doing.
2. Illegalizing it won't stop it from happening.
3. If a child is born only to lead a miserable, torturous life filled with neglect and cruelty, abortion would stop it from happenging.

Literate Hell

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff