Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
I'll be there... ||| A drama RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:05 pm
((can we just have him black out for a moment? I don't want him dead yet crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:23 pm
Yea! Have him black out! Oh and... I forgot to mention that Atemu can be see by the dying and dead. And about Bakura, he's not needed. But we do need a doctor and a lawyer. ))  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:23 am
[Yes, he's blacking out for a moment. 3nodding Poor Moki. ;-;
Dude, I'm amazed by how calm I am. x__X; ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:37 am
((creepy eek hm... i'll be a lawyer, if that's ok sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:14 pm
((I know, your soo mean crying j/k))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:28 pm
((Or possibly you're so calm because you came up with the idea and it's all chill w/ u like that xd that made absolutely no sense... xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:24 am
[ lol That could very well be it, though. Anyway: Is Mokuba going to shock because the beepy-machine's going crazy for a moment or what? mad D]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:59 am
((o_O You're really getting a kick out of this, arent you?))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:45 pm
Angel of Flames
((o_O You're really getting a kick out of this, arent you?))

[A kick? Naw... I just like to see people that don't exist in real life or the people I hate in real life suffer. heart ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:02 pm
((That works. Ok, I'm not digging the new web design here stare ))  

Angel of Flames2

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:48 pm
Same here, Angel-chan. I don't like the idea that newbies get items automatically, because unlike us who started out with only a Peasant set, they don't have to work for their items. The nerve. And I don't like the orange and white theme going on. It's yucky.

And yea, let's have the heart monitor go crazy... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:51 am
Mokuba sobbed into his brothers shoulder, holding him for dear life. He understood his brother not grasping back, him and Seto hugged rarely. But what seemed wierd was that they always hugged during dramatic moments such as this. Yet his brother layed there, stif as stone. Mokuba began to sob harder, drentching his brothers shoulder in his grief. The smell of his haid, the feel of his skin, his soft breathing on his ear, it all seemed so precious now. Just hugging him seemed so vital and blissful. With all of these emotions, it was hard not to smile through the tears. But then, the smile faded.

"Seto?.." he whispered. It seemed that even he was not himself anymore. Then, his ears gave him all the answers. A variety of beeps and blinking lights went off in the room. His eyes left his brothers soft hair to gaze at the machine. It was going wild, trying tl alarm others there was something wrong. "No..Seto..Seto! Seto!" he shouted. His eyes began to water again, filling to the brim with hot fresh tears. Quickly, he left his brother, and pounded the alarm button. Telling nurses and doctors that there was something wrong in their room.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:55 pm
((I'll be a doctor, since I'm here sweatdrop Yeah... furniture too! it's rediculous! :XP))

The doctor came dashing in, followed my a small army of others. One glance at the moniter sent her into a slight panic. As the doctors gathered around Seto, trying to stablize him, a young nurse gently seperated Mokie from his brother, pulling him out of the way.
"Don't worry kiddo... you did the right thing, pushing that button when you did. The doctors are going to stabalize him now."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:46 pm
The black darkness slowly faded, until it was a thick, semi-visible gray curain covering his sight, senses and mind instead of a black one.
His eyelids moved, but he wasn't able to open them.
His body didn't 'beg for air' the way it usually does after not breathing, but Seto realized this and inhaled.
Even thought his mind didn't work the way it should, he was very well aware of the fact that nothing but his will brought him back.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:56 am
Mokuba did not move from his brothers body once the button had been pressed. He held his brothers body closer ot him, as if protecting him. Setos head was now placed in his chest, sligthly lifting from the pillow. As his whispered conforting words to Setos body, he began to stroke his hair. His fingers sliping easily through the strans. They were clean and soft. Mouba could still smell his shampoo from the small strans that tickled his nose. Such small pleassures seemed to bring him joy at the moment. The raging machine seemed to have subsided. Yet it was only his ears playing tricks on him. He could die sitting like this and he would be fine.

Then, catching his attention, were slaming doors. Though these doors slammed open, allowing doctors to rush through. Mokuba watched as the doctors came closer to them. They all seemed to surround the two, giving Mokuba very little room to move about. The panic of the doctors stired up his own cautions. Now he was afraid that he was holding Seto the wrong way. Realizing this cause him to loosen his grip and set Setos head gently back to where it belonged. As if on cue of Setos resting head, he could feel a grasp to his arm. Soon, he was rushed away from the crowd of doctors by a gentle nurse.

He gazed up at her, his eyes pitiful and vunerable. It was as if she held Setos life within her hands. It seemed as if he was begging her for something, for Setos health and recovery. Her voice soothed him slightly, but the doctors scrambling about made his stomach chern. He gave a silent gulp as he watched the chaos. There was nothing he could do but stand there. Soon enough the nurse had vanished within the crowd with the others, assisting the doctors. When he came to realize there was nothing he could do, he headed to the door. Passing through, he caught sight of the others, sitting in silence. As upset as he was, he did not even greet them as he joined them in sitting in silence.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff