Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How did you become a Naruto fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you become a Naruto fan?
Friend told me to check it out.
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Ads...
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
I saw it on the shelf, picked it up and read.
12%
 12%  [ 26 ]
I've been a fan too long to rember!
7%
 7%  [ 16 ]
My shinobi senses led me to it...
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 206

Zephyr Moon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:25 pm
my cousin gave me 28 eps for christmas....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:03 pm
shonen jump issue 2  

Phantom Theif Dark

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:24 pm
my boyfriend got me into it...after i was watching the kenshin series on his computer...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:07 pm
U_U I read it first in shonenjump then a friend got me obsessed  

SabTheNin

Yomei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:12 pm
On another forum that I'm a member of, some of the members formed the Legendary Trio by changing their usernames, and then another guy changed his to Hatake Kakashi. And he was talking to me one day, told me I should be part of the Naruto gang, I told him I hadn't seen/read it, and so the next day I went to Borders, read the manga, LOVED it, and changed my username to Temari. And I've loved it ever since.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:16 pm
I'd heard about it for like a year in the forums, then Viz finally came out with volume 1, so I picked that up, started watching the the fansubs and then I finally graduated to the scanlations of the japanese manga.  

Furyion

Zanbattou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:10 am
I picked up a copy of Shonen Jump to look at Shaman King and saw Sasuke. I thought " This looks crazy cool ". I looked it up, played the video game and fell in love.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:35 pm
Well, my ex-boyfriend was the one who got me hooked... But I'm not holding him against Naruto... While he was a loser, I do dearly luv Naruto... 3nodding  

Navashuryn

Beloved Pirate

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:25 pm
Shonen Jump got me hooked the first issue.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:29 pm
I'd seen tons of fanart of it and heard that it was really good and so my sister downloaded a bunch of AMVs (our source for seeing what an anime looks like sweatdrop ) and we thought, 'damn. That looks cool.' So we started downloading a few, but they were taking ages. So we went to the Adelaide convention with the thought to pick up any manga/anime we found and look into it - of course we didn't find any, but seeing a ton of cosplayers (and I mean a TON - there must've been every character but Naruto and NO doubles! T'was cool) from the show, plus the fact that we had to leave before watching the Naruto screenings (nnoooooo), we decided to go home and chuck every single episode on our download list. A couple of days later we started watching and from then - big fan xd  

LamingtonQueen

vicxa_girl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:05 am
When i first saw the anime it got me hooked biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:47 pm
We went to Paris last summer holidays and I got sick...A friend of mine, who went with me and my mom, is a big Naruto Fan and she took all her Naruto mangas with her...Because it was so boring I took the mangas and read xD
I fell in love with Sasuke & Kakashi Sama and that is the story *lol* heart heart  

Jyonouchi

Lily of the Valley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:23 pm
A year and some months ago I was wandering on Internet in search for an anime to watch and I stumbled on a Naruto review and I though it looked cool (man was I right!!!) and I started to watch it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:31 pm
The anime club at my college was really into Naruto, and I didn’t quite understand why. They even had a set of forehead protects that they would wear. The showed a few eps to the club and I liked it. Yet, it wasn’t until I started watching it on my own that I got hooked. Seriously hooked.  

bishounenizer

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:22 pm
i found out about naruto in shonen jump...so i read it and then i waited for the first manga...and then, after waiting for what seemed a millenium, the second and 3rd volume...and thats how it started...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff