Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:13 am
^has an extremely cute ava

no i didn't know that! thats cute! heh ^.^ ... (i think chibi Usa was 560 in the manga..)

I dont know if this is a actual question, but it's been bugging me; how come in RPs people have Chibi Chibi and Galaxia as two different beings?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:59 am
^ Love the Odongo's~

<> I believe its because they go by the manga version, where Chibi Chibi is actually Sailor Moon/Cosmos of the way long distant future, not Sailor Galaxia's star seed like in the anime, this is probably why they separate them... I honestly have little knowledge about the RP's but that's my guess!!

v What is your Favorite Sailor Moon song, Japanese preferred!! I'm not just talking about the Miracle Romance opening song or the Stars theme but EVERY song heard in the song (if you've seen the Japanese one there are many... ex: 1st season when Serenity appears, 3rd when Usagi's in Haruka's car, 4th when they transform in front of the Amazoness Quartet, the movies all have songs too, plus all the ending songs of the 5 seasons!!) Personally I like the song Rei sings in SMR at her concert.  

User_8572

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:58 pm
^ Love the shoes!

<> I've always loved Ai no Senshi and La Soldier to name a few...I also have a special spot for Fate is so beautiful. ^_^ (I also love Miss Dream but it's not from the anime)

V To carry on a discussion I once had with other fans... could Umino-Melvin actually be cute under his coke bottle glasses? O.o What's your take on the debate?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:04 pm
^is a Neo Moon Princess XD (p.s I love La Solider and Ai no Senshi! They are my faves)

yes, I would say Melvin/Umino is adorable under is glasses...I mean would Molly go out with him otherwise?

Can you actully have one all time fave SM episode?  

ElaborateDream

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:17 am
^ Is a fairy who's trying to be punk. (I know! I forgot to mention Heart moving... sweatdrop )

<> Personally, no. I cannot. I'll have episodes I like better than others but not one alltime favorite.

V Have you ever felt like Takeuchi-san missed a few scouts that should have been made?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:55 am
^seems pretty cool

YES! She should of made the river gaurdians, Sailor Papillion, and rest of the senshi! They were all freaking cool...oh wait do you mean in the manga? if so, there were plenty senshi in the manga..but the anime..the anime was different.

Do you have a collection of SM goodies, including figures, plushies, etc?  

ElaborateDream

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:11 am
^ Seems pretty cool too.

<> No. crying I used to own all but two of the manga (Volume 11 and StarS 1), several of the artbooks, and a good variety of the music cds. Now I don't own any of them anymore thanks to my parents. (They destroyed them becuase they think Sailor Moon is teh d3vil) Now all I have is a super nintendo emulator and most of the Sailor Moon game roms.

V How many "fan" senshi have you created?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:05 am
^ White is SO in this season... kudo's

<> So... I once upon a time made a whole series devoted to the Next Generation of Senshi, it was based off the elements since the senshi all lived in Crystal Tokyo and not on their fun planets anymore, Chibi-usa had 2 daughters one was colorful like Usagi and the other darker but still sweet. It was basically Sailor Rainbow (wow, big surprise, I'm gay), well none of the senshi were homo's this time around. Her name was Niji (rainbow) and basically the Black Moon Clan attack (again) but it was Diamond lil sis who remained on that rouge moon till she was about 25-ish and hated the white moon clan for killing her family, she was very corrupted by power obviously. Well, it was the end of Crystal Tokyo and thus creating a new wave of evil... I also brought in Greek Senshi (like Phi & Chi), The Sailor Quartet's kids (like in the Manga they'r eChibi-usa's senshi) and some others by the end. Plus Niji's fell in love with the lead guard and he was put under a curse to become a white tiger by day and a man by night... ah, fan fics are fun. But the answer is YES, I made up a lot on my own...
Here's a pic I drew a long time ago, DON'T judge me!!

User Image

v Have you ever written a Sailor Moon fan fic, if so what about?  

User_8572

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:39 pm
^ Your series sounds fun. Wouldn't mind seeing that myself!

<> I've written several. One was a light and fluffy piece about Chibi-Usa and Helios being reunited on the day she is crowned heir apparent.
Another is just a little one shot where Usagi and Mamoru discuss love and loving when you know that you will be seperated from your loved ones.
I have so many it's hard to remember them all now. ^_^;;

V One of the "inner senshi" (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter) must become a sacrifice so that eternal peace may be achieved. Who would you choose to be the lamb? (It doesn't have to be the traditional moon either) Also, remember that, this time, once dead, they cannot be brought back, their star seed sacrificed....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:03 pm
^Would like to add to friends list

Venus, only because she is the Goddess of Love and is the most likly canidate.

v....um...How many senshi are there? Including from manga, anime, and musicals?  

ElaborateDream

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:17 am
^ Has been added to friends list.

<> Do you want the ones actually named? Because it is made obvious in Stars that there are senshi in just about every system. Since there are several systems in a galaxy....there is virtually no way to know how many actual senshi there was supposed to be.

V Can you name all of the senshi from teh anime, manga, and musicals?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:15 am
^ *huggles*

Sailor Chaos
Sailor Cosmos
Sailor Moon
Sailor mercury
Sailor Chibi Moon
Sailor Mars
Sailor Pheibos and Deimos
Sailor Luna
Daina Fairy
Sailor Pluto
Sailor Saturn
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Alluminum Siren
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Sailor Pallas
Sailor Vesta
Sailor Ceres
Sailor Juno
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion
Sailor Star Maker
Sailor Star Healer
Sailor Star Fighter
Sailor Kakyuu
Sailor Galaxia
Sailr Pewter Fox
Sailor Stone Croco
Sailor Lethe & Sailor Mnemosyne
Sailor Chi and Phi and theta
Sailor Butress
Sailor Chanel and Gucci
Culdrian Gaurdian
i think thats all

Which one of these only made it into the art book?

(heh i accdently posted this in the other thread i was doing haha im such a dork)  

ElaborateDream

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:44 am
^ *huggles back*

<> Diana fairy? *blinks*

V Assign each senshi (only from the anime/manga) an emoticon that suits their personality!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:02 am
^must like Sm as much as me redface

Moon: crying
Chibi Moon: heart
Neptune neutral
Venus: sweatdrop
Mercury emo
Mars burning_eyes
Jupiter cheese_whine
Uranus cool
Saturn confused
Pluto idea
Fighter pirate
Maker ninja
Healer rolleyes

that was difficult

v// Which couple you like the best? Mamoru & Usagi or Seiya and Usagi?  

ElaborateDream

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:29 am
^ Pretty Wings~

<> As for love, Serenity and Endymion will never be beaten (They're the Romeo & Juliet of their time!) but for fun... Seiya showed Usagi more good time is just StarS than Mamoru did in 4 years. My favorite was when they went on a date to the theme park and they were screaming at everything, haunted house- Rollercoaster- Lady at the ticket stand- hehe. I think that Usagi needed that last dating experience with Seiya to be able to realize she wanted to be with Mamoru and get married, ya know? Good times~

v What is your Fav school uniform?? There's Usagi's Jr. High, Usagi's High school, Rei's private school girl, Haruka & Michiru's Infinity school, Makoto's 'large' Jr High, Minako's Jr. High, Seiya's High School... I think that's all? Well, if ya think of more lemme know!!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff