Submit

poll
  whore
View Results

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:59 am
shizznazzled
i ******** love avenged sevenfold. i listen to city of evil constantly and sometimes it makes me cry a little. tears of sheer musical bliss. it's so good.

Musical bliss is the best kind!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:07 pm
Screaming_Statement
shizznazzled
i ******** love avenged sevenfold. i listen to city of evil constantly and sometimes it makes me cry a little. tears of sheer musical bliss. it's so good.

Ignorance
A7x is bliss  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:25 pm
..Switchblade Saint...
Screaming_Statement
shizznazzled

Ignorance
A7x is bliss

AGREED!
whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:23 pm
I heart them!  

Reignofmyu

Dapper Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RachelPandoRa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:52 pm
The rock without a doubt!!!! Just about all my friends love them! I saw them at Warped 2005 and I had never heard of them but I thought they did awesome! Right now I have City Of Evil and I love Sidewinder and Beast and The Harlot and the song Unholy Confessions biggrin I love how they actually have guitar solos unlike a lot of new bands mrgreen Also I think they sound a lot like Guns and Roses on Seize The Day and I find they sound a lot like a lot of Older bands blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:59 pm
I really liked the song "Seize the Day" and "Bat Country" so I'm gonna listen to more of them soon. 3nodding  

rolypoly_punk

Neurotic Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:35 am
I like them they have very good musc Sieze the Day is my favorite  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:42 pm
heart Yay! They are a very good band! heart I like MIA for some unknown reason... it makes my cry! crying  

The Punk Rock Princess

ToxicKiss666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:50 pm
Their a good band... I just think it's funny that M. Shadows and Synster is on the new Good Charlotte cd... On the first single none the less....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:24 am
http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=3758

Yeah, this is generally my view on Avenged Sevenfold.  

Silver and Silence

Tragedy-K

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:37 am
ahhhh A7X... by far one of the most talent musicians that exist in my opinion 3nodding

synyster gates is such a good guitarist... and the fact that he'd stop traffic with a glance and sweep of his gorgeous long hair isnt a bad thing either XP

i love Chapter four and Unholy conffesions.... mostly cos they're the 2 songs i've amstered on guitar .... burnt it down is also verrrrry good heart then again.. all their stuff is i rekon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 am
PLEASPLEASPLEASE DON'T MAKE REPEAT TOPICS.
THIS IS THE A7X THREAD.
LOOK FOR IT NEXT TIME.  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

Xx Dust in Wind xX

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:31 pm
A7X heart
One of my favs mrgreen
Those riffs heart
Aww Synyster Gates xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 pm
Switchblade Saint
ive lost some respect for them because there are always whores in their videos and it sort of pisses me off

I love avenged sevenfold with all my heart, the guys are amazing. And the chicks in their videos aren't whores, they are strippers, there is a big difference.

They are rock stars. Sex sales. So if you have strippers in your videos, they will sell more albums its the truth.

To be honest one thing I hate about Avenged Sevenfold is some of the fans. People who love City of Evil thinking that's their best album...
When it's not. It's a very good album, but not their best.

The best one I believe is the self titled album. <3

That's my opinion, and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I'm a music critic, It's what I do.  

Rei_Von_Hollywood

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Rei_Von_Hollywood

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:02 pm
XxX_death_Bat_Girl_XxX
Switchblade Saint
ive lost some respect for them because there are always whores in their videos and it sort of pisses me off

I love avenged sevenfold with all my heart, the guys are amazing. And the chicks in their videos aren't whores, they are strippers, there is a big difference.

They are rock stars. Sex sales. So if you have strippers in your videos, they will sell more albums its the truth.

To be honest one thing I hate about Avenged Sevenfold is some of the fans. People who love City of Evil thinking that's their best album...
When it's not. It's a very good album, but not their best.

The best one I believe is the self titled album. <3

That's my opinion, and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I'm a music critic, It's what I do.

Ps. I love my boyz, they are amazing guys. who are really fun to hang out with.
=)
They unlike other bands actually love to meet fans and hang out with them.  
*The Music*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff