Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
Rumors and Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmondomon

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:00 pm
ok I'm not sure if it's been posted, but on http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/ it gives all kinds of kool info and proof that he's not dead.. but it may take a while to read all of it..  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:21 am
Kay, just gonna throw this out here to see what you guys think.

What if Harry's scar is the missing Horcrux?

In the books, Dumbledore has always said that Harry has a part of Voldemort in him. What if that part of him is a piece of his soul, and it accidentally was sent into Harry when he was trying to send it into something else?

Just wanna see what you guys think...  

RebelJediKnight06

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:31 pm
I am vehementley (sp?) opposed to the theory of Harry being a horcrux, for a few reasons.

1. Voldemort is too self-centered for that. He's not going to put a horcrux into something he despises that is possibly going to be his downfall. Plus, Voldy would know the risks (whatever they may be) of putting a horcrux into a living thing, and his horcruxes are too precious for that anyway.

2. Why would Voldemort countinuously try to kill his own horcrux?

3. I do not think it is possible to accidentally make a horcrux. We have been told that horcruxes are extremely complicated and advanced magic. How could you accidentally do a bit of overcomplicated and extremely advanced magic?

4. On the night Voldemort didn't kill Harry, he was reduced to a powerless being. He couldn't have made the horcrux right after he didn't kill Harry because he didn't have any magical powers left, so unless he made Harry into a horcrux and then tried to kill him (WHY?), then Harry cannot be a horcrux.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 am
I'm not saying that Harry himself is the horcrux at all--that would mean that he is nothing but Voldemort's soul, and I don't think Voldemort would have gone that far...it could possibly just be his scar. Here's my theory on it...

Voldemort was going to use the death of the Potter family as his dark deed to create his final Horcrux, right? So he's concentrating on whatever object he possesses to put his soul into and casts Avada Kedavra on Harry. When the spell rebounds, his concentration switches from the object to Harry and this newly formed scar, which I think the horcrux accidentally goes into. He didn't accidentally do the spell/magic to make a horcrux, he accidentally sent it into Harry's scar.

I dunno, I'm still iffy on it, but you have some good points...  

RebelJediKnight06

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:29 am
first off how could a scar be a horocrux completely independant of the bearer himself? a scar is a part of you, like your arms, so what your theory is, is that a horcrux can be ANY part of the body instead of the body in it's whole? so he could kill my mom and make my big toe his horcrux?

and again why would he try to kill his own horcrux? even if it is just the scar the scar is still a part of harry it isnt like harry's shirt or something that he can take off and then kill harry.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:05 am
RebelJediKnight06

In the books, Dumbledore has always said that Harry has a part of Voldemort in him. What if that part of him is a piece of his soul, and it accidentally was sent into Harry when he was trying to send it into something else?

not necissarily (spelling) the scar, but harry himself... my whole family are huge fans of HP and all agree that harry is indeed a Horcrux!!

DUM DUM DUM!!!  

Monti Eyes

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:20 am
smosher.girl
RebelJediKnight06

not necissarily (spelling) the scar, but harry himself... my whole family are huge fans of HP and all agree that harry is indeed a Horcrux!!

DUM DUM DUM!!!
once again it is highly unethical for voldy to try and destroy his own horcrux, and also it is highly risky to even have a living this as a horcrux.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:43 pm
this is probably old news but i was reading this magazine and there was a rumour saying that the 5th harrypotter might b the last movie 4 daniel radcliffe!(NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) and another thing:i heard that daniel radcliffe is the richest teen in the uk behind Prince Harry
that is all the goss i know!  

Numai Outcast

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:16 pm
merry_pippin
this is probably old news but i was reading this magazine and there was a rumour saying that the 5th harrypotter might b the last movie 4 daniel radcliffe!(NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) and another thing:i heard that daniel radcliffe is the richest teen in the uk behind Prince Harry
that is all the goss i know!
i highly doubt it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:57 am
[Hollow point]
smosher.girl
RebelJediKnight06

DUM DUM DUM!!!
once again it is highly unethical for voldy to try and destroy his own horcrux, and also it is highly risky to even have a living this as a horcrux.

I agree and don't you think that someone would know if you had another soul inside of you?  

soccerfanatic4432

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:44 am
soccerfanatic4432
[Hollow point]
smosher.girl
RebelJediKnight06

DUM DUM DUM!!!

I agree and don't you think that someone would know if you had another soul inside of you?

He's definitely not a horcrux, wouldn't make sense when it comes to the prophecy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
User Image

I read on a newspaper that Rowling will kill Harry,because she dosn't want any writer to continue the story for her.  

Lilianetty

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:12 pm
Lilianetty
User Image

I read on a newspaper that Rowling will kill Harry,because she dosn't want any writer to continue the story for her.
That newspaper was probably just making s**t up to get people to read it. Rowling won't continue Harry Potter, she won't let anyone else. That doesn't mean she'll kill Harry. People could easily then try to write prequel books or other stories set in the Harry Potter world.She'd have to kill everybody.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:26 pm
Well, harry will most likely die. Unless she decides that harry will have a life after hogwarts, taking in the fact that harry may not have defeated voldemort yet. Then she might continue on and OMFG there might be more than 7 years(books).  

little miss bass clarinet

xojenniferxo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:13 pm
I agree! I really dont care how long the movie is, as long aas they put all the details in! and for snape? I dont think he will return for the 7th book?
which book are you all talking about?!?!? redface

User Image

maybe in deathly hallows, JKR will explain how sirius died? i didnt get that part? but it made me sad!!! crying  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff