Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
What would a boggart turn into for you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladywinifredlucia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:10 pm
I'm terrified of my loved ones dying more than anything, so mine would most likely be any of my loved ones, killed and/or mutilated. I can't stand the thought of it, really... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:34 pm
It's hard to say what mine would be...........probably sharp objects, including sharpened pencils, needles, knives, and other things, being hurled at my face. When I was seven my sister accidentaly stabbed me with a sharp pencil right next to my eye.....the graphite is still in there today stare so, needless to say, I have a very deep fear of sharp objects....:p

another thing it might be is my friends and family dying very painful deaths before my eyes..................

now I feel sad crying  

hilaroma

Tipsy Bard

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:17 pm
A spider, millions of them. Ahhhh. Stop it, stop it, stop it... Nooooooooooo xp

Or it would be dead fleash hanging of somebody and coated in blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:35 pm
Elviondeln
A Tyrannosaurus Rex. redface Dinosaurs in general just freak me out. Jurassic Park was a no no. sweatdrop

Good thing they're extinct right?
I'm also horribly scared of falling. I'm fine with heights but if I look down, I freeze up. I don't know how a boggart would accomplish that fear though....mayhaps a hallucination of looking straight down from the Empire State Building? Been there, done that, pissed myself. sweatdrop *shrug*  

Elviondeln
Crew

some girll1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:40 pm
I'm terrfied of falling too!! Also afraid......like just about everyone else....of somone I love dying.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:40 pm
hilaroma
When I was seven my sister accidentaly stabbed me with a sharp pencil right next to my eye.....the graphite is still in there today stare

eek Good God. I'd be scared of sharp objects too if that happened to me...  

Elviondeln
Crew

BrightEyes182

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:59 pm
well either it would be a ghost....bc im hella scared of them.... or maybe me alone as an old lady lookin all lonely i have a fear of being alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:22 pm
I'm not sure, there are a few things that scare me but not one huge major thing that I can think of.
Probabley rejection from friends and family, that is one thing I can't bear.  

MoonFlight

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:00 pm
A creepy female ghost...like the one from the movie "The Grudge". The Japanese version, of course...the american one sucked  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:10 pm
Martha Stewart *sees Martha*
AHHHH RUN!!!  

Akoni

AsteriaSolluna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:00 am
I think my boggart would plunge the room into complete darkness and silence. There is nothing I fear more than not knowing what is going on around me. I can't think of any way to repell that one, and I'd be a wreck after facing it.

Otherwise it would be a clown or a needle. Or a clown with a needle. Although, oddly enough, neither of those things really bothered me until a few years ago(needles) and last year(clowns... there was a class... they made us dance...it was awful)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:11 pm
it would probably be my family and friends dead or just being helpless and me being alone  

serenity112286

VanitySmurf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:09 pm
spiders........just like Ron...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:20 pm
Spiders here as well, I have an irrational fear of them. Or the..um Ocean I'm terrified of deep water, is that possible?  

saphirebluepixie

aaron raven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:58 pm
um.... huge spider, i think. or something similiar, a standard-horror picture, which could really freak you out like you see them in those horror movies... not that i'm very scared of them, but it's that sudden shock oÔ  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff