10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange
Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been
bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the
name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't
stay long in one place and wish to travel the
world.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:19 pm
Took a Quiz here: arrow HP Wand Quiz

10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.

covo

Menardi Grace

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:29 pm
I have 12 1/2" willow with a silver strand of unicorn's mane. It's a dear gift from my adopted father biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:02 pm
serenity112286
Kari Seregon
serenity112286
anyone think its weird that even though the books take place in england, they measure wands in "inches" and not centimeters

The measurements were converted for the "American" (feh) versions of the books, weren't they?

yeah probably...i never read the British versions of the books *marks that on To Read list*

Nope. They're in inches in the British copies too.  

Batsutousai

Dapper Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Magenta Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:51 pm
Batsutousai
serenity112286
Kari Seregon
serenity112286
anyone think its weird that even though the books take place in england, they measure wands in "inches" and not centimeters

The measurements were converted for the "American" (feh) versions of the books, weren''t they?

yeah probably...i never read the British versions of the books *marks that on To Read list*

Nope. They''re in inches in the British copies too.

Indeed? I wonder why... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:19 pm
Um, I took some kind of quiz like that, but it was a long time ago, and I can't even remember it... sweatdrop can somebody please give me the link to the website so I can go get my results, please? Either post it on here, or pm it to me, and I'll love you forever!!! blaugh  

Vaedana

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:46 am
willowtree
I don't know what I'd choose, but I got one on the WB official HP website years ago, I think it was Yew and Unicorn Hair, I can't remember too well.

'Tis the wand that chooses the wizard.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:39 pm
Grey_Temerity
willowtree
I don't know what I'd choose, but I got one on the WB official HP website years ago, I think it was Yew and Unicorn Hair, I can't remember too well.

'Tis the wand that chooses the wizard.

Yes, this is true. 3nodding But I'm about to go and see what the wand quiz will tell me. I hope it'll be either a phoenix feather, or dragon heartstring, probably about twelve or thirteen inches, yew. 3nodding Haha, but let's see what I get! blaugh  

Vaedana

Vaedana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:56 pm
13 1/13 inch, ebony and mercury. Interesting and unusual are severe understatements for this Gregorovitch wand. You've got your own style and your own opinions, and you probably live in your own world as well. Join us down here in the real world sometimes, will you?

Darn, I wanted an Olivander wand... oh, well... What's it mean by murcury? Surely not the element murcury...?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"12 1/2 inches, cypress and unicorn heartstring. One of the darker Gregorovitch creations no doubt. Vengeful and seething with hatred, you wouldn't let anything stand in your way, you ruthless green-eyed creature.

186 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 3099 times.
6% of people had this result."

Excellent..

twisted  

Grey_Temerity

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:43 am
FireOfMyPhoenix
13 1/13 inch, ebony and mercury. Interesting and unusual are severe understatements for this Gregorovitch wand. You've got your own style and your own opinions, and you probably live in your own world as well. Join us down here in the real world sometimes, will you?

Darn, I wanted an Olivander wand... oh, well... What's it mean by murcury? Surely not the element murcury...?

Yup, the element.

It is smooth, poisonous and it can turn people utterly mad.

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff