Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

Fledge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:26 pm
Byakugan. It rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:47 pm
I lean to the Byakugan. With complete 360 degree views, save a small blind spot, it'd be the answer to countering ambushes. That alone is what I'd love. The Byukugan does also extend your sight. I mean, sure the Sharingan can see your opponent's moves, but it doesn't necassarily detect traps, where the byakugan gives you an edge in seeing those traps  

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

Bspec

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:03 am
Sharingan also cant copy bloodline techs. So its basicly useless vs someone who users advanced bloodine techs.

eg.Haku>Sasuke  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:34 am
xMArion
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*
- if you know of others, please let us know

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights

Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*

Well, I think that the Sharingan is better cause it can predict an attack before happening. Also, you don't put pressure within the eyes like the Byakugan. You can keep the Sharingan going without the loss of a lot of chakra like what Itachi does.
For the Byakugan, it could see 360 degrees but then there is a point in the back of the head in where the Byakugan can't see. The Byakugan can't be mastered even if you old.
The reason why Kakashi has a one- eyed Sharingan is because of his friend from the Uchiha Clan, Obito. Obito saved Kakashi from a boulder crashing down on him but then Obito got smushed instead of Kakashi. Since someone scared Kakashi's eye, Obito gave his Sharingan eye to Kakashi before he died. The end.  

x_Inkheart_x

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:48 pm
lilkinko28

Well, I think that the Sharingan is better cause it can predict an attack before happening. Also, you don't put pressure within the eyes like the Byakugan. You can keep the Sharingan going without the loss of a lot of chakra like what Itachi does.
For the Byakugan, it could see 360 degrees but then there is a point in the back of the head in where the Byakugan can't see. The Byakugan can't be mastered even if you old.
The reason why Kakashi has a one- eyed Sharingan is because of his friend from the Uchiha Clan, Obito. Obito saved Kakashi from a boulder crashing down on him but then Obito got smushed instead of Kakashi. Since someone scared Kakashi's eye, Obito gave his Sharingan eye to Kakashi before he died. The end.

..whoa, i'd like to know where'd u get the story.. was it in manga or anime.. etc.. please let us know. thnx.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:43 pm
I think that was in the anime. Anyway, the Sharingan is better. For example, Itatchi has the Mangyu Sharingan right?

And there are no such things with the Byukukan.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Urath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:41 am
i like the Sharingan because when it is used, it attacks the mind. Kakashi, was laid for days when Itachi attacked his this technique  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:07 am
I'll have to go with Byakugan.  

Kirtt

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:30 am
Bspec
Sharingan also cant copy bloodline techs. So its basicly useless vs someone who users advanced bloodine techs.

eg.Haku>Sasuke

.. its true that it cannot copy bloodline techniques like Haku's, but the sharingan made it easier for sasuke to figure out haku's technique and it really made a big difference. Haku was even surprised with sasuke's abilities when they fought.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:06 pm
Cybercoin
I think that was in the anime. Anyway, the Sharingan is better. For example, Itatchi has the Mangyu Sharingan right?

And there are no such things with the Byukukan.

That's not true. In the manga (I don't watch the anime), when Neji is fighting Spiderman, his Byakuugan 'transorms', so to speak, into a byakuugan with a tiny Sharingan wheel in the center. Byakuu Version 2.0 xd  

Captain Verd

G03NITZ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:02 pm
Byakuugan!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:43 pm
xMArion
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights

Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*

There are probably other thing relating to the techniques of both bloodline jutsus. Cause I'm going to take a wild stap in the dark *closes eyes while wildly stabing in the air until he hears someone screams twisted j/p* and guess that the Byakugan has some hidden techniques or abilities just like the sharingan does (the cwazy cwap itachi is able to do including the wierdo time which he made Kakashi go through and that black flame stuff that surprised Jiraiya). So i cannot really rate which is the better technique. But i would have to go with the byakugan cause while the sharingan can help you avoid getting hit, it wont prevent you from getting hurt (remeber if it even briskly touches your but you feel it and get hurt) then its just delaying the enevitable. Oh and I really don't like Itachi and Sasuke is kinda a pill so that is why I am likeing the byakugan more xp at least neji isn't that much of an a** eek xd  

Dr.KiSHi

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:00 pm
Dr.KiSHi

There are probably other thing relating to the techniques of both bloodline jutsus. Cause I'm going to take a wild stap in the dark *closes eyes while wildly stabing in the air until he hears someone screams twisted j/p* and guess that the Byakugan has some hidden techniques or abilities just like the sharingan does (the cwazy cwap itachi is able to do including the wierdo time which he made Kakashi go through and that black flame stuff that surprised Jiraiya). So i cannot really rate which is the better technique. But i would have to go with the byakugan cause while the sharingan can help you avoid getting hit, it wont prevent you from getting hurt (remeber if it even briskly touches your but you feel it and get hurt) then its just delaying the enevitable. Oh and I really don't like Itachi and Sasuke is kinda a pill so that is why I am likeing the byakugan more xp at least neji isn't that much of an a** eek xd

ok smile ..i don't like them that much either (sasuke and itachi) haha. Being subjected and objective makes a difference.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:37 pm
bayakuugan...did i spell that right? its too late for spelling..  

The Jenoine

[ ichi ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:13 pm
hmmm.....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items