Submit

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:12 pm
I failed gym class because I didn't dress out a single day, and my father hates me for it. I have to go to night school now to make up for the half credit of gym, but I am taking a different class. It is a music class, and I like it a lot more than gym. I don't see why my parents still think it's weird that I don't like physical labor.

Anyways, I get that stuff all the time.... One of my old friends is really bothered by comments like that. Once, we were walking through the mall towards the movie theater, and someone called us devil worshipers. I could see that she was hurt, so I told her to go sit down in the food court, that I would be right there. She did, and I walked up to the group that made the rude comments. I kindly asked them if they would apologize to my friend because they hurt her feelings, and probably ruined her night. They asked if I was going to cast a spell on them if they didn't, to which I replied that I do not practice any religion, and do not do magick. They started laughing, and I told them to meet me in the parking lot. After meeting them in the parking lot, we fought. Needless to say, in the five minutes I spent asking nicely, then fighting a group of three, I had them apologize to my friend. That night I asked my friend to be more than my friend, and she siad yes. After a three year relationship, we broke up because she had become so sensitive and paranoid that she wanted to prevent the pain in the future. Three weeks later, she hung herself with a chain off of the top of the gym. In her pocket was a note to me declaring her love, and how sorry she was for breaking my heart.

This is the effect of the attacks of people who don't understand...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:27 pm
A) I am evil and mean, but I am also very nice (To girls). And I am a very empathetic/sypathetic person.
B) I am ubber weird, I came to that realization a very long time ago.
C) I am major loser, and I accept that fact too. They decided I was a loser the 3rd day of kindergarten (I missed two days xd ).  

faux=doom

faux=doom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:28 pm
Oh yes, and don't forget that they call us pagans. mrgreen And then, that's when you curb stomp them. mrgreen Atleast...that's what we do...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:56 pm
Well, I wanted to get some shoes (freakin schmexi boots) from a store, and she said, "They're so blocky and stuff-wait. NO! I'm not gettin those...goth shoes". I'm like, "What? Goths don't have they're own style of shoes." But, since my mom has been desensitized by the media, so she said in the car, "When you move out of the house, get your own job and stuff, you can pour ashes over your head and wear black." I'm like, Huh?!

My mom needs to read some Pro-Goth essays, get me some schmexi boots, and let me dress AS GOTHY AS I WANT!!!  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:37 am
Twack
Laharl Part Dux
I find it ironic that the people who are the subject of closed minded peoples hate are the most openminded and loving
ow that was harsh dude, but still i dislike willful ignorace and have to deal with it 5 out of 7 days of the week on avrage...its called middle school

welcome to the club dude...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:14 pm
I guess it's all about where you live. Some places where people stick out things can turn violent, some places have people who are all like "Wow! Let me socialize with you because you are different and I am eclectic" (I hate that word...eclectic). I like the places where people are like "whatever" and do their own thing.
Unless you are a girl...sorry, but you're going to get hit on anywhere.  

Silenus Slade

mee_shee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:15 pm
Oh yea definitly.

Worst off I get it from my parents.

Ever wonder why since we were little they tell us to be oursleves, to be who we want to be and that we can be WHATEVER we want to be?

Then they go and tell us that how some of us are dressing is wrong?

It's like what the hell man???

They always tell me to accept people for who they are and not what they look like.

Then they turn around and tell me how I should look like.

Society : will never let you be what you wanna be.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff