Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Music
Lets See Just How Deeply You Guys Are Into Fall Out Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patrick Stump?
  yes please!
  no
  ew.
  oh babay!
View Results

[drowning dollie day]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:30 am
patrick is my favourite too :]

i have:
The Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue
Take This To Your Grave
From Under The Cork Tree
Infinity On High

i live in australia and i only found out about 'release the bats' recently, and im pretty sure i wont find one in any stores any time soon here in australia. oh well ill live =D

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:56 pm
myxlovexisxchemicalxboy
I have:

Evening out with your girlfriend
Take this to your grave
From under the cork tree
From under the cork tree limited edtion
My heart is the b-side to my toung
Maximum:Fall Out Boy
The boy with a throne in his side
and A LOT of clandestine crap!
so thanx for trying to top me!

You forgot 3 belts, 5 shirts, a tote bag, and signed shoes.

Alongside some buttons and "Release the Bats."

Pwn'd.

monster p a n t i e s

moshxmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:55 am
Sorry to burst your bubble but almost all of Fall Out Boy's songs are pretty well known. So. I don't think any of their songs can be classified as "underground".

But yeah, I have pretty much all their songs and albums.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:14 am
Did you know...

I love them so much. i have recently been obsessed. i first got their newer CD infinity on high, but that inspired me to buy every other album they have. I actually like their stuff previous to infinity on hight a bit better. but I love all their songs.

Thought so.

Mika Ishsilleh

doctorbenzedrine

Profitable Businesswoman

5,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:47 pm
2 fall out boy messenger bags

1 fall out boy shirt

Take This To Your Grave
My Heart Will Always Be The Bside To My Tounge
From Under The Cork Tree
From Inder The Cork Tree: Black Clouds And Underdogs limited edition
Infinity On High

What I want:

Release The Bats

ClandestineHoodie (any)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:15 am
I have:
FOB socks, pens, pencils, 3 hoodies(one signed), over 10 t-shirts, notebooks, folders, their book, bracelets, pins, bags, posters, postcards, stickers, dvds and the following cds:My heart will always be the B-side to my tounge, FOB's evening out with your girlfriend, take this to your grave , FUCT, FUCT special edition, IOH (special edition w/ tarrot cards) , and reg IOH. I also have all of the unreleased songs and over 3oo pics of them.  

xxjesslovzpetexx

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:51 pm
donotopnb4xmas
Love Fall Out Boy?? Well so do I. I love Patrick Stump. I have meet them all. No kidding. I have met them more than once. I HATE Fall Out Boy posers, who like the hit songs, and the new CD only. And thats all they know of. So, which underground Fall Out Boy song is your favorite?? Have you seen Clandestine Industries Release Of The Bats?? Do you own it?? How many of their CDs do you have?? Im just interested to see the knowledge of others about FOB. Please dont take me offensively.

Underground as in EOWYGF? I don't have that whole album, because in my opinion, it's kind of...bad. But from that album, I think Pretty In Punk is pretty cool and so is Honorable Mention.
I haven't seen Release Of The Bats, my parents won't allow me to. So obviously, I don't own it. But I've seen Bedussey on YouTube.

I have:
Take This To Your Grave
My Heart Will Always Be The B-side To My Tongue
From Under The Cork Tree (Limited Edition)
Infinity On High (I got it from Best Buy so I have GINASFS and This Ain't A Scene remix)

And besides the actual CDs, I have these tracks:

Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Pretty In Punk
Honorable Mention
Calm Before The Storm (version 1)
Growing Up
Their cover of Roxanne

But you know what, I never heard Fall Out Boy before FUTCT came out. That doesn't make me not totally love them now. And although TTTYG is pretty good and everything, Infinity On High is my favorite album.

fish bowl astronaut Wrote:
Quote:
I don't understand why people always have to prove something.

Yeah, I would agree with that but I DID just answer all of those questions that donotopnb4xmas asked to prove that I am not a poser, so if I agreed, I would be a hypocrite and I don't like being a hypocrite.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:47 pm
i just thought of this but every cd was a "hit cd" at one piont so really all of us only have the "hit cds" they might not be recent but still. i mean just because a fan wasnt around from the very 1st cd doesnt mean they cant be just as big fan as you. all fans are equal! if they like a band alot, some or obsessively thay are still a fan.

I dont believe in poser fans, can i get a amen?

i have a few of thier cds and i just introduced fob to a friend. she loves it her favorite song is a little less 16 candels a single what is wrong with a fan only or i guess mostly just liking singles? im a visual person so when i see a music video i remember it and then when ever i listen to it it plays a movie in my head. i love singles is that wrong?

a fan is a fan  

carrieXchaos

cinnamilk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:00 pm
carrieXchaos
i just thought of this but every cd was a "hit cd" at one piont so really all of us only have the "hit cds" they might not be recent but still. i mean just because a fan wasnt around from the very 1st cd doesnt mean they cant be just as big fan as you. all fans are equal! if they like a band alot, some or obsessively thay are still a fan.

i have a few of thier cds and i just introduced fob to a friend. she loves it her favorite song is a little less 16 candels a single what is wrong with a fan only or i guess mostly just liking singles? im a visual person so when i see a music video i remember it and then when ever i listen to it it plays a movie in my head. i love singles is that wrong?

a fan is a fan

AMEN  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:01 pm
cinnamilk
carrieXchaos

a fan is a fan

AMEN

AMEN #1 CONGRATS! HERE HAVE A COOKIE! *hands you a muffin* sorry fresh out of cookies....  

carrieXchaos

cinnamilk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:16 pm
carrieXchaos
cinnamilk
carrieXchaos

a fan is a fan

AMEN

AMEN #1 CONGRATS! HERE HAVE A COOKIE! *hands you a muffin* sorry fresh out of cookies....

YaY for muffins  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:01 pm
evening out with your girlfriend
From under the cork tree
Infinity On High
My Heart Will Always Be The Bside To My Tounge
Take This To Your Grave
Nightmare Before Christmas: Special Edition CD (they sing whats this)  

Kawaiidecoragirl

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:46 am
YEAH, WHATS THIS ROCKS!! I HAVE...ALL OF THEM, BUT I CAN ONLY FIT SO MUCH INTO MY PHONE (AHEM~HALF OF CT~AHEM)!! I LIKE 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN(AVATAN HALEN) AND OF ALL THE GIN JOINTS... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:53 pm
I've got:
Evening Out With Your Girlfriend
From Under The Cork Tree
Take This To Your Grave (Well, I gave it to my boyfriend, we're both big fans, so technically its still mine)

And I used to have Infinity On High, but, I got in trouble last year at school, and it was in my desk, so, I think my principal took it. . .which really pissed me off.

And I just got the "**** Live In Phoenix CD/DVD"

I have a few t-shirts and items.
Never been to a concert, because I can't really afford one.

My favorite song, and which will forever be my favorite is probably. . . XO. I absolutely 'effin love that song.

And does it count if I have posters of them all over my wall?  

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

The Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces