Manga
50%
 50%  [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 164

Storgg Sutrson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:03 pm
anime. anime all the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:49 pm
Yeah, so the anime is colored and they move. But it doesn't chance the fact that half the time the episodes leaves out important/vital events and alter them from the manga. It sucks that people like the anime, the Manga always has good art and actually is more exciting to watch, since the anime has only a few episodes with good, fluid animation. and doesn't build up the action the manga does. The anime is good, but the manga is better.  

|_Amari_

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:06 pm
Hmmmm... i should have done this a while ago.... ^^;;;

Anyway... i personally prefer...either. XD I really don't care which is better; Naruto is Naruto, and that's how it is. I love the manga for its beauty in detail and art and sheer gorgeousness... and i love the anime as much for its awesome animation and voice acting, and moment fitting music and great OP and ED songs.

Heck! Why not listen to the music and read the manga at the same time? ^^

.....and.. that's all i have to say. *bows and forms a few hand seals, poofing away... muwahahaha...*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:45 pm
I haven't seen the Anime but I would LOVE to and the manga is the best...in my opinion seeing that even though I have never seen the Anime before and I HOPE TO THE GODS THAT I WILL!!!!!  

Drake Dragonwing

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:43 pm
Yeah, the problem with the anime is that some episodes have great art that reflect the action and style of Naruto the manga, but other episodes have the worst artwork and laggy/choppy/boring battle animation. The manga only gets better over time. With the anime, it's back and forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:39 pm
I cant choose. I have the manga and i watch the anime .. o.o .. but seriously in the anime some of the scenes are really bloody and cool.. o.o . especially Gaara's fights..  

A D S J K F

ash_girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:06 pm
i like manga, i don't know why but i just do  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:45 am
i like the anime...b/c thats all ive seen... sweatdrop  

sakura haru-chan

katey thomas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:18 am
i have 1-3 in manga, i never saw the anime,im thinking about buying it but it in chinese scream gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:56 pm
Manga all the way.
Anime seems to be..slow.  

[.Brat.]

Uchida Itachi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:07 pm
Anime is the best 'cause it does justice to the manga and is very well animated razz ! Duh! Also you can't beat the Hinata/Neji fight xd !  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:07 pm
i voted for the manga...but i'd seen the anime...they're both really good...but i can't get my hands on the anime anymore, so im with the manga even though its behind in the anime (english manga)  

Kyosuke Akira

imnoone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:21 pm
definitely anime! but for some reason i can't download onto my computer anymore!! *sob sob* gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:42 pm
I have to go with Anime.

I like it better able to see the character motion than in still drawings.

Plus it's possible that I just prefer the anime because that's what I saw first.  

Novem Cauda Vulpes

MizumakiMieko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:22 pm
I would say anime...I like just watching thm over and over again on my comp...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff