Reply Smash Help
Roy v.s. fox HELP PLZ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felix45

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:39 pm
my advice is to ditch roy and use marth.

also, learn to intercept. when fighting fox/falco, this is a must. if you can get them down low and force them to use up b, just jump out there, and meteor smash them. easy as cake.

I'm a fox user, so I know this is easily fox's biggest weakness. therefore, to beat him, exploit fox's weakness!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:25 am
I play against Roy and out of all the times Roy has kicked my a**, I have learned one thing, keep his Charged Sword attack at the ready, I is the best defensive manuver I have ever seen, also learn how to dodge in the Air if don't know already.  

Cenafan320

felix45

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:36 am
oh, and if you are going to use roy, always attack first with left B, it is his fastest attack, stuns the opponent, has a long range, and lets you do whatever you want after that, that is if you are good enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:40 pm
felix45
oh, and if you are going to use roy, always attack first with left B, it is his fastest attack, stuns the opponent, has a long range, and lets you do whatever you want after that, that is if you are good enough.

it may be his fastest attack,b ut there are far better moves at his disposal, like dtilt, or learning to shffl, because roy shffls faster than marth does  

Phantom_Renegade

Gay Bolg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:39 pm
this is easy just def alot and dodge and ones u have a free hit take it and hit him with a strong attack,
its easy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:00 pm
Ranma5
this is easy just def alot and dodge and ones u have a free hit take it and hit him with a strong attack,
its easy 3nodding

ok no, see roys alot about mindgames, because he isnt exactly the best character out there, so being predictable like that wont help when u play against a good player  

Phantom_Renegade

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:54 pm
Roy his AIR ATTACKS AND MOVEMENTS ARE NOT BAD!!!
If you train them they will be even a life saver against speedsters!!!

Because I know what fox can do in the air (my friend plays with him damn well) and I like the air attacks from Roy I have mastered them just as all the rest to fit them in my fights as much as I can.
Foxes are against me just as good in the air as on the ground, I can't say it enough, but TIMING IS ESSENTIAL!!!
ALSO USING THE COUNTER IN THE AIR AGAINST AIR ATTACKS IS A HEAVENLY HELP!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:01 pm
felix45
my advice is to ditch roy and use marth.

also, learn to intercept. when fighting fox/falco, this is a must. if you can get them down low and force them to use up b, just jump out there, and meteor smash them. easy as cake.

I'm a fox user, so I know this is easily fox's biggest weakness. therefore, to beat him, exploit fox's weakness!

If you are a good enough a player you don't even need to exploit your opponents weakness, but you will be able to beat him with your own strenght or EVEN weakness.
I have played against great players and I have played in tournaments so I know what I am talking about, no I am not the best player out there but I am damn well a respected one at it.
Yes I have lost also many battles from other great players, but I have won from those same players even more.  

Roy Soraxis

rocketman95

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:03 pm
Ok try to get him far enough to charge his sword a little and hit him that should get him far enouge to charge it to its max power and blast him off the arena this should work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:45 pm
ok, heres my real problem how do i deal whit SHB from falco, and pillaring from falco

now how do i deal with a waveshining fox ???  

Phantom_Renegade

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:00 am
^also, i forgot i need help wiht both characters, marth and roy on how to deal wiht these things  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:24 am
i cant really say anything that wasnt previously said, but fox is higher tier. however skill outweighs that so i recomend try marth out.

SHB counter: duck (if its high enough) or wavedash
pillaring counter: dodge roll away then left/right+B
waveshine counter: i havent come accross one yet  

demonman153

sup dude212121

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:55 pm
im a fan of fox sop i cant help u  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:19 am
dont really need your help  

Phantom_Renegade

Valentine Hoskuo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:20 pm
Well, my advice is really gonna depend on what skill level your friend is. If he is almost pro then he is gonna be really tough because Fox is a Top Tier charcter and would be broken if it wasn't for his lack of power. Roy can't match Fox's speed normally so you are going to need to speed him up. L-cancelling will be your best friend along with fast falling. I being a Fox master know that yes Fox has some solid Aerial techniques, but Roy can break through his aerial offense and deffense pretty easily. Just be carefull of his shine or else you will be sent flying through the air. The best thing to do would be to jump and hit him then fast fall to the ground to start juggling him, but switch things up so that you don't get too obvious.  
Smash Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff