Submit

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:21 pm
Quote:
Gilmore: He's not like other generals.

Walter: He's not like other people.

Jack O'Neill
Walter, I just don't have the decorating gene.

Quote:
Jack: Is that snipiness?

Daniel: Is that a word?

Dr. Lee
Well, the good thing is that it hadn't eaten anyone yet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:32 pm
General Jack O'Neill

Dear General Hammond,

Wish you were here and I was not.

I know it wasn't easy for you, but had I known what it was really like, I would have tried to be less of a pain in the . . . a**. At least I would have tried harder.

And so, I regrettfully submit my resignation. And to be clear, the regret is not about the resigning part; but the fact that I was deluded enough to think I processed even one iota to fill your sizable and shinny shoes

Never mind.

Jack O'Neill

I really wish I could have seen the whole letter. Pausing on the part where they zoom into the 'Never mind' put of the letter, I could make out the words 'knowledge' and 'paper cut'. Could he have been complaining about all of the paper work he now has to do?  

SammySue
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:58 pm
Quote:
Gilmore: You know he hasn't slept in over two days.

Dr. Lee: Yeah, that's why I'm asking you to do it

Quote:
Jack: Do you think they liked the fruit basket?

Gilmore: I think so, sir.

Jack: Mmm. Put a lot of thought into that.

Jack O'Neill
Wait a minute, I think there's a joke in there. No, got nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:31 pm
SammySue
General Jack O'Neill

Dear General Hammond,

I know it wasn't easy for you, but had I known what it was really like, I would have tried to be less of a pain in the . . . a**. At least I would have tried harder.

And so, I regrettfully submit my resignation. And to be clear, the regret is not about the resigning part; but the fact that I was deluded enough to think I processed even one iota to fill your sizable and shinny shoes

Never mind.

Jack O'Neill

I really wish I could have seen the whole letter. Pausing on the part where they zoom into the 'Never mind' put of the letter, I could make out the words 'knowledge' and 'paper cut'. Could he have been complaining about all of the paper work he now has to do?

Where the hell did you get a close-up on this???  

Atog

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:00 am
Atog
SammySue
General Jack O'Neill

Dear General Hammond,

Never mind.

Jack O'Neill

Where the hell did you get a close-up on this???

I taped the episode. At the end of Zero Hour, the camera zooms in on the 'Never mind." I paused it to see if I could get more of the letter to read. Unfortunately, most of it was fuzzy and unclear to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:28 pm
O'Neal: wheres the fan fair general, we did did save the earth, again. this should not get old.

hammond: job well done captain. (i don't remember the relpy)

O'neal: thank you sir, it was nothing.

----
a little while later

O'Neal:i'll debrief you all later after i debrief and take a shower. Permission to take a shower sir.

Hammond: permision granted, infact it's advised.

O'Neal: that bad?

Daniel: i wasn't going to say anything.  

oni cypress

faeriekitsune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:39 pm
(my fav)

Jack: A coat of paint, a few touch ups; it'll be good as new!

Carter: Sir?
Jack and Daniel:
Carter: It's just an expression.... right?
(the one where they were brainwashed and "underground hiding out from teh ice age")  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:58 pm
Quote:
JACK: Weren't we just somewhere else?

Sam & Danny looks at each other.

DANNY: Where?

JACK: Some planet.

DANNY: When?

JACK: Just now.

DANNY: No.

JACK: Ya sure?

DANNY: Yeah.

SammySue
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:05 pm
Gen. Jack O'Neill
Trapped in a secret base all this time. Go figure.

Quote:
Jack: Cammy . . .
Camulus: It was worth a try.

I just loved his nickname for Camulus.

Gen. Jack O'Neill
Of course I dare mock you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:58 pm
The scary part of all this is: I used two of these for my techie bio quotes, and one for my senior quote for year book. Scares you, doesn't it.  

faeriekitsune

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:06 am
faeriekitsune
The scary part of all this is: I used two of these for my techie bio quotes, and one for my senior quote for year book. Scares you, doesn't it.

Ooh which is which? Sounds funny, I'm just curious. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:19 pm
Calixto
faeriekitsune

I'm sorry Calixto...but you've forced me...I'm stealing your sig...for it screams of awesome-ness... heart  

Kopy Kat
Captain

faeriekitsune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:24 pm
Calixto
faeriekitsune

O'Neill: Lose it? It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal. WACKO!

Jack: "You know, I always thought a failsafe system was supposed to be safe . . . from failure." ~Avatar

I used those two for my techie bio. They both describe our drama department, and they had to make sense to the srest of the crew.

Shifu: "A spark lights a flame but the candle will only burn as long as the wick."

I used this one for my senior quote. I thought it fitted.

O'Neill: "Hey, if it was just me, I'd agree, but what about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?" (Teal'c glaring) "Bad example."

I wanted to use this one, but nobody got it. I also thought the archeologist, bullets one was good for my techie bio, but it couldn't be two people speaking, it had to be a single quote.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:16 pm
faeriekitsune
Calixto
faeriekitsune

O'Neill: Lose it? It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal. WACKO!

Jack: "You know, I always thought a failsafe system was supposed to be safe . . . from failure." ~Avatar

I used those two for my techie bio. They both describe our drama department, and they had to make sense to the srest of the crew.

Shifu: "A spark lights a flame but the candle will only burn as long as the wick."

I used this one for my senior quote. I thought it fitted.

O'Neill: "Hey, if it was just me, I'd agree, but what about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?" (Teal'c glaring) "Bad example."

I wanted to use this one, but nobody got it. I also thought the archeologist, bullets one was good for my techie bio, but it couldn't be two people speaking, it had to be a single quote.

lol! I should a SG quote for my senior quote. My sister uses the Wacko comment alot. The word 'wacko' has become one of her favorite words after watching the episode.  

SammySue
Crew

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:42 pm
Sam: (describing an *ahem* unnamed movie) "So they fly halfway across the galaxy in a highly-advanced spaceship, but they don't use their technology to take over the planet. You know what their weakness turned out to be? Water! I mean, if that's true, why go to all the trouble of invading a planet that's two thirds water? Not to mention rain."
Daniel: "Why do you watch those movies if all you're going to do is cut them up?"
Sam: "Come on. Don't you occasionally like to see if they're getting it anywhere close to right?"

Jack: "Why, Fraiser says Teal'c needs a little pep talk. I've been practicing in front of a mirror for an hour."
Daniel: "Why? Not peppy enough?"
Jack: "Not really."

Jack: "It's time for Plan B."
Sam: "We have a Plan B?"
Jack: "No, but it's time for one."

Daniel: "So you believe me too?"
Hammond: "The things I've heard sitting in this chair..."  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash