Does Anyone Like Marapets? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullmetal cortni

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:09 am

everyone complaining about graphics:

were you guys around neopets wayyy back in the day??
all the pets were absolutely hideous. like, vomit-in-your-
mouth hideous.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:58 pm
I don't like it very much.

I joined about two blinking years ago. It seemed an awful lot like Neopets, I mean come on, Mara?!?! Isn't that a river in Africa or something?? Or, perphaps, say, Maraqua in Neopets? confused

One rumor is that it used to be a guild in Neopets, but then the leader got frozen and got angry so he made his own website and his followers, well...Followed.

Oh well, nothing against it, but my 3 year old cousin can draw better than that. Really. And the Moderators in Marapets hate Neopets. I don't think you're allowed to say it there. That's all. It's kinda sily when you think about it, what with such a grudge and all.

Because there was barely any humor in this post, I shall say one thing: HONK!!!

P.S Mara means pain in one language. Pretty much describes my eyes when I go there.  

Future_CM

winter rat

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:53 am
I have an account, I try get into playing it, but it's horrible. One, it's just like Neopets but ghetto like. It's a huge copy cat and isn't original whatsoever. It's just like Neopets, they basically took the site and redrew it, but it looks horrid as dung. Two, the owner uses the Account Upgrades (Like Premium in Neopets, just one time payment for some virtual items and Limited Edition Pet), pocks the money for his vacation instead of putting on the site to help improve itself. He denies it, on his blog and says anyone who says he does, gets their account ban from the site. (Which makes it seem more that he is, since he gets so pissy about it.) Three, the people their are unbelievably immature, ignorant and annoying. It's usually just little girls posting up horrid pictures of their three year old body to try to get with all the guys.

Overall, it's a terrible web site.  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces