Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Morbid child? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:19 pm
this isn't morbid but the barbie examples just made me remember, I WAS a pervert! I used to send Barbie and Ken away to sex hotels I would build with pillows when I was little XDDD and make them exotic locations and stuff....
wow. sweatdrop
I of course was one of those who delighted in torturing amphibians and bugs and such to death- the thornbushes in my yard were quite handy..most kids are though, as I believe has been mentioned...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:29 am
You know it's funny, when I think back there's a whole string of events that have made me what I am that seem so well co-ordinated sometimes I wonder if my life is like the truman show. One such example is me being goth now. When I was young my mother (believe it or not) used to buy me books, two that I liked particularly were Beetlejuice (if I recall it was a short book with lots of pictures) and a book which I can't remember the title (if anyone else knows, please tell me) that was nothing more than horror stories and grim poems. I recall one such poem called 'would you laugh when the hearse goes by' and I can still remember most of it. That's just one such example. I used to also roast ants by breaking some of their legs and putting them on painted wooden railings at school in the summer. The were warm to the touch, but to an ant without enough legs to stand up on and run away, they would shrivel up and die. Ironic that I went from that to catching spiders in my house and putting them ouside instead of killing them. Ha ha ha.  

Ndoki

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:15 am
I was sort of a morbid child. I have memories of chaining my grandmother to the rocking chair. I don't know, though... I don't think I ever really was a child. I was always too serious. My mom tells me that she took me to those kiddy concerts with the kiddy songs where you're supposed to dance and pretend you're a dinosaur and stuff, and I just sat there with my arms folded, saying it was stupid. I've ALWAYS liked the bad guys in movies, and when I was little I had a tape with all the bad guys songs from the disney movies. You know, it had the Cruella DeVille song and the Sea Witch's song, etc. I taught myself how to read when I was in preschool and I was reading chapter books in Kindergarten... but I never really liked the Goosebumps books. I read a few and thought they were really boring. Hmmm...

I don't really know if I was a MORBID child. I was just... weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:18 am
Ndoki
You know it's funny, when I think back there's a whole string of events that have made me what I am that seem so well co-ordinated sometimes I wonder if my life is like the truman show. One such example is me being goth now. When I was young my mother (believe it or not) used to buy me books, two that I liked particularly were Beetlejuice (if I recall it was a short book with lots of pictures) and a book which I can't remember the title (if anyone else knows, please tell me) that was nothing more than horror stories and grim poems. I recall one such poem called 'would you laugh when the hearse goes by' and I can still remember most of it. That's just one such example. I used to also roast ants by breaking some of their legs and putting them on painted wooden railings at school in the summer. The were warm to the touch, but to an ant without enough legs to stand up on and run away, they would shrivel up and die. Ironic that I went from that to catching spiders in my house and putting them ouside instead of killing them. Ha ha ha.
Most small children went through a bug killing phase. When I was in school, though, and a boy would go and catch crickets outside and bring them in and start scaring the girls with them, I'd wait until he came to "scare" me, then I'd grab it out of his hand and go release it outside. I really hated the kids who did that. Usually I gave them a huge lecture, too, and told them that if I ever saw them picking on a defenseless bug again, they'd be very, very sorry.  

ringwraith10

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:20 am
Kitsoru
this isn't morbid but the barbie examples just made me remember, I WAS a pervert! I used to send Barbie and Ken away to sex hotels I would build with pillows when I was little XDDD and make them exotic locations and stuff....
wow. sweatdrop
I of course was one of those who delighted in torturing amphibians and bugs and such to death- the thornbushes in my yard were quite handy..most kids are though, as I believe has been mentioned...

Holy crap! I was a perv too! I swear I was born knowing was sex was. I was not but three or four and I had like three Barbies, two Ariel Barbies, and one Eric (Ken) - Little Mermaid - and I would make them have orgies. When my parents came in the room I even had a backstory - they were taking a bath.

xd xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:20 am
I was really quiet as a kid, not really much of a sociable person.

I just kept to myself and nobody really cared what I drew/wrote/whatever.

But yes, I guess you could say that, and I did many-a-thing to my barbies.
>:]

[ Die Katze ]

Ndoki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:42 pm
I actually stopped going out of my way to hurt insects when I was about.. I'd say 9 or 8. Since becoming wiccan I even go out of my way to avoid hurting them, although if there's a gnat buzzing around my head for a long period of time and it won't leave me a lone, it's going down. I give all bugs a few chances. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:19 pm
unlike most of you, i don't have that many morbid moments as a child....

however, i don remember snapping barbies neck off and telling mom i kiled her, i also had ( and still do have) an obsession with sutterflies pierced though .......

i was more the quiet, alone type, not really morbid much  

.+Melanthios+.

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:24 am
I *played* with spiders. Meaning I liked to tear the legs off one by one. then, i used to either chop it in two, or burn it (still prefer burning to this day). And i used to catch butterflies, and disect them. Then feed/force feed the remains to the limb-less spiders i was about to burn! It was fun...but I really wouldn't consider it morbid...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Somewhere in the deep abyss of my garage is a massive collection of what my family refers to as "Marie Antoinette Barbies". I'd spend time ripping off the heads of them and leave them naked while I'd keep Ken dolls fully dressed and play with them. XD
Also my family would take trips to Virginia/Maryland/almost every other state on the east cost and visit graveyards. I've got a couple fond memories of playing around all the headstones and once encountered gophers that had dug themselves a nice den underneath a historical figure (some woman whose name I don't remember) and I thought the gophers were actually in with the bones and played them like the xylophone while singing "dem bones".

I guess that might count as a bit of a morbid childhood. XB;;; There's other things with killing bugs, but pretty much every kid does that.

BabyEaterLad

Epyona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:23 pm
I was always fasinated by horror, gore, lifeless things, and the night.
Does that count as morbid?
xD

I used to have a collection of dead dragonflies, That I caught and put them in the sun, and they died. xD So, I carried around these petrefied dragonflies, fully in contact, until I dropped them one day when opening a door. I cried because I watched something so delicate fall apart and shatter before my eyes. D:

I snapped barbie necks.

And I had a weird obession with Halloween.
My momma got preggie with me on Hallow's Eve. Aha.
Concieved.

Not morbid though?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:24 pm
When i was little, i would "murder" (rip off the heads, shave, ect.) my barbie dolls and give them funerals. my favorite show was beetlejuice when i was little too. not exactly morbid, but whatever. close enough.  

Corpse_Bride_131

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 pm
yeah i was always morbid....lol i laughed at funnerals and always talked about death and ways to kill people......and i did the same thing with the drawings and everything but when my mom told em i was just morbid they sent me to guidence like ever day and s**t.....lol yeah it stuck with me i always found the darker things mor comforting and fun  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:04 am
I've always like scary/spooky stuff.
it's fun.  

Blacklight Floater

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:10 am
Well, I used to do alot of stuff to my barbies. I'd shave their heads, stick pins through their heads (I gave one of them a nose ring made out of the plastic earrings she had xd ) Let's see, I hung them off my stair banister by the neck and swung them back and forth. I transplanted one barbie's head with a barbie toilet from a kelly potty training set. THAT was classic. 4laugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff