but mainly Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni, GO!!!!, and ALIVE  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:58 pm
I can't find any music  

LillytheLinks

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:05 pm
LillytheLinks
I can't find any music
http://www.narutofan.com They have a music downloads section.

I just downloaded the full version of the current ending and I love it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:07 pm
I like Haruka Kanata.....also kanashimi wo yasashisa ni.....anyways blaugh  

Joossy

bluesnarf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:44 pm
Kenzee
I like
-Fighting Dreamers
-Wind
-Alive
-Haruka Kanata
-Rocks

Those are my favorites. But my overall favorite out of those is Fighting Dreamers.

I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all b***h, but by "Fighting Dreamers" you mean "GO!!!", right? o_o; *nerd*

Anyways, my favorite Naruto song is Haruka Kanata. I can't get enough of AKFG~ xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:30 am
my favorite is the 2nd season opening. what's the name of that? and fighting dreamers.  

pink_chaos

lady_reaper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:13 pm
i love "viva rocks"(ending with all the chibis) by orange range
Go! and Haruka Kanata  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:42 pm
Sadness and Sorrow remains my favorite at the moment.. It gets played in all those nifty sad moments that i love so much... - and reminds me, in particular, of one of my favorite Naruto moments...Oo - gonk Even if listening to it depresses the hell outta me... Gotta love the angst razz

"GO" is awsome. Me'n my sister used to sing it all the time>< its so jumpy.. hehe, but my favorite theme is either Haruka Kanata, or the theme for the "Chasing-barreled-Sasuke"ark. I love the visuals for that one...(though i also love the visuals of Haruka Kanata...V.V)

"Wind" is really pretty, so i like that one too.. and weirdly enough im starting to like "Rocks" eek i used to hate it.. but tis growing on me sweatdrop  

Yofiel

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:43 am
I a HUGE fan of all Naruto music, so I guess I'm going to have to choose songs by "which ones I listen to the most". 3nodding
The opening that I seem to be listening to a lot is the 5th opening "Seishun Kyosokyoku" which is done by Sambomaster.
The ending theme I seem to be listening to a lot as well is the 9th ending theme "Nakushita Kotoba" which is done by No Regret Life.
I especially LOVE the Naruto BG music heart , so once again, it will be the song that I intend to find myself listening to the most, which is "Oh! Student and Teach Affection". I love that BG so much, as I also really love the "Sadness and Sorrow" BG. heart

Edit: I will also add "Orochimaru ~fight~" BG to that list of most listened to BG music. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:51 am
My Favorites are Wind,HarukaKanata, Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni,Viva Rock,Sambomaster and thats it ^^  

Kyoko Sarumi

HiNATAhimeCHAN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:40 pm
I love all the Naruto songs, but my favorite ending is "Wind" and the other one with the main girl characters at the beach (forgot the name. ^^). For the instruemental songs, i like "Hinata vs. Neji." =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:13 pm
I like Wind, Nakushita kotoba, Go!!! and Seishun Kyosokyoku !

well...i love them all but these are my fave!  

Joossy

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:41 pm
Joossy
I like Wind, Nakushita kotoba, Go!!! and Seishun Kyosokyoku !

well...i love them all but these are my fave!
Those are all awesome. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:25 pm
My favorite songs from Naruto would be Go!!, Haruka Kanata, and kanashimi wo yasashisa ni....but i love all of them heart  

SuushiHana

StrangeDuet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:22 pm
Squee!!! My favorites are Wind, and Haruka Kanata!!!! whee ...biggness...  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff