Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:51 pm
"Hmm...You have a good eye, reds a good color on him.." Mokuba commented pondering, trying to make them stop fighting. " I think he looks better in white or green though." He suggested holding the same top only in those two colors.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:28 am
"Hm... I suppose so. Joey, don't cringe like that," Seto said, on seeing Joey's look, "we could put you in a skirt."
"No way! There's no way I'm wearing a skirt!" Joey cried out.
Anzu had dressed Yugi as best she could and while she wasn't quite happy with her finished product, it was alright. Besides, she needed to do something about Joey.
"Why not?" she asked, hearing his cry. "Seto can do it. Are you going to let him show you up?"
"No way!" Seto watched Joey getting confused. Apparently matching him was more important.
Anzu reached into a skirt rack and pulled out a pleated denim skirt with the buckle attached then took the top from Mokuba. "Then go into that changing room and try this out fit on."
"That was brilliant... I take it you have a camera prepared." Seto smirked.
"Naturally. You're not the only one who wants to get back at Joey." Anzu pulled out a polaroid.
"What'd he do to you?" Seto asked. "And I want a copy of that picture."
"Oh... it's nothing. I've just been panty tanked one to many times." Anzu said off-handedly, focusing her camera and waiting for Joey.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:58 pm
Mokuba chuckled knowing what Anzu was going to do. He eagerly awaited Joey to come out so he could see the look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:35 am
Joey was royally ticked off. He was going to end up in a skirt and all because of stupid Anzu and her stupid baiting about stupid Seto and his stupid machine and...
While Joey's thoughts continued on that train, Seto smirked waiting for the grumbling to stop and a very confused Mutt to step out into the camera flash.
Anzu held the camera in focus and grinned wide, snapping the shot when Joey came out.
"Ah!" Joey cried when he came to his senses. "What was that for?"
"I don't trust mirrors?" Anzu said, quoting Clueless.
"And it was amusing. Mutt, you should see yourself." Seto picked up the polaroid and waited for it to develop.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:18 pm
Mokuba just laughed histerically at the look of Joeys face when the camera was shot. Whiping a few stray tears from his eyes he stood up normal again." You do look pretty Joey." Mokuba commented with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:18 am
Seto shook his head, smirking at the polaroid. Joey's picture had been taken with a sort of blank look on his face.
"Okay, this I'm framing." Seto held it for Anzu to see.
"Uh-uh. You asked for a copy. You can frame that." Anzu said. "And it is funny. I'm going to put copies all over the school."
"You guys are jerks!" Joey stormed back into the changing room and putting on his normal clothes.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:59 pm
" But you do look nice Joey, why be ahsamed, enjoy it while you can get away with it." Mokuba replyed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:39 pm
"But I don't want to be a girl. I want to be me and I don't want to wake up to my dad-" Joey stopped short, biting off what he was about to say. Mokuba was twelve and he'd seen bad stuff, but he wasn't about to add to it, especially not in Seto's presence.
"Seto, I think we hurt his feelings..."
"Anzu, he'll be fine. If I can deal with tabloids, he can deal with the fact that I'm going to keep a framed picture of him in my office." Seto rolled his eyes. "Mutt, are you going to come out or not?"
"You're going to keep that on your desk?" Joey poked his head out of the changing room.
"Yes. I'm going to keep pictures of everybody." Seto replied. "This is probably the most interesting thing I've done in a while."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:35 pm
Mokuba looked confused to what Joey was about to say. Was he in a certain relationship with his father? This was a shocking thing to think about.No..I must be crazy..but..I dunno..it seems pretty obvious he thought to himself.

" Sorry if we hurt your feeling Joey.." Mokuba apologized. If what he thought was true, he didnt wanna make him suffer anything more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:21 am
"That's okay kiddo." Joey ruffled Mokuba's hair. "Just cause your brother's a jerk..."
"Hey, let's do something we really can't do normally!" Joey exclaimed.

"What?" Seto asked, decidedly ignoring Joey's previous comment.
"Explore the washrooms?" Anzu asked.
"Explore the washrooms." Joey replied.
"You do remember we're at a animanga/game con, right?" Seto said, getting blank stares from the other two. "We're going to get mobbed..."
"No, you're going to get mobbed, and probably beaten by fangirls. I'll be fine." Joey smirked.
"Which is entirely because you're just not very popular Mutt." Seto couldn't help but giggle. ((OMG! Seto giggling! xd ))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:47 am
Mokuba looked shocked along with some of the other faces to Setos giggle. Mokuba couldnt help but blush a little, Setos giggle was shocking but cute. But Mokuba shock it off quickly before anyone saw that and got the wrong idea.

" So are we heading to the washrooms? " Mokuba aksed looking up at Joey.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:58 am
"Might as well." Seto shrugged. "But I'm saying this now, they can't be that different."
"Oh ya? You go and see for yourself." Anzu smirked, know exactly what would happen.
"They're washrooms..." Seto rolled his eyes and waded into the crowd of fangirls and boys.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:06 am
Mokuba followed in beside Seto into the crowd, though they didnt appear the same with their new bodies the crowd still thought they looked familiar, especially how Mokuba was stading by Seto.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:15 am
Seto snorted upon seeing Yugi swarmed by no less than ten fangirls and more than one fanboy. Joey tried to help Yugi up, but was swarmed himself.
"And now the prize for the best cos.play group, as voted by you!" Seto heard the announcement and pulled Yugi and Joey out of the mob, so that they could have half a chance at hiding.
"Would the ladies who took it upon themselves to become the top duelists in the world please come to the stage, along with the young lady who dressed as the Capsule Monsters champion and the young man who dressed as the DDR Champion?" The announcer asked.
"You're the DDR Champ?" Seto asked Anzu. "Do you know how long I've been looking for the person who beat my record?"
"More time than you've spent trying to beat it clearly." Anzu smiled.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:20 am
One of Mokubas casual confident smiles grew on his face. He usually smiled like this when he had confidence in Setos skills." I'm sure Seto could get his record back from you." Mokuba said in his usual confident challenging voice.

((ah mokuba and all that confidence in Seto xd 4laugh ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff