Illuminee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:58 am
I used to have a white cat named Sisi.
But then she...
-sniffsniff-

R.I.P Sisi.

I miss you lots, my dear kitty.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:35 pm
...well i have two cats, both of them a tabby cats and one of them is a dark black and grey and the other is a grey and white  

The Reused

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:54 am
i used to own a grey kitty she was super fluffy i named her jellybean caz she had lil jelly bean like spots on her tummy, but she died ;_;
User Image
owe kitty R.I.P heart

and now i have another kitten, named her Zelda heart heart heart
shes mostly white had black brown blobs on her back and random black spots on her paws n legs and her face is half black half white and shes POOFY! yet silky at the same time

User Image
hehehehe Zelda User Image heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:38 pm
MortSanglant
I used to have a black cat named Shadow. She was a barn cat and wasn't used to having owners, so she ran away when she was wee small.
My cat's name is Shadow and he's black.
Sorry about that, I found it kind of odd.  

BlairyFairy

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:27 pm
I have a little black cat named........oreo. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:59 pm
I have a doggy that's mostly black with brown/white spont (white on belly; brown on paws). And then I have two completely black cats.  

]sarcasm[

Vaporia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:20 pm
All of my dogs are white/black/or tan. Precious is moody and only minds me. Everyone says she takes after her mommy. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:46 pm
XP Some of these pictures made me go "awwww.." and coo at the computer screen..

As for gothic pets.. Well. All of the pets that I've had have allways been orange and white.. or orange.. They follow me around. 3nodding heart
1 kitty and a Golden Retreiver.

R.I.P my beloved Oj.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

MISFIT a.d.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:52 pm
i have a black a white cat who acts like a dog he is awesome LUV YA SCOOTY!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:47 am
I have a little black-and white kitten named Skittles. She's not even a year old, but she's more of a terror than I am! But she only cuddles with me. lol  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:03 am
I have three pets but the one I know is gothic is my cat nightshade, she is full black with emerald green eyes. The other pets avoid her. SHe only likes me. The other two pets I own are two ferrets Angeldust and Ginger (sister named them)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:22 pm
Oh, and one of my dogs names is Absinthe. So...you could say that moody little s**t is goth.  

Vaporia

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:26 pm
I have the original Cat From Hell buried in my backyard... Rest in Peace, Damien Spawn...

If you got within five feet of him, he'd try to kill your leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:56 pm
If I may say, Animals are your family you feed, them you, bath them, love them and treat them like you want to be treated by them with just as much love and you give them.

I used to have a brindle colored Chihuahua named Max but he was hit by a car right in front of me. The jerk didn't even stop. My hubby has a Callico cat named Irish. He had her since he was 11 i think. She sleeps on his side of the bed and never lets me pet her no matter how hard I try to get her to like me. She'll let our son torture her. She's very good with our son.

WitchHazal0713

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces