Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I saw my first goth today XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CandyCanexIsxDead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:55 am
yeah, i'm the ONLY goth out of my whole school, thats about 300 something people. That's not that big because I live in the country, but still, it sucks. A lot of people claim that they listen to metal and stuff but what they think metal and rock/punk music is like Panic! At the Disco and Simple Plan and Good Charlotte, that's not metal. But all in all, some of the people are cool to hang around even though they aren't totally gothed out like me. There was one goth like me, Justin, he was like my older brother, protected me and everything, but he moved away like 2 months into the school year crying sad , so I'm all alone now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:50 am
i'm probably one out of 4 goths in my school and one out of 50 in where i live (that i've seen) i dont get out much. then they're punk kids and other ones who you just don't know who they are, and the kids who THINK they are goth. i some this one goth at rite aid and i'm like "theres one of my kin! i'm not alone!"  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:46 pm
MortSanglant
There are a ton of mallrat goths.

::shudders::

::pukes::

::plots to stab them all::

I'm with you on that one. There are these two mallrat goth girls at the mall near me always fully decked out in hot topic gear and always there. I'm serious, all the time. They always strut around as if proclaiming, "look at me I'm goth!" They annoy the hell out of me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:54 pm
nope my school is full of goths smile so much so sombody can spraypaint gothic things on a wall and it takes them at least a week to find out who did it (I did sweatdrop )  

Tom Gunn 666

AcidDropper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:56 am
Well, there are a couple of goth's here. But I don't know them, I am homeschooled, and when I go back to public, they will graduate so, no I don't know any goth's. There sure are plenty of emo's here tho.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:07 am
I only know of 3 goths in my entire location, including me. And I apologize for my long absence for the month, my computer has been broken and someone hacked into this current account and changed my password. But I'm back.  

Lady-Necrofear

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:10 am
There aren't too many of us, and there certainly isn't too few... I'll say this. There are enough goths for us to start goth wars(by saying goth wars, I mean two groups of goths who dislike each other fight constantly. Not argue, fight). Barely enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:18 am
Argetlam13
There aren't too many of us, and there certainly isn't too few... I'll say this. There are enough goths for us to start goth wars(by saying goth wars, I mean two groups of goths who dislike each other fight constantly. Not argue, fight). Barely enough.

Haha, goth wars. I can take out some of the punks and preps at my old school. Not so sure about High School though.  

Lady-Necrofear

PrettyRedCherries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:42 am
Goths make up...I'm going to say...25% of the population in my home town...

But...they aren't hard core goth...they're more...emo with attitude. "Gemo" or "Emoth" as I like to call them.

so, I change my percentage to 5%.

However, that small amount is still big enough to scare the preps into their snotty little places.

I hate stereotypes, but in this case, it's justified.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:04 pm
In my area, let's see. There's me and maybe 4 others. However:
-2 of them I know dropped out
-one of the dropouts has a sister, who's gothish, who I also believe has dropped out
-And the other guy keeps switching between community college and high school, but I think he's coming back again this year.

I've heard that here, in the RTP (NC), there's lots of goths, but since I'm not old enough, I don't go out at night to the clubs around the area to meet any.  

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:50 pm
From what I've seen, we've got a fairly sizeable amount of goths here on Maui, although folk tend to have a mix of traits from various "subcultures"...the lines blur here frequently, though, as we've also got emo kids (They are few in number), scene folk, a few vampires (my friend Nikolai), and just plain strange folk who almost cross the threshhold but not quite (My friend Kai) We've even got our fair share of mallrat goths... stressed

Each of the island's four major high schools seems to have a good handful of folk (Lahainaluna seems to have the most "home-grown" ones, a sizeable chunk of King Kekaulike H.S.'s is made up of many people recently moved from the Mainland U.S., Baldwin H.S. has more Asian than white goth kids, and Maui High has several pockets of them.) It's really a town/area to town/area thing, but the numbers are only getting larger with each passing month... surprised Of course, there's also a good deal of stereotyping and drawing of lines here, but (from what I've read), the anti-gothness is not as bad here as it is on the Mainland.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:08 pm
lol there are no real goths only the ones that were prep before goth at my school  

Rillagurl

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:47 am
Nyed
GraveRevelations
Just because I'm goth doesnt mean I cant glomp people! ^^ and im usually like, 20lbs heavier with all the chains and shyt.

Neh XD im the only goth in the area... and its wierd sometimes

Do you not know how scary that is to see a FLying goth like a bat out of hell, zooming towards you and the only thing they want is ....a HUG?
Hahaha, that is pretty scary. It's happened to me on occasion... I wouldn't recommend that experience for anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:09 am
i have never been in that situation... i live in GA and where i live there seem to be quiet a few goths... my and my best friend are prettty much alone though  

undiscovered_darkness

DR490N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:59 am
theres quite a few in this city, but not in my area.

theres pretty much me and a couple of girls, but they arent really real goths. most of them as new-age goths who listen to marolyn manson and children of bodom and try way too hard.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff