Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Serial Killers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:45 am
There is a morbid interest in them no matter what. But they scare me, so the interest is more in the why and how. I think there horrible and usually get away with alot depending on wheather or not all the bodies are found or the killings known.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:47 am
I find serial killers interesting, and fun to read about, but I am not obseessed with them... nor will I ever be obsessed with serial killers......

Devils_lilboy

ShojixxxDrakus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:01 am
Charles Manson
One of the most know Serial Killers for not acctually Killing...I mean the man could get people to kill for him that is power!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:03 pm
my personal favourite was richard ramirez(the night stalker)
only because he amused me so much thinking he was being protected by satan hahaha
besides he ran around for 2years! without being caught and he was right under there noses too(the police)  

xX x0mbie Xx

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:09 pm
heres a question for you
Lucus or Otis?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:28 pm
me... i think that they are interesting, but i don't obsess over them. my cup of tea is more on the side of terrorists and that sort of thing. although 9/11 was very trajic, i still wonder what can make people so outraged that they could just blow up so many buildings and so many people without any remorse. although i DO know why it happened, i just do not wish to speak about it here because i'm paranoid and i think that the goverment is reading this..... eek  

blackfoxi

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:26 pm
ProfessinalNewbie
Most people i know think i will be a neo-nazi serial killer. Yes i have alot of pent up anger.

That's okay. My friend seems to think that her lot in life is to become the real-life, female version of Hannibal Lector.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:03 am
I'm obsessed with anything psychology-violence-insanity related. Like Torey Hayden books (child psychology). I love crazy people. I want one crying  

infektionxx

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:26 pm
thats nothing. i have a freind who WANTS TO BE A SERIAL KILLER WHEN SHE GROWS UP. i worry sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:05 pm
so do I. He tells me he has killing partner and has even written out a list of people he plans to kill.  

blackrose070

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces