Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
~Fruits Basket Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like better: Furuba anime or Furuba manga?
Furuba Anime! Much cooler!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Furuba Manga! I like the new twists!
46%
 46%  [ 23 ]
Well, both are pretty cool...
26%
 26%  [ 13 ]
F-Furuba...? What the crap is &quot;Furuba&quot;? I thought this was &quot;Fruits Basket&quot; thread!
22%
 22%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 50

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:52 pm
exclaim
Saying this once...to no one inparticular, it just needs to be said...Anyone to SPOIL the manga past the point of where the anime left off, I WILL PERSONALLY BAN!!! scream

ninja

*ahem*
No spoilers, onegaishimasu? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:39 pm
On that note- the anime did leave out alot, ne? it says in one of takaya's interveiws that the anime only hold the capacity of 9 of the manga books and their are 14 manga books, so i guess its natural that the anime dissapointed me sweatdrop  

Frosted Fai

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:58 pm
Misaki_Chii
I've never read the manga but I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV the anime biggrin
the manga is a million times better so read it! xp 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:54 am
Has anyone picked up v6 of Furuba? Yes, it is out. whee With an adorable Momiji cover and his bunny self on the back.

This volume is basically where the anime ended except no closing thoughts with the head of the house... ninja

Yes...this volume is when IT happenes... *pounces Kyo-kun plushie*  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:59 am
Neko-Yousei
Has anyone picked up v6 of Furuba? Yes, it is out. whee With an adorable Momiji cover and his bunny self on the back.

This volume is basically where the anime ended except no closing thoughts with the head of the house... ninja

i know i got it! it made me realize the manga is so much better xp in my opinion at least. they dont have much romance in the anime, mainly drama and the same songs being played over and over xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:27 pm
Frosted_Fai
Neko-Yousei

i know i got it! it made me realize the manga is so much better xp in my opinion at least. they dont have much romance in the anime, mainly drama and the same songs being played over and over xp

ninja
They're called "Opening and Ending Themes". They're supposed to be played over and over. o_O  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

makayla-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:22 pm
i love fruits basket with a passion! i love the dvds, they ending is so cute! i love the mangas too cuz it goes farhter in the book!! i love kyo, he is sooo awsome!!!!!! and hot! i cant wait for the next volume to come out, the latest one was so good!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:01 pm
I can't wait till christmas so I can get like 260 dollars worth of manga, it shall be the greatest EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the new furuba very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:25 pm
:sigh: I haven't gotten the next volume yet. whee I wish that could though. Suppose to be real good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:53 pm
Mika Relie
:sigh: I haven't gotten the next volume yet. whee I wish that could though. Suppose to be real good. 3nodding

I have it, but there are other manga I need to read before it... >w<
I'm slacking in my manga reading!!! domokun
All I will say about v.6 (ze latest) is that it has the climax of the anime and is resolved and Ritsu comes! MONKIEEEE~!!! 4laugh  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:13 pm
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

All I will say about v.6 (ze latest) is that it has the climax of the anime and is resolved and Ritsu comes! MONKIEEEE~!!! 4laugh

I like Ritsu too. And I want a better of the different Kyo. I don't think that they give a good one in the anime. And I want to understand that flashback better. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:15 pm
Frosted_Fai
On that note- the anime did leave out alot, ne? it says in one of takaya's interveiws that the anime only hold the capacity of 9 of the manga books and their are 14 manga books, so i guess its natural that the anime dissapointed me sweatdrop

Actually there are 16 volumes as of yesterday.  

anime_fan_9002

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:57 am
Mika Relie
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

I like Ritsu too. And I want a better of the different Kyo. I don't think that they give a good one in the anime. And I want to understand that flashback better. 3nodding

Which...flash...back...? Ther are tons! whee sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:06 pm
I like them both .... kay sara sara  

SakuyaSama1220

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:16 pm
Neko-Yousei
Frosted_Fai
Neko-Yousei

ninja
They're called "Opening and Ending Themes". They're supposed to be played over and over. o_O

haha no, thats not what i meant. i mean the songs played during the show  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces