On the Other Side (Intros) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahni_evans

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:00 am
Hello!!!

I'm Mahni *boogies* >>>>Stargate Freak<<<< I'm also dating a fellow Stargate obsessor!! sweatdrop

I'm from Canada!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:00 am
Hi everyone, I'm new here. My name's Mike (but you won't remember that, so call me Grammy, King, GK, anything along those lines really). Obviously I love Stargate, but my other passion is music. I listen to a lot of classic rock and classical (in fact you'll probably see me around the classical music subforum), and I also play the clarinet, and I'll be taking up bass next year.

I like Stargate because it's very different from most other scifi shows. I used to be really into Star Trek, but it gets old really fast, but Stargate doesn't at all. I also love the comedy aspects, in fact comedy is my other favourite kind of TV.

Err... I think that's about it. Oh yeah I'm 16, and I live in the UK.  

Grammar King

damnaccount2071

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:10 pm
Hello, I am sam! I am 16 in NH.
And I'm in love with Stargate:SG1 - I'm actually watching an episode as i type (Out of Mind) ^_^. To my great misfortune, I don't own any of the seasons on DVD, or anything. crying But I have a DVR, so i can keep some eps around ^_^ like the one airing this friday with Claudia Black gueststarring.. ::drools:: ^_^

Anyways, other than Stargate, I enjoy Joss Wheadon's babies (Buffy, Angel, Firefly), obviously Farscape, various children's cartoons, and Good Eats (food network)

Books are stuff by Laurell K. Hamilton, Vivian Vande Velde, Tamora Pierce, Eoin Colfer, and Meridith Anne Pierce. All magical, mythical stuff ^_^

Animes are The Getbackers, Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, and Trigun.

I'm a band geek, playing the infamous flute, have a GPA of 4.2, live on my computer, and am in love with food.

Errm.. that's about it biggrin
~seiko~  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:33 pm
Hello, my name is Mary. I started watching Stargate when I was nine. (I'm 12 now.) I really don't know what else to put in an introduction...  

Kanika13

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:02 pm
welcome everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:55 pm
Yay for all the new people! whee Fwweee! Join us! xd  

Calixto
Crew

WolfeShade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:05 am
Hey, real name is Coral. Got into Stargate when it first started airing. Went for RDA, stayed for MS biggrin

Also into anime, usually the dark and/or medieval stuff. Vampire stuff is good too!!!

Just received my Bachelor's Degree for Computer Science.

Hopefully getting married next year biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:22 pm
Im Black Obsidian... Scifi kicks... I love Steve... I also love to use the '...'... My favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Danny Smith... My favorite sports teams are the Red Sox, the Patriots and the Bruins... Did I mention that I love Steve?  

Black Obsidian

SamCarter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:00 pm
Hello, My gaia name is SamCarter and I'm 21 years of age. I love the TV show Stargate SG-1 and am intrested in getting to know others who like the same.

Not too long ago I had a quest to make my avatar look like sam carter and from time to time it does (when I'm not in the mood to dress her up differently haha).

I am happy to meet you all. 3nodding

~SamCarter  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:32 pm
Hey there,

I just recently got into SG-1 and Atlantis. Actually, I'm watching episode 10 of Atlantis as I type this. Heh.
My other sci-fi fandoms are Star Trek, Twilight Zone and to a smaller degree, X-Files.

Ummm... Not much more to say, I guess.
PM me if you have further questions.  

Number_09

Squirrelfang

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:34 pm
Hi, my name is Squirrelfang, and I got obsessed with Stargate rather recently. I think it has really strong characters, and I like the blend it has between SciFi and mythology. However, I do wish there would be more episodes concerning the Nox and the Furlings as, in my mind, the part about the 4 Races is the most intriguing aspect of the entire show. (The Ancients and the Asgard are included in a lot of episodes). I also have the first season on DVD, as when I started, the SciFi channel was in the second season and it should have taken forever to get back to season 1,

Oh, and I also watch Stargate Atlantis. Other tv shows that I am really interested in are Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, various anime. In books, I am into almost every High Fantasy series you can find, from Lord of the Rings to Wheel of Time. In movies, my favorite is probably Star Wars, though I think I have overwatched the original trilogy. (The newer ones are not as good, with the exception of the third which I thought was better than Return of the Jedi, but not Empire strikes Back).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:24 am
Hello! I'm Afton, I'm 18 and I'm an actress. I'm from Wirral, England. I've only had bit parts and theatre things so far but I'm thinking of moving to Vancouver. They film all the best shows there and I love to Kayak and be able to get away from traffic (which you can't do either of in London or LA).  

Dreambubbleburst

Goddess Hathor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:08 pm
We are Hathor.

We are the mother of all gods and pharoahs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:31 pm
I am known as Icer, I'm from Nebraska(best state, and I have proof, I have been to over half and no others compair!!). I love anime, I read.... a lot. I read online comics, I have an X-box 360, I am known in my school for my knowlege of Computers and Paintball. I am 15, Life Scout in Boy Scouts. I love Science Fiction and Fantasy books.  

icer190

Nerodragon

Enduring Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:58 am
I'm Nero I'm from Canada and love Stargate. I also love to write and am working on my second fan fic. Now I have other thing I love to do so Just ask and we'll have fun.  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff