Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:45 pm
The Kaiba brothers approched the tall dark building,a nd it being night time made it even worse. Seto didnt seem to intimidated by his surroundings, but Mokuba on the other hand wasnt so confortable. He held Setos trenchcoat tightly as they stopped in front of the building." Why are we here again Seto?" Mokuba asked in a low tone looking up at his brother.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:24 am
InunaideGner
The Kaiba brothers approched the tall dark building,a nd it being night time made it even worse. Seto didnt seem to intimidated by his surroundings, but Mokuba on the other hand wasnt so confortable. He held Setos trenchcoat tightly as they stopped in front of the building." Why are we here again Seto?" Mokuba asked in a low tone looking up at his brother.

"We've been invited, remember?"He said a little annoyed.
"I just want to see who invited us, since the letter I received showed no traces of where it could've come from.
"We'll just walk in, see who it is, and then leave again", he explained, while hoping the person would be the love he wanted.
""I want a person to comfort me when I'm feeling down, to hold me when I'm cold and to just think of when I'm in stress. To bad I can't ask anyone to help me find that person. Let this be the chance to change my life"" he thought to himself

Yup, Seto-kun is getting a little lonely at night... ^___^  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:51 am
"Spirit?" Yuugi asked after a moment of silence was interrupted by a low murmer from outside the building.
"Aibou..." Yami responded promptly.
"Did you just hear something?" Yuugi asked. After another silence commenced, he said again, "did you?"
"I'm listening..." Yami said as he stood back up again. Kneeling on the floor like that was going to give him serious knee problems some day...
"Oh, sorry... It sounded kinda like people."
"Oh, well...It's probably the people who invited us here."
"So... they'd know where a lightswitch was?"
"Why are you--"
"Because I don't know where I am, and It's making me uneasy..." Yuugi replied feeling Yami's touch disapear from his shoulder. "Where did you go? I can't see a single---" a loud bang to his sharp right and a soft "ow" answered his question. The lights suddenly came on and blinded the two boys.
"What the heck?!" Yami said as he covered his eyes with an arm. "Whats with the holy light?!"
"Its just regular light... Its because our pupils have dialated..." Yugi squinted around the room a bit. "Wait, there is no one in here..." Yuugi stated.
"But, who turned on the lights?" Yami asked. He then proceeded to clap his hands sharply twice. The lights soon dropped off again. "Mystery solved," Yami said with an grin masked by the opaque shadows

"Great, now let's turn them back on again..." Yuugi said warily. He too clapped his hands. However; nothing happened. Yami clapped his after. Again, nothing happened.
"You broke it," Yami said simply.
"I broke it?!" Yuugi exclaimed. His voice ecoed in the room and both boys were silent.
"Creepy..."
[[Oops! sorry, long post... ^^;]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:35 pm
Mokuba followed next to Seto in the building, he seemed pretty cranky tonight for some reason. i think ill just keep quiet so not to upset him more Mokuba thought knowing Seto had been annoyed with his question. He knew something was on his mind, only problem was, he never told him what was on his mind. He wish Seto could see that he could be open to him and talk to him about anything. But guess being the little brother was harder then it seemed, like he couldnt be taken seriously. He knew Seto wasnt gonna open up easy, it was just hard facing that he was still closed to him of all people. he understood why Seto was the way he was, but that didnt change the fact that it hurt. He just hoped whoever could make Seto happy right now would come. Anyone, as long as it made him open up again.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:21 pm
"Huu?" Yuugi asked as he heard the front door open. Instinctively, Yami stepped ahead of him.
"Stay with me," he said simply as he tried to guess who they were by their footsteps. Yuugi stared towards the entry way where the the moon was shining into. He could see two shaddows on the floor that seemed to get shorter and shorter with each tap of a footstep resounding in the black abyss.
"Kaiba..." Yami muttered when he heard a second pair of footsteps not as confident sounding as the other. (he heard mokuba and guessed that it was the kaiba brothers)  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:50 pm
( of coarse xd ) Mokuba heard Yamis voice, he squinted to see better." Yami? Yugi? Were you guys invited here as well?" Mokuba asked. it was pretty obivous answer, but there coudl be other reasons.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:59 pm
"See? I just knew we were in the right place!" Yami chimed, the relievef clearly showing in his voice.
"Uh," Yuugi replied, trying to shrug off the shocking statement previously made by his alter-ego, "Yes. But, I never saw it... Actually, I wonder if I'm even supposed to be here..."
"Can't have one without the other," Yami suggested as he glanced at Yuugi's face. Because of the angle, Yuugi's face glimmered in the moonlight. The shadows were placed so delicately in the crevaces and curves of Yuugi's features, that Yami was taken aback a bit by the radiant beauty of the masterpiece. He watched in awe as Yuugi smiled and shook his head soflty; his hair brusteling back and the small reflection of the moon dancing accross his brilliant eyes.
Yuugi looked up at where his other was standing. He couldn't see his face, but he sensed an eerie stillness. ((sorry for the poor spelling... I'm to tired to fix it/edit it.. nite))  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:45 pm
((its quiet alright, i mess up plenty of times, beisdes, the way you described things made your spelling unnoticable biggrin )) Mokuba smiled In relief seeing two familiar and friendly face. Though it was rather dark and eerie, it flet better seeing him and Seto werent the only ones. " Do you know if any light switches are around here? " Mokuba asked the other two.  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:02 am
A slim shadow appeared.
The shadow stood in the doorway, twirling a string of hair. stare
"Anybody here?" the shadow said.
As he approached the building, it was known to all.
Duke Devlin had arrived.

Seto looked at the shadow.
The moment he recognized it, he looked forward again.
He had no need for annoying players.
Besides, he wanted to know for sure it was Yugi he heared from the other side of the room.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:45 pm
((Note: I use italicized quotations for thinking))

Yami was startled only slightly when the light reflecting of yuugi's kind face was chased away by a shadow. He heard Otougi's(duke) voice and immediately understood. So, it wasn't only them and the Kaiba brothers who had recieved an invitation for this odd, odd place...
"If indeed, this person with Mokuba even IS his elder brother..." He wasn't entirely positive, now. Seto Kaiba probably would have said something--but even in the faintest regard of a "hmph" wasn't uttered. Yami was more frusterated, however, that the figure didn't cast a shadow(not standing in the light)--ruling out any way of telling who it was.
"No," Yuugi was saying, "we didn't see one... Yami found a clapper though---but... then it broke..."
"By absolutely no fault of my own..." Yami added. He leaned his head against the wall and looked at the crew somewhat sideways. One hand was touching the wall, and another was moving a blond streak of hair out of his eyes. He was well aware that he wasn't standing in the light, and curiously wondered how it must appear to Mokuba, Yuugi, Otougi (duke), and the mysterious other.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:36 pm
Mokuba put his hands on the wall running along it. Maybe doing this he could find a light that wasnt a claplight. he wondered arond until finally he found a switch. He flicked it on and everyone covered their eyes by the flash. Their eyes soon adjusted tot he light and Mokuba took his place back next to Seto. " That's better." Mokuba commented.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:56 pm
"I'm seeing spots...," Yuugi confessed as he continued blinked his eyes madly, "But it's awesome that someone found a lightswitch... I mean... its just a little more than unnerving not to see where you are..." he laughed lightly as he rubbed his eyes. "Know what I mean? Or am I just being silly?"
Yami slowly brought his focus to Seto, and he felt the corner of his mouth twist into a faint smirk. "Aha, so it is the elder. I do wonder what we're doing here. This certainly is an odd group of people... Otougi, Seto, Yuugi, Mokuba and me. I thought that this might be about dueling...but that cannot explain why Otougi has joined us, because he isn't very skilled with duel monsters...and of course, we have yet to meet our host...man, is it hot in here or just me?" He closed his eyes as he brought his hand up to his forhead. With one swift movement, he ran it accross, brushing all of his hair to the back of head. "Well, that was pretty pointless.." he thought as it all just fell back into place. He compromised the action by tucking a bit behind his ear.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:10 am
Seto blinked a few times, and looked around calmly.
He saw the persons in here, and wondered why they'd all come.
"Maybe Devlin found out he wanted to learn how to duel, and invited us to teach him" he said more to himself than to Mokuba.
"but why did he invite you too?" he asked the boy.
Not waiing for a reply, he entered the room.
He'd never admit it, but he was curios.
Why were they here?
Could it be a trap?
Or some lame television show?
He had no idea.

Honda stepped off his motorcycle, and looked at the letter in his hand.
"this must be the place" he thought to himself.
He entered, and almost tripped over Yugi, since he wasn't paying attention.

Duke entered also, since his boredom was bigger than his common sense.
He saw Yugi, Yami Yugi, Mokuba, Seto and Tristan.
He walked up to Tristan and Yugi, since he didn't come here to just stand and wait for nothing to happen.
When he was half-way the spacious room, he stopped.
He pointed up.
"What's that?" he asked, pointing to something near the window in the ceiling.

*Joey, Marik and Bakura should show up soon... otherwise we'll take those roles also whee *  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:09 am
((I don't think that anyone should play more than three characters. It gets too confusing and since there are more people to consider, the detail of what is going on with each individual character begins to lack severely. I think that we should put that RPers should RP within the next week or we're going to dish their rolls out to someone else. After said week has expired, we should say that we need RPers in the title.

And, another thing; if someone else comes on and wants to RP a player that wasn't our no1 choice to RP, yet we're still playing them? I think we should let them play that character. Yeah? Tell me you understand even? I'm tired because I went to an anointment last night and it lasted until like... 11PM.))
RP in next post  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:32 am
"Huh?" Yuugi asked as he looked up. He squinted and watched it for a moment. "It looks like... a camera of some sort..." He muttered.
Yami's eyebrows arched slightly as he directed his attention to the camcorder as well. "humh..." He uttered as he pulled Yuugi to his feet. "Are you okay, Aibou? You can walk right?"
"Of course I can," Yuugi laughed.
"Good, lets go," Yami said taking his hand and dragging him towards the exit.
"Wait, sprit, we just got here..." Yuugi protested, "don't you want to know what's going on?" He asked.
"No," Yami answered curtly, "to be frank, I think the is just a new engenious way of wasting my time. It seems to me that there should be no reason for a camcorder to be in such a building; seeing as how we haven't seen any inclination that our host is even real. I'm sure that this is just some childish prank." he added as he put his hand on the door. An instant later, his hand curled and moved closer to his shoulder as if he had been burned.
"What's the matter?" Yuugi asked stepping closer to the door to feel it.
"Its locked..." Yami answered. He paused for a moment and turned in the other direction. After walking back into the room, he looked around "I suppose that the only way to go back is to go forward." he said. He started towards the closest door. He turned to his left and glanced over his shoulder to see if Yuugi was comming with him. Yuugi seemed torn between going with Yami and staying with the rest of the group. Yami nodded approvingly at Yuugi and then turned on his heel again. He opened the door and walked into the room beyond.
The group could hear Yami's footsteps fade like receeding water from low tide. Yuugi kept staring at the door where Yami had disapeared through. He took a deep breath and ran to meet up with him. ((sorry, I just really wanted to get out of the doorway; we weren't really doing anything... sweatdrop ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff