True Hip Hop
  CripNiccaFoLyfe
View Results

True Hip Hop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:45 pm
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
I'll give it to Nicca for making his opponent doubt himself. That's when you know you lost..when you wouldn't even vote for your own s**t. xd

Um....wrong!! I swear if I find out that U win battles because U vote for Urslef Ur will be a really trashy rapper. Ur not supposed to vote for Urself, itz not fair and stupid
Look you d**k sucking homo a** sore losing mother ********' wannabe b***h.. I don't vote for my ********' self. I have like a 20-0 record. All votes WITHOUT use of a ********' poll. When I battle, unlike you pricks, I have people actually claim a reason along with who. So ******** you.

aye dawg if you wanna beef do it somewhere else, ***** you need to be respectin otha ppl aight, cuz you aint gonna get any back if you be a d**k hurr aight, so behave befo i kick yo dumbass out  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:20 pm
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
I'll give it to Nicca for making his opponent doubt himself. That's when you know you lost..when you wouldn't even vote for your own s**t. xd

Um....wrong!! I swear if I find out that U win battles because U vote for Urslef Ur will be a really trashy rapper. Ur not supposed to vote for Urself, itz not fair and stupid
Look you d**k sucking homo a** sore losing mother ********' wannabe b***h.. I don't vote for my ********' self. I have like a 20-0 record. All votes WITHOUT use of a ********' poll. When I battle, unlike you pricks, I have people actually claim a reason along with who. So ******** you.

Ha ha ha, isn't that funni, I made little Mak boi mad, how sad. Let me give it to U straight, I meant that as a plain statement and I didn't mean to offend U so calm the f*ck down, and if U wanna call me this- "d**k sucking homo a** sore losing mother f*ckin' wannabe b*tch"-I will inform U that I don't give a sh*t if some online MC wanna-be hates me, cuz I have a life. Just remember, I got no sh*t against U, and if I did I would finish it in a battle, or style, not curse my a** off and look like an idiot with a low volcabulary. Ooops, did offend U again? stare

@True-HH:There's no beef I have with him don't worry, I dunno wether he likes me or not (And I'm leaning towards not) but I won't start any more s**t yo, my bad  

Graphitty-King

True Hip Hop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:24 pm
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

Ha ha ha, isn't that funni, I made little Mak boi mad, how sad. Let me give it to U straight, I meant that as a plain statement and I didn't mean to offend U so calm the ******** down, and if U wanna call me this- "d**k sucking homo a** sore losing mother ********' wannabe b***h"-I will inform U that I don't give a s**t if some online MC wanna-be hates me, cuz I have a life. Just remember, I no s**t against U, but if U wanna start s**t then U better finish it

@True-HH:There's no beef I have with him don't worry, I dunno wether he likes me or not (And I'm leaning towards not) but I won't start any more s**t yo, my bad

naw it koo, i was directing it at dumbass MAk boi cuz he bein a disrespectfull s**t and that aint gonna happen hurr in Triple H, we all koo wit eachother in hurr so, you good  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff