Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Most Ridiculous Goth Descriptions... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:10 pm
people sometimes ask me if im gonna kill myself and i just say very quietly...."you first...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:18 pm
I've got a goth/vampire friend (obsessed with them, doesn't pretent to be one) and she notices that people give her the eye. All I notice, on streets, or in school, is that pretty much everyone either gives me room, or doesn't even notice me.

GraveRevelations
Actual convo I overheard at the mall:
"What is with these Goth kids? Theyre so depressing."
"Oh please. Theyre a bunch of wannabe necromancers."
"Necromancers? You serious?"
"Yea. They think actinglike theyre dead gives them the power to raise the dead. Losers."...

Heh, heh, I've got friends that have asked about that, and between the freaks I know, and what I know myself, that might be the most rediculously funny thing ever.

I think, I am starting to like being feared for no reason.(I haven't done anything that anyone knows about)  

Dorian Requiem

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:24 pm
Just heard a new interesting one.

Person A: Hey, you know lots of random facts. I was wondering... do you know what "goth" actually is?
Person B: Yeah. The media gets it wrong most of the time, but I know this from my brother's friend. He told me. Goths are members of this, like, cult. They worship Marilyn Manson and call him "The Goth God" or "The King of Goths". They worship him in underground meetings, and try to get people to join with subliminal messages. They planning on starting like, a whole revolution where they kill everybody and start the world anew.
Person A: Seriously? You've gotta be joking.
Person B: No, seriously. My brother's friend apparently even saw one of the meetings. I've tried calling the police, but they won't believe me.

after this, I got distracted and missed out on the rest of the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:11 pm
it did not start in 1998!
*le sigh*
the weirdest one i heard.........
mostly a combination of things that aren't necessarily true,
from my ex none the less.
something like:
"goths hate everything and smoke crack and have orgys and kill their parents and rape people, and kill themselves before they turn 20 'cause they didn't get enough attetion"
so glad that relationship ended.  

ronton-ritsuzen

Kamadev

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:26 pm
GilAskan
Okay, so, it can be said pretty easily that there is no unified definition for "goth". No two goths seem to agree on the exact boundaries, however, most of the definitions overlap. Every so often, I'll hear people bring up "goth" in conversation, and I'll hear what everyone thinks. You'll hear the typical "goths are people who worship satan" and whatnot, but have you ever heard a truly wierd definition? Something that's just completely out there?

The wierdest I've ever heard was something I overheard on a bus. The person talking was absolutely convinced of his definition, which went something like this: "Goth doesn't actually exist. The media just made up the whole thing a few years ago so they could have a catch phrase." Plausible, I suppose, been then it started getting wierder... "Yeah, the station who invented it got a huge budget from the government to make up a fake subculture and pay people to dress and act like it. The media claims that the culture has been around for like 30 years, but they actually just made it up in 1998."

Pretty odd.

So, share what you've heard from other people about goth. Wierd opinions, defintions, etc.

That's a dumb MotherF***er  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:52 pm
GraveRevelations
Actual convo I overheard at the mall:
"What is with these Goth kids? Theyre so depressing."
"Oh please. Theyre a bunch of wannabe necromancers."
"Necromancers? You serious?"
"Yea. They think actinglike theyre dead gives them the power to raise the dead. Losers."
"Youre shitten me."
"Nope. Dead serious." (insert obnoxious laughter here interuppted by the approach of a fully dressed out goth kid. [moi])
so needless to say, the two of them stopped dead, and turned pale at the blank look i gave both of them. My friends played along and just eased me away gently saying "Cmon, its ok." "No more victims today, ok? No more victims." stare
rofl thats the best one i have read so far  

The Reused

Maquarrie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:27 pm
I personally liked this convo I had at one point in my life.

me: "So, what do you think goth is?"

$friend "White scrawny kids with unkempt hair who always dress in nothing but black and read entirely too much."

me: "You described me, but I own a hairbrush and I'm anything but scrawny."

$friend: "Yeah. You're just a geek with a fashion sense."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:29 pm
wow..... i know a soulution for this....

go to the most popular mall in the world and do a can-can line throughout the building  

The Reused

The Reused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:32 pm
ooh!
sometimes people go up to me and say "you deserve to go to hell" and then i say "are you kidding me? i am God! i already went through hell creating you!" mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:27 pm
tom gunn 666
people sometimes ask me if im gonna kill myself and i just say very quietly...."you first...."

I would say that to someone at school, but seriously, they can't take a joke. first i'd get suspended for a death threat, hen they'd lock me up in the ward. stare *whispers* retards.
but seriously, people ask me that and they don't get any sh**. It sucks!!! stressed  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

fallengrim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:39 pm
It's funny when people make up stuff about goths because they personally can't understand it. My mom always invites me Christmas shopping because everyone moves out of our way, when they see me coming. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:10 pm
My cousin described Goth's as below

"Aren't goth's the people who have nothing better to do then hurt themselves? Or, were those emo's? what about punks? Umm.. well, basically, they are all gonna be losers and outcasts forever. Why are you one of "them" you used ot be so cool"
Me: "I am still cool thank you very much!!!! Urgh!"

sad I am still cool beeotches, XD  

AcidDropper

blacktutu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:05 am
One of my so-called best friends noticed how I'm really into the goth culture and she told me that 'all goths worship the devil, you can't be goth and not worship the devil'. And now she's talking about how I'm not a christian and I'm such a bad person to be a goth and whatnot. Sad thing is, a lot of people side with her. Ignorance is bliss, but not to those of u who have to put up with the fools enforcing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:51 pm
havent heard any really weird ones actually. but i have noticed that emo and goth are similar in look. but different pants. my friend pointed that out. dont get mad for my saying it its true if u think about it  

jellohead_sohma

stars.go.TWINKLE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:55 pm
well..they said that they all kill them selves..but if they did who would be there to tell  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff