Kexita

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:44 pm
must....bleach....brain.... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:07 am
LOL rofl  

churrlo

DrumlineDevil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:53 am
I really can't decide if she annoys me or if I like her. What everyone else said I totally agree with, but I think she could be less stuttery and fainty. Buet yeah. Just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:56 am
Yeah she needs to stop being so fainty >< But everyone has faults.  

churrlo

Sadie Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:52 am
I think its because she has a clear weakness and you kind of root for her to succeed. She tries to hard to become better and she has to struggle, whereas a lot of the other characters are born to succeed and don't often show weaknesses.

Also, she's just so nice to people! And I personally like that she was able to look past all the societal judgements put on Naruto and fall for him anyway. She never judged him just because everyone else did. I think that makes her a very unique character.

Plus she's totally adorable.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:12 pm
Quote:
And I personally like that she was able to look past all the societal judgements put on Naruto and fall for him anyway. She never judged him just because everyone else did. I think that makes her a very unique character.

I like that about her too! biggrin  

churrlo

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:31 pm
Pfft. I dislike Hinata, because she reminds me alot of myself when I was younger.

Unsure. Shy. Stutters. o.o I hated myself then. Go me now!

But yeah. Go Tsunade! ><

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:48 pm
Kawaii! ^_^  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:50 pm
Hinata... is adorable. But I dislike some things. She's been a wimp for 3 years. No, her whole life. She needs to step up and grow a backbone, or else Naruto will be with Sakura and she'll lose her chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:04 pm
Does she get better after time skip? ><  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:36 pm
churrlo
Hardly. gonk She passes out when she sees Naruto.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:02 pm
Gah >< Go figure....  

churrlo

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:16 pm
Shikalee
churrlo

well she still a whimp in that aspect, but she is a chuunin now, so we now she has to have at least some real skill. I would like to see her in a fight or spar now, just to see what she could do. Same for all of the previous genins, we still haven't seen what Shino, Kiba, Ino or Choji can really do in a fight yet.

I think she's adorable yes.

But I also like that she's the only of the three teams girl member that was total obsessed with Sasuke and wanted to get in that whiney self serving b***h's pants.

death to Sasuke!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:57 pm
liz_bliz
Shikalee
churrlo

well she still a whimp in that aspect, but she is a chuunin now, so we now she has to have at least some real skill. I would like to see her in a fight or spar now, just to see what she could do. Same for all of the previous genins, we still haven't seen what Shino, Kiba, Ino or Choji can really do in a fight yet.

I think she's adorable yes.

But I also like that she's the only of the three teams girl member that was total obsessed with Sasuke and wanted to get in that whiney self serving b***h's pants.

death to Sasuke!
That's only two girls.

Besides, they make a point of saying how good looking Sasuke is, and that's generally what drives people to flirting and what have you.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:56 pm
I wanna see them fight too  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items