Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon WORST DEATHS *Warning Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Had the Best Death??
A Senshi You Loved?
67%
 67%  [ 53 ]
A Villain You Liked?
21%
 21%  [ 17 ]
Other...
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 78

Polexeny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:52 am
crying when Mars died in season 1. that was so sad... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:33 pm
Oh my. I can not name all the times I've cried. Whenever Mars or Venus died, I cried. Uranus and Neptune's was just heartbreaking, and Pluto's got to me too. God, the Stars season was just one big bawlfest.  

Uchiha Himitsu

mirror alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:17 pm
3. Minako's death in PGSM-seriously, when I finished looking at that episode I was in tears.

2. Zoisite's death/Mamoru's death (both in PGSM)- It's kind of hard to pick between these two. Zoisite died protecting Usagi because it was Usagi who made Mamoru the happiest. Mamoru was my first anime crush. When Usagi had to kill him in order to stop him from killing her was heart wrenching to me. Having to kill the one you love though gonk

1. The Sailor Senshi's death in SM Classic- They all died in front of Usagi. And the way each of them died made me sad enough. When Usagi was laying there, after defeating Beryl, lamenting on how she wished she was a normal girl broke me down. Hearing the Japanese VA gives those lines with such emotion really made me feel what Usagi was feeling.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:39 pm
uhmm i cried at several parts...

1º when Neflite died in naru arms T__T it was so sad... and it almost looked like he really loved her so maybe he did ^^

2º when Zoycite died, i love when character show love in some way for someone else and zoycite really loved kunzite ^^ love is so pretty and sweet smile

3º i cried when all the sailor senshi died before the main fight with queen beril

4º when mamoro died T__T it was so sad....

5º when haruka and michiru died in sailor stars T__T their goodbyes where really sad  

luna_branca

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:14 pm
I am having trouble deciding between two. Even though Usagi is my favorite character, I would have to say that neither of the ones I chose are hers. The worst deaths for me are definitely the Uranus and Neptune one in Stars. That one was so heart renching for me. It was so sad. And my other one was Mamoru's death in the first season. I just thought it was so sweet and sad at the same time.. I cryed for that one for sure. However, there are just so many deaths in it that are so sad... But if I had to choose, these would be the ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:57 pm
I think it was when uranus and neptune died in StarS.
it was so sad!!! I cried that whole battle!! crying  

HallyOh

ZeoSaturn

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 am
I might be going back in forth with the names. You all know whos who though. :p

1. Mamoru's death in Season 1
Usagi tried her best to bring him back to the good side and to have it taken away from her just as she does it was heart wrenching. And it pained her to hold back that kiss. Out of all the hardships, I think this one was the hardest for her.

2. Mars's death in season 1
I would say that Mars's death was the coolest because the way she got rid of the last DD girl was awesome. Grabbed her tentacle (O_o......yeah whatever it is) and yelled "Fire Soul". Went out with a bang.......literally

3. Uranus and Neptune's death in Stars
You could tell the two of them loved each other. The two of them reaching for each other was really really touching.

4. Sapphire's death
I felt really bad for Petz after he died. She was so heart broken. I really liked Sapphire.

5. Inner's death in Stars
These deaths were so quick but had a big impact on Usagi. The Inners were her friends since the beginning and seeing them talk to her like that before they faded away was sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:26 am
season stars

Chibi CHibi  

hacker01jimmy

Avia-Terpsichore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:33 pm
(These aren't in any particular order)
Zoisite in season 1 - cried here
Uranus and Neptune in S and Stars - cried in S, for some reason not Stars...
Nephrite in season 1 - cried
Lethe and Mnemosyne in the manga
Sapphire in R
Kakyuu in the manga (I was kind of pissed at her in the anime)
Starlights in the manga (not because it was particularly depressing, but because I love them so much)
Amazon Trio (I would have cried if it hadn't been for my dad walking in and shouting "Moon Prism Power!")

I always sort of had a problem with how casual the senshi were about the deaths of their enemies in both the manga and the anime...
I know they were trying to kill them, but how is it that Usagi can be revived at the expense of the lives of the Trio and not care for more than a split second?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:08 pm
ALL THE INNER SENSHI AND OUTER IN STARS WHEN THEY FIGHT GALAXIA  

hacker01jimmy

Amanore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:15 pm
twiggilala

Oooh. And Lethe and Mnemosyne's death in the manga with the whole hand touching scene.. That was beautiful.

I definitely agree. Nephrite's death in the anime had me bawling for hours, as well. The last episode in season one....I've only seen the dubbed version of it, so I'd really need to see the uncut ep. to decide if it falls in the favorites.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:07 pm
Okay I've seen a LOT of the english anime some of the Japanese anime adn very few of the manga so please forgive me. Judging on what I've seen these are the sadest deaths.

Uranus and Neptune: Not sure what season but, Neptune was going toward Uranus and from all the walls big cannons come and impail her. She stumbles and keeps going. Again she's hit. She walks more. Again. She falls to her knees. Again. She's on the floor still talking to Uranus telling her how much she wants her to live, ect, not sure just what she said though. Uranus kept screaming at her to stay back the entire time. Uranus goes all bad a** and kills the villian with sailor moon who oh-so inconvieniently showed up at the wrong time. Then Uranus grabs the gun and holds it to her heart and shoots herself. T.T so sad.

Uranus and Neptune: Stars season. They die and beign to dissapear. Uranus moves her hand slightly. She keeps moving it and just as she goes to dissapear she grabs Neptunes hand.

The Inner scouts: Star season. They all get completely pulverised by big missiles.

Star healer (or maker): "Oh god, why, why for us?"
Mercury: "To save important people"
Seiya: "What?"
Venus: "The stars and sailor moon are important to us"

That was so sad. And then when Serena is holding Rei and she dies. T.T Horrible sad.

But if you ask me what the overall most touchign scene was was at the VERY end of the Sailor Moon saga. The last episode of Sailor stars where she wins and is back with her friends and mamoru. *sighs*  

candycanecutie14

Andrea303

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:06 am
At the end of season one, when the 4 scouts die at D-Point, now that was a real good scene. The rest I found too dramatized. Anyway from the end of the first season you knew that if anyone ever dies, he/she will come back eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:05 pm
Sailor iron mouse's death in the manga... so sad.  

mintycho

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:26 pm
Enniel
definatly when uranus and neptune died. that was awful gonk

: ( That's got my vote for best and worst death.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff