CALLOUT: Gee-Money (El NiƱo wins by disqualification) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syllvurr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:02 pm
El Nino Eduardo
You niggas like to talk a lot of bull... but won't face me in a battle. What's up with this smell of p***y I'm sensing from these niggas auras?

Stop sayin niggas, thanks ((don't care if you live around em in BX))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:20 pm
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo
You niggas like to talk a lot of bull... but won't face me in a battle. What's up with this smell of p***y I'm sensing from these niggas auras?

Stop sayin niggas, thanks ((don't care if you live around em in BX))

Nah, doesn't even have to do with that I live in the BX *****. I was raised to not allow someone to put fear in my heart. Ain't nothing I'm afraid of, phobias don't fear me I scare 'em.  

El Nino Eduardo

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:22 pm
...And goddamn! How long does it take for a comeback? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:40 pm
LOLSorry for da wait. Bare wit me ya'll this a raw freestyle/keystyle over da Dynasty intro Instrumental ******** wit this ***** let's go.........

Uh uh
Niggas say they wanna battle yeah well all I see is talk
This ain't a ESPN post sports report no court straight new york
Where da fork I was finish this s**t before it begun
All for fun son but I hope you don't think I wrote this ta entertain you (NAW)
I will bang you I will act like a arangatangs do
Give you hot wings turn this ***** to a angel
But that ain't my angle I just wanna be able ta let my raps out da stable
Been street since I streatched out my moms nable
This dude straight fable all play all day
so ima beat em then cut em off like unpaid cable
Been at this rap s**t since I was watchin vince and sable
Tapin crack under da table flows flavorable
do ya self a favor dude get ya self off that ******** up as lable (OOOH)
He can't show and prove he sweeter than maple and that's how he do
That's aight I forgive you how could you beat a ***** that flow so sick he need a tissue (DAMN)
It's officail I can see he not used ta me GEE
Flows like none other's I'm da meanest tuffest don dudda ta gun butt ya
You da type ta send alotta shots and none puncuture
I'm da type ta get excited when da gun touch ya ******** ta come I'm just talkin to him for I forget it's Da Dynasty "1"  

IM OUT

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:39 pm
Postpone? neutral This is your how you show your reappearance?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:13 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Postpone? neutral This is your how you show your reappearance?
come on son I can't see you havin anything smart ta say da way ya s**t got broke up and stepped on I didn't have ta reply I just did it for da ******** of it.  

IM OUT

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:12 pm
Are you gonna finish your filth or just waste more space with your bullshit again, because you're wasting my time yet once again?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:45 am
1- Wow, that was quite touching I was feeling a bit ticklish
We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you from your gibberish
2- metaphors that don't make sense, prewrite assist for you in quality suspense
A couple of fill-ins to fill your tummy and won't grow hungry
3- To the point that flesh bubbles up and a bit funny lumpy
I'm playing games with this kid, I'm not even using my Trump Cards yet
4- He talking about heaters when he's referring to his portable mircowaves
Thinking he can topnotch me over some watergun pistols when I create graves
5- I bright shine up The Bronx, he's losing power becoming a glimpse agleam
And he actually does believe those gun acts are what are gonna raise his esteem
6- Quite simply I carry a Butterfly knife or switch blade, Bullets ain't no New York team
So I'm taking the privilege to attack negative adjectives at this little kid
7- Riddle what he did, a kill will shut heat in, but still chill this ******** sweeten
Even if I'm in need of pressing this *****'s buttons needed, Ctrl plus ALT and deleted
8- Anyway, what issues you were covering while you was away, this *****'s Fronted
No need to explain, either if it's a Phillie or a Dutchie, I still will make this man blunted
9- With any b***h ***** in here that has a problem with my sesquipedalian dialogue
Because Gee I'll cross your damn lines even if I'm not Mexican, it still a analogue
10- Because by just seeing your bars I can read your every move made like a subscribed Catalog
This must be a joke for more to come from Gee, he wrote a pathetic percentage of bars of course, this entertaining me
11- Having a f*****t's quote in his sig, I'm like need I say more?
If 15 men creamed in his cup, he would probably drink it, this *****'s hits up straight Bukkake
12- No matter how many times I repeat his name he won't receive recognition
He already lost the first round, second round I'm seeing I'm taking it again, it's a Men's Intuition
13- Accept it, you first accepted this, you should expected it, now the mic I intersected it
Now if you feel in this disposition that you can't annihilate the situation without patience
14- Then why the ******** you procrastinating, you should have never became my patient
Acting real tough when you know anyone can bluff, I don't need to when you ain't no Giant nor a Tyrant
15- I put where that little sparkle in your eye shines son, you got pushed into this world, I'm your aspirant
I'm known to be high ghastly, fly classy, by far break your group's chassis, you all gonna DIE NASTY! (Dynasty)
16- I'm like a Mustang pushing out 550 horses without the Stallion
Money's just a Viceroy Buggie, he only pushes ponies and receives no medallion
17- And if you want take this out more serious, then we can both be dead serious
Once pressure's a b***h it can let out the aggression within your mind turning you delirious
18- I can handle any situation I'm capable of being in, my strength alone shows I am imperious
Showing logical mentations, sociological expectations, but still my metaphorical relations are mysterious
19- He tried to rhyme so sick, but he catched his own disease ******** with Karma
I can spit hot fire around to spat drama like Osama, but like Camels I spit more than a Llama
20- And still you're a waste of material like no milk within cereal, spoiled like milk, expired and topped
Because one discription of my pistol it follows Rice Krispies - it goes in your face SNAP CRACKLE & POP  

El Nino Eduardo

IM OUT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:09 am
El Nino Eduardo
1- Wow, that was quite touching I was feeling a bit ticklish
We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you from your gibberish
2- metaphors that don't make sense, prewrite assist for you in quality suspense
A couple of fill-ins to fill your tummy and won't grow hungry
3- To the point that flesh bubbles up and a bit funny lumpy
I'm playing games with this kid, I'm not even using my Trump Cards yet
4- He talking about heaters when he's referring to his portable mircowaves
Thinking he can topnotch me over some watergun pistols when I create graves
5- I bright shine up The Bronx, he's losing power becoming a glimpse agleam
And he actually does believe those gun acts are what are gonna raise his esteem
6- Quite simply I carry a Butterfly knife or switch blade, Bullets ain't no New York team
So I'm taking the privilege to attack negative adjectives at this little kid
7- Riddle what he did, a kill will shut heat in, but still chill this ******** sweeten
Even if I'm in need of pressing this *****'s buttons needed, Ctrl plus ALT and deleted
8- Anyway, what issues you were covering while you was away, this *****'s Fronted
No need to explain, either if it's a Phillie or a Dutchie, I still will make this man blunted
9- With any b***h ***** in here that has a problem with my sesquipedalian dialogue
Because Gee I'll cross your damn lines even if I'm not Mexican, it still a analogue
10- Because by just seeing your bars I can read your every move made like a subscribed Catalog
This must be a joke for more to come from Gee, he wrote a pathetic percentage of bars of course, this entertaining me
11- Having a f*****t's quote in his sig, I'm like need I say more?
If 15 men creamed in his cup, he would probably drink it, this *****'s hits up straight Bukkake
12- No matter how many times I repeat his name he won't receive recognition
He already lost the first round, second round I'm seeing I'm taking it again, it's a Men's Intuition
13- Accept it, you first accepted this, you should expected it, now the mic I intersected it
Now if you feel in this disposition that you can't annihilate the situation without patience
14- Then why the ******** you procrastinating, you should have never became my patient
Acting real tough when you know anyone can bluff, I don't need to when you ain't no Giant nor a Tyrant
15- I put where that little sparkle in your eye shines son, you got pushed into this world, I'm your aspirant
I'm known to be high ghastly, fly classy, by far break your group's chassis, you all gonna DIE NASTY! (Dynasty)
16- I'm like a Mustang pushing out 550 horses without the Stallion
Money's just a Viceroy Buggie, he only pushes ponies and receives no medallion
17- And if you want take this out more serious, then we can both be dead serious
Once pressure's a b***h it can let out the aggression within your mind turning you delirious
18- I can handle any situation I'm capable of being in, my strength alone shows I am imperious
Showing logical mentations, sociological expectations, but still my metaphorical relations are mysterious
19- He tried to rhyme so sick, but he catched his own disease ******** with Karma
I can spit hot fire around to spat drama like Osama, but like Camels I spit more than a Llama
20- And still you're a waste of material like no milk within cereal, spoiled like milk, expired and topped
Because one discription of my pistol it follows Rice Krispies - it goes in your face SNAP CRACKLE & POP
rofl rofl rofl stare what you got that goes snap crackle & pop HA!! This ******** guy......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:45 am
1. Gee's multis was nice I guess. Thats his strong point in this battle. His disses were direct which was good, but he didn't seem to try to make any attempts to word play much. I didn't like that. And his hits were a bit on the weaker side, but not all of them.

2. Nino, I understood most Ur word play, but I just don't like it. But I'm not going to base Ur skill of that, cuz thats not fair. So setting that aside, the few punchs U had somewhat hidden in there, were fairly good. But nothing that made me go "0H!!!". Like I don't wanna call it "filler", but "extra". U had "extra" lines that were not needed. Some could have been cut. Just have the best of the best lines in a battle dude, cuz I got a little bored when I just kept reading and reading and reading.

3. So itz Nino's word play VS. Gee's multis........hmmmm

4. I give the vote to...................NINO, even though I liked Gee's multis. It was a bit average and Nino had an over abundance of word play which won me over. For the lines I understood, they were just better than the multis in this battle.  

Graphitty-King

Conflicted

1,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:03 pm
Gee-Money
LOLSorry for da wait. Bare wit me ya'll this a raw freestyle/keystyle over da Dynasty intro Instrumental ******** wit this ***** let's go.........

Uh uh
Niggas say they wanna battle yeah well all I see is talk
This ain't a ESPN post sports report no court straight new york
Where da fork I was finish this s**t before it begun
All for fun son but I hope you don't think I wrote this ta entertain you (NAW)
I will bang you I will act like a arangatangs do
Give you hot wings turn this ***** to a angel
But that ain't my angle I just wanna be able ta let my raps out da stable
Been street since I streatched out my moms nable
This dude straight fable all play all day
so ima beat em then cut em off like unpaid cable
Been at this rap s**t since I was watchin vince and sable
Tapin crack under da table flows flavorable
do ya self a favor dude get ya self off that ******** up as lable (OOOH)
He can't show and prove he sweeter than maple and that's how he do
That's aight I forgive you how could you beat a ***** that flow so sick he need a tissue (DAMN)
It's officail I can see he not used ta me GEE
Flows like none other's I'm da meanest tuffest don dudda ta gun butt ya
You da type ta send alotta shots and none puncuture
I'm da type ta get excited when da gun touch ya ******** ta come I'm just talkin to him for I forget it's Da Dynasty "1"

END-BATTLE, I OFFICIALLY DECLARE EL NINO THE WINNER BY DEFAULT, GEE-MONEY IS USING STOLEN LYRICS

"I will bang you I will act like a arangatangs do
Give you hot wings turn this ***** to a angel" - Jay-Z "If I Can't Remix"

and judgin by the senseless flow of his verse he stole from atleast 3 other rappers, oe i have a feeling is eminem, and mixed in a couple of his own lien sto bridge it altogether.

I know wut im talkin bout, usually on other guild pages i'm the one to spot out these people, i adivse that crip nicca ends this battle,

El nino, its obvious we don't like eachother, AT ALL, but its wrong for someone to cheat in anyway to win...or obviously lose, a battle, its an honor and respect thing,

So crip i think u shuld wrap this one up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:35 am
Exposure!!

I knew Gee stole that line from somewhere, I heard it before but didn't know the song it's from. Good looking out Flicky. Even if we don't like one another, I still owe you one dawg.

He even stole Jay-Z's Dynasty.... what a straight dickrider.

Well this battle is wrapped up. I'm the winner. Oh and if I was you Gee, I wouldn't wanna show back up in here from this exposure. xd  

El Nino Eduardo

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces