Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:10 pm
"Hey...um...I hate to bring this up but did you guys notice a strange rainbow in a form of a circle and got an eary felling from that cloud? Hey when we get to the place want to show you guys something alright." Shizume said skipping next to them "Oh I brought some music also." Shizume said taking out a boombox and putting a cd in. "Know we can have some fun." She smilied.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:56 pm
"Yeah...I noticed it, but I don't think it's a big deal." Sabrina lied. "Oh good, your here Yoshi-kun! Let's get going then!"  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:11 pm
"Let's not worry and go so we can have fun on this hot yet beautiful day. Oh if our parents let us you guys want to camp out there I gave a tent and everything we need." Shizume said turning up the music.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:10 pm
((Shizume...umm...Sabrina parents died when her clan got destoryed...))

Sabrina smiled and said, "Sure camping would be excellent! I have extra clothes and I made sure I locked my apartment,so I'm good to go." Sabrina looked away and smiled sadly into the sky, thinking of her parents and her brother who had perished. She noticed the sky was the same.  

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:08 pm
"Camping out would be fun!" Yoshi said. He noticed that the rainbow had gotten brighter. Odd... he thought.
"Anyway, let's go," Yoshi said. "So, where is the place we're goin'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:30 pm
Novatone
((Shizume...umm...Sabrina parents died when her clan got destoryed...))

Sabrina smiled and said, "Sure camping would be excellent! I have extra clothes and I made sure I locked my apartment,so I'm good to go." Sabrina looked away and smiled sadly into the sky, thinking of her parents and her brother who had perished. She noticed the sky was the same.

((Sorry didn't know))  

Itachi Girl5

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:36 pm
"It's neer the park but away from the equipment and everything it's very peaceful I just hope they didn't change it."Shizume said grabing Sabrina's and Yosi's hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:24 pm
((it's okay....it's in my bio on the first page...))

"Wow this place sounds awesome!" Sabrina laughed as Shizume pulled her and Yoshi. When they arrived at the place, it was breathtaking. Trees towered over some parts for shade, a view of the ocean, and a perfect place to watch clouds go by...this place was absolutely amazing! "Shizume-chan...wow..."  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:43 pm
"Yep told ya it was amazing. Man it's hot I'm going swimming before I start training and head home to grab the camping equipment." Shizume said taking off her clothes and wearing her swimming suit underneath. "Ahhh It feels nice." Shizume said jumping into the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:16 pm
Yoshi decided to just sit down for a while. He sat for a couple minutes and watched the girls in the water. He wasn't being perverted or anything like that, but he just didn't feel like swimming at the time.  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:32 pm
"I'm going to try a jutsu move away you guys." Shizume said warning everyone. "Water Element: Huge explosion jutsu" Shizume said making a huge explosion in the water. "Cool it worked."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:18 pm
"Wow," Yoshi said. "Nice jutsu, Shizume." As soon as he said that, the water from Shizume's jutsu cascaded onto his head, knocking him down. "That's... a lot... of water..." he said, looking quite disoriented.  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:04 pm
"Tanks,oh and Sorry Yoshi." Shizume said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:48 pm
Sabrina laughed as Yoshi sat there soaked.
"That's what you get, Yoshi!!! For not getting in!!"
Sabrina swam around and smiled, then she stopped sensing something.
"Yoshi!!! Shizume!!!" Sabrina shouted running out of the water as fast as she could, as a dark figure surfaced out of the water.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:49 am
"Get out of the water know" Shizume said getting on top of the water. "Water Dragon Jutsu" Shizume said having the dragon attact the object.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games