Yes.
  No.
  I don't remember.
  I don't care.
View Results

little_evil_goth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:19 pm
Roaming_D
Honestly I tried to fit in with the preppy kids but they were jerks and I honestly didn't like them. Now they seem to have some unexplainable fear towards my friends and I. Must be because they were so mean to us in grade school, and are afraid of our Vengeance 3nodding

Vengeance is a virtue  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:12 am
As a toddler I was a neat freak and was the typical little girl that wore pink. As I got older it was clear that I was a shy, sensitive, book worm. Basically I was the classical misfit just because of my sensitivity. It was the same in middle school. In high school things began to change (espcially when i got a backbone). I wasn't goth but I did hang out with a lot of them because they had no problem with how I was.  

TimelessAngel

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:40 am
Looking back at myself as a child, I hate myself xd
I remember seeing a guy with a green mohawk as a kid, and thinking "Why the hell would someone do their hair like that?" Since then my hair has been every colour under the sun, and I think mohawks looks totally cool.

I've changed. A whooooole lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:33 am
Umm...well, first off, I still consider myself a kid. I'm 16, but it let's me get away with being immature when I want to be. Anyway, I was always different. Not weird or anything, just different. Let's just say I was a year or two ahead of my small town privte school class mates. I was the first one to get into whatever. They would like it about a year later, and in the meantime I would have moved on to something else.

I've always been pretty much goth. I was never the cutsie little girl in pink, I've always preferred darker colours. No real reason why, I just do. I've always been the way I am, I was just shorter then. Not that I've grown much, I'm still only 5'4''  

wantondestruction

Phantasy Tokoro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:43 am
I was not as gothy as I was when I was a kid. MOstly started in my high school years, when I realized "Hey, I look good in black." I was an extrovert through my elementary school days, then an introvert throughout the rest of my school years.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:03 am
My mother dressed me, cut my hair ect. I didnt play well with kids and didnt speak much. All I did was read, play alone in my room and draw.

I dunno if thats gothy or not  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gothic_Kitty103

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:43 am
When I was a child I was somewhat goth but mostly tomboy.. Then when I was 9 my best friend died and I went to her funeral. Then I was turning goth because of my deppresion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:36 pm
i guess i never really thought about it untill now, but i was always into darker things. i didnt have a dad and my mom was goth when she was in school so she supported the darkness. i remember when i was in 3rd grade, while all the other kids played freeze tag or soccor, me and my odd friends played vampires or sat under the trees. one of my friends had goth parents and i kinda grew up in a dark enviroment. halloween was always my fav. holiday, but that was probly cuz the costumes and candy back then.  

Katanas Blade

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:41 pm
i went to private school kindergarten-3rd grade.
i wouldnt talk to anyone.
My mother says i used to say things that would happen when i was little like some form of clairvoyance and she would look at me and say "How do you know that?"
in 1st grade i had to take speech therapy.i had a stuttering problem.

during 4th grade was when i really became happy preppy person.but was incredibly morbid inside and had a love for vampires and stuff and an eerie fetish for dark things.

i got into the gothicness really in 6th grade out of nowhere.Then 7th grade it was like MASSIVE gothicness i had combat boots and eyeliner and huge pants with chains and stuff and now its pretty much the same only adding some.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:48 pm
I can say with out a doubt that I was not 'gothy' when I was young. From stories that my parent have told me and vague memories I have, I know that I was kind of extraverted. Morbid, sensitive, with bouts of suicidal dendances, yes. 'Gothy', no. I was really on in my middle school years that I started to open my eyes to suffering that makes up this horrid place, from then on I just progressively more introverted and as you say, 'gothy'.  

Kagura Nakamura

PrettyRedCherries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:34 pm
I was the cheerleader, the prep...and I was popular.

I hate that I was EVER like that. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:56 pm
all my junior years I was always slightly wierd in the eyes of others. Didn't have any close friends, mostly because I hated/hate pretty much everything you're supposed to take interest in when being a healthy, young and active child.
Adults often said I was mature for my age, so I guess that was the case. So, even though I had blonde short hair and tried so hard to like all that so called "music" that everyone else listened to, I was never really one of the guys.

in retrospect I'm happy I wasn't, seeing how boring those others turned out. It was my wierdness as a child that made me the person I am today. I'm surrounded by likeminded friends who'd die for me, just as I'd give my life for theirs any day.

That's the brief-brief version of the Childhood of Athiel.

Was the end happy? I'm enjoying it so far.  

Athiel

Lemonadeandfizzystuff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:48 pm
I was a weird mix... I grew up in a funeral home (no joke), Was convinced I was a witch, and listend to Aaron Carter, The Spice Girls, Was in love with like Vampires and stuff but tended to dress pretty preppy...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:49 pm
Athiel
all my junior years I was always slightly wierd in the eyes of others. Didn't have any close friends, mostly because I hated/hate pretty much everything you're supposed to take interest in when being a healthy, young and active child.
Adults often said I was mature for my age, so I guess that was the case. So, even though I had blonde short hair and tried so hard to like all that so called "music" that everyone else listened to, I was never really one of the guys.

in retrospect I'm happy I wasn't, seeing how boring those others turned out. It was my wierdness as a child that made me the person I am today. I'm surrounded by likeminded friends who'd die for me, just as I'd give my life for theirs any day.

That's the brief-brief version of the Childhood of Athiel.

Was the end happy? I'm enjoying it so far.

I know that feeling!  

Lemonadeandfizzystuff

[ Anubis ]

9,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:52 pm
I was a little girl who wanted to be a little boy.
I dressed like a boy, most of my friends were boys, I loved anything to do with Ninja Turtles, dinosaurs and Star Wars.

I've excepted the fact that I am a girl. Other than that, not much has changed.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff