Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:22 pm
Added a bunch of stuff. ^_^

The only one I didn't add was Naruto Mania, I know it does exist but I think it's broken or something, but I'll put it on when it's back up. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:48 pm
yea its in my favorites and the links broken i'll re-post it when its back up  

HappyOrangeSlice

Kakurakiri

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:55 am
*jumps down onto a branch nearby; she quitely sits and looks around*
Hmmm... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:22 am
stare i c  

b l u e a n g e l

7last_words7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:02 pm
Beautiful~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:31 pm
I think we should add a Fanfiction thread. I was browsing the guild, deleting old locked threads, I noticed a few posts about it. Sound like a good idea?

It would be a place for asking advice of fanfics and also a place to share them (or links to the fics if they're long ones, since long fics would be a PAIN to scroll pass everytime to go read someone new post...)  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:42 pm
Zrana
I think we should add a Fanfiction thread. I was browsing the guild, deleting old locked threads, I noticed a few posts about it. Sound like a good idea?

It would be a place for asking advice of fanfics and also a place to share them (or links to the fics if they're long ones, since long fics would be a PAIN to scroll pass everytime to go read someone new post...)
That sounds like a good idea! ^_^

I'm going to make a begging thread right now to try and clean up the Naruto Market a little... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:09 pm
gonk I wrote a nice explanation on the new thread move and then... gaia ate it...

I've got to go so I guess it'll wait...

frustration... gonk  

Reprieve
Captain

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:12 pm
Reprieve
gonk I wrote a nice explanation on the new thread move and then... gaia ate it...

I've got to go so I guess it'll wait...

frustration... gonk
*hugs* Don't worry, all well work out in the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:15 am
People really, REALLY need to use this thread more often. Coupled with the guild scroll, I don't see how there could be any mistakes with repeat threads.

Also, Reprive, you should add Http://www.animesuki.com to the Anime websites for anime. Not only do they keep current with Naruto, but other great series like Bleach, Final approach, and Grenedier smile  

Equanimity

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:36 pm
PurpleFriday
People really, REALLY need to use this thread more often. Coupled with the guild scroll, I don't see how there could be any mistakes with repeat threads.

Also, Reprive, you should add Http://www.animesuki.com to the Anime websites for anime. Not only do they keep current with Naruto, but other great series like Bleach, Final approach, and Grenedier smile

And Bleach ish goood. *sends much love to it*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:46 pm
Zrana
And Bleach ish goood. *sends much love to it*

*sends Zrana a bleach pie*  

Equanimity

Shadow Kite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:35 pm
Reprieve
Added a bunch of stuff. ^_^

The only one I didn't add was Naruto Mania, I know it does exist but I think it's broken or something, but I'll put it on when it's back up. ^_^

yeah naruto mania is messed up i thought there was somethimg wroung with my com.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:07 pm
this must've taken you a lot of work, i greatly appreciate your help xd now, i don't need to download the mangas!! (rule made by sibling...) i can read them off the website!!! thanks so much!!  

Carmen Delanto

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:24 pm
I know something you can add to the Naruto website list, and it's so unique it ought to have its own category (not sure what to call it, though).

"Konoha Imports" - For All Your Shinobi Clothing/Equipment Needs.....

User Image

And don't be discouraged by the fact that the main page is blank right now - blame the fans at Ushicon for depleting their merchandise so fast that it'll be while before they have enough to update the site with...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff