Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Sakura and Touya: Conception of Clow and Yuuko? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMFR!!!
  OHMEGEE!
View Results

CheetoPerson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:10 am
?????  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:32 am
~nakuru-chan~
SailorYue
~nakuru-chan~
Fujitaka's got Clow's taste in supermodels and yahtzee skills. Oh yeah, and they both like enka, cottage cheese, BoA's song Motto or whatever (I hate that song, by the way), and bubble wrap.

.........if you're wondering...... ninja

.....BUBBLE WRAP!? O_o

Right. Like poppin' it.....it's fun...

......................................they had bubble wrap even way back in clows time...? sweatdrop
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:34 am
little_kitty_chan
~nakuru-chan~
SailorYue
~nakuru-chan~
Fujitaka's got Clow's taste in supermodels and yahtzee skills. Oh yeah, and they both like enka, cottage cheese, BoA's song Motto or whatever (I hate that song, by the way), and bubble wrap.

.....BUBBLE WRAP!? O_o

......................................they had bubble wrap even way back in clows time...? sweatdrop
-sakura
thats what confused me. O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:35 am
SailorYue
little_kitty_chan
~nakuru-chan~
SailorYue
~nakuru-chan~

.....BUBBLE WRAP!? O_o

-sakura

im not sure if they had supermodels or boa too... mad d
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

lemoura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:54 am
little_kitty_chan
SailorYue
little_kitty_chan
~nakuru-chan~
SailorYue
~nakuru-chan~

.....BUBBLE WRAP!? O_o

-sakura

-sakura

They had models, but not that they got any recognition. (Does anyone watch Samurai Champloo? My brother does sweatdrop .) Clow read fortunes on water. I'm sure he had his share of bubble popping. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:44 am
lemoura
little_kitty_chan
SailorYue
little_kitty_chan
~nakuru-chan~

-sakura

-sakura

They had models, but not that they got any recognition. (Does anyone watch Samurai Champloo? My brother does sweatdrop .) Clow read fortunes on water. I'm sure he had his share of bubble popping. whee

XDDD
maybe clow looked into the future and turned fanboy over boa. rofl
wait, didnt he read fortunes with the cards..? confused
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

lemoura

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:42 am
He could read fortunes on both. (Refer to the first CCS movie.) He taught Su Yung how to read the fortunes on the water, so I'm supposing that he had to have some experience.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:44 am
but thats the ani--*gets killed by the anime fanatics*
sorry, im always like completely faithful to the manga. like if it hasnt happened in the manga, it doesnt count. BUT!! yuuko watched fei wang through a cuppa water, rtight? so he can barge in and forcefully make her pop a buncha bubbles and watch boa MVs or somethin/!! mad d
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

m i d XII n i g h t

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:42 am
that's odd... intersting...but odd. that'd be funny if that actually happened! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:30 am
That's a fascinating theory! And it could be possible  

Milano Cookies

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

wicked_hikari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:03 am
lemoura
SailorYue
lemoura
Only CLAMP would be able to cannon that one. If it is so, tha'll be a plot twister for sure. It doesn't seem possible that Sakura would come out with light-brown hair from such dark haired parents.

actualy it IS possible, as Touya has black hair too. Brown hair could just be recesive

Very true. I forgot that there could have been a recessive there. We never really meet their parents. My question is this; if there is only one of Clow, then where does the CCS staff come in, and will we run into the CCS group? Yuko said in XXXHolic something to the effect of 'how did such a creep create something so cute?'. If there's a Clow Book key, how could he raise the two in Clow and finish his days in Tomoeda?

Good point, but, could it be possible that they had a relationship where they made fun of each other like that?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm
I never thought about that. I can see it though, its a good theory. I also remembered in the second part of Tokyo Revelations, when Sakura was thinking about who was most important to her, all her friends and family members faces went through her mind, and Yuuko's face was there, that might have been a major hint. But 2 problems, if Sakura and Touya's father is Clow Reed, Sakura and Syaoran would b related, and didn't Clow Reed die really long ago, so he could have been a perfect riencarnation of him 2, and in the clamp no kiseki book i have 4 tsubasa, his picture just says former king, so his name was never mentioned.  

FishandChips425

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

super squeee

2,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 pm
I have been mentally scarred for life. gonk gonk burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 am
My brain... now... really, really hurts. Uh... I don't wanna think about that. Well, seeing as how they haven't mentioned it in Tsubasa, and Clow is actually not Sakura's father... I dunno. I don't think it's true, because that would just blow my mind beyond all that CLAMP manga has already done. Gah! Too confusing for this little birdy.  

Asuka-nya

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces