ComradeKira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:33 pm
I HATE HOMOPHOBES!!! rawr.
if my mom was like that i would die i swear!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:12 pm
redheadrebel

im christian, but i don't see antything wrong with homosexuality or bisexuality....

some people fell that since they're christians they have the right to judge people who are differenht, i don't.  

.+Melanthios+.

Scari-Mari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:22 pm
Mz.Wiggles
My mother has a problem with myspace and racism.That's what I like about her.She against stuff that's hurting people.Today she went over edge though.She talked about my best friend being a les and ranted about how much she hated gays.She then accuse of being on a "gay" site.I was on youtube.She saw the head line read "gay god" and flipped.I wasn't doing anything wrong.She thinks she such a great christian.She talks about all my friends and talks about innocent people as if they were monsters.I can't stand when she does that."God" loves all people.That's what it says in the bible.If that's true why the ******** are people hating gays?Are they scared of something different.I see nothing wrong with it.

You're absolutely right. Your mother just thinks she's in the right. Everyone does it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:36 pm
Religion is a very touchy subject. It causes a lot of conflict. That is one reason why I became an athiest. There are all sorts of loop-holes and things that contradict eachother. I won't go into a rant about such things due to its in the rules, and will most likely upset some people.

Your mother is being a typical person. A lot of people do this kind of thing. You may go to church for all of your sins, but as soon as you walk out that hour or so will not stop a person from cursing, heading straight to a bar, or going straight home for a few hours in bed with someone they aren't married to.

Satan on Speed

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:46 pm
miturn
redheadrebel

im christian, but i don't see antything wrong with homosexuality or bisexuality....

some people fell that since they're christians they have the right to judge people who are differenht, i don't.

The belief that homosexuality is wrong has nothing to do with being judgemental against people who are different.

It has to do with obeying God and what He's said to us through His word.

Of course, there are some people who take what God says to a level that they shouldn't, that's the level of being judgemental.

Example:

I do not agree with homosexuality. I let people know that because it is part of my beliefs which are a big part of my life.

But if I were to take that to judgemental level, I would not only profess my disagreement with homosexuality, I would be very rude about it. I wouldn't even associate with people who are homosexuals or bisexuals. I would tell them that they are going to hell, etc...

But that is not how I behave because homosexuals are people just like me, and God loves them just the same. So it is my duty to show them that love by loving them as well.

I hope that made sense.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:17 pm
I know how you feel. Homophobia is gay. Yea but my aunt dragged me to a babtist church and they were going on about how homosexuals needed to be saved. I mean agh it made me mad. I'm not gay but like you I have a friends who are!My dad is kinda like, "You don't need to be watching gay guys on tv! it's trash." Whenever I watch degrassi.  

FenderSkaface

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:19 pm
Some people in religion who worship a power tend to become that power after a while.I am bi so I don't think its right about the homophobic thing.

What feels worse is I used to like one before he knew I was bisexual.The he started calling me whore and stuf.not right.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:58 pm
MortSanglant
miturn
redheadrebel

The belief that homosexuality is wrong has nothing to do with being judgemental against people who are different.

Of course, there are some people who take what God says to a level that they shouldn't, that's the level of being judgemental.

Example:

I do not agree with homosexuality. I let people know that because it is part of my beliefs which are a big part of my life.

But if I were to take that to judgemental level, I would not only profess my disagreement with homosexuality, I would be very rude about it. I wouldn't even associate with people who are homosexuals or bisexuals. I would tell them that they are going to hell, etc...

But that is not how I behave because homosexuals are people just like me, and God loves them just the same. So it is my duty to show them that love by loving them as well.

I hope that made sense.

your ideas always inspire me, i like your posts  

.+Melanthios+.

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:23 pm
miturn
MortSanglant
miturn
redheadrebel

Example:

I hope that made sense.

Wow.

Thank you very much.

I never expected such a reply.

I'm glad I could instill something positive in you, even if I don't know necessarily what.

^_^

heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:26 pm
MortSanglant
miturn
MortSanglant
miturn
redheadrebel

Example:

I hope that made sense.

Wow.

Thank you very much.

I never expected such a reply.

I'm glad I could instill something positive in you, even if I don't know necessarily what.

^_^

heart

sweatdrop biggrin  

.+Melanthios+.

Rune Katashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:12 pm
I have something to say about God.
Humans are better. We are *CAPABLE* of altruism, God is NOT. God is not altruistic. Then he wouldn't require we worship him all the time, that we need to love him all the time. If we don't, "we suffer God's wrath" why would any just and loving God be so wrathful, Hm?
All I hear about is his wrath.

Personally, I believe if there is a God, everyone has it wrong and that he DOESN'T need for us to do all this crap for him. There is no such thing as sinning. Not even masturbation. Very few men can go through their teenage years without doing that and not being uptight, stressed, or an a*****e *CoughScottCough*

I say God is not altruistic, and few Humans are, but its that we are capable, that makes us so Great.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:39 pm
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

/rant
Free speech is only valuable in dialogue. When the close-minded use it without an appreciation for arguments or understanding, the value of speech is diminished at a cost to society as a whole. I don't care for bigots, but a majority of the world is one in some form or another. People who use myspace, or moms who use their children as a soap box, are generally only interested in yelling and being heard, not learning and creating peace through mutual understanding.

On religion, I am an agnostic. Why? Because of a disbelief in the values and justifications of the values that numerous religions have. The lack of credibility of certain written texts and numerous cliches (ie: if god is good he is not god...) aside, yeah, there could be a higher power, but if he/she were to hate someone for being a homosexual, that god is not worth worshipping (in my book).  

Silenus Slade

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:44 pm
Silenus Slade
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

/rant
Free speech is only valuable in dialogue. When the close-minded use it without an appreciation for arguments or understanding, the value of speech is diminished at a cost to society as a whole. I don't care for bigots, but a majority of the world is one in some form or another. People who use myspace, or moms who use their children as a soap box, are generally only interested in yelling and being heard, not learning and creating peace through mutual understanding.

On religion, I am an agnostic. Why? Because of a disbelief in the values and justifications of the values that numerous religions have. The lack of credibility of certain written texts and numerous cliches (ie: if god is good he is not god...) aside, yeah, there could be a higher power, but if he/she were to hate someone for being a homosexual, that god is not worth worshipping (in my book).

it's not that god would hate that person...some peole mistake that: it's more that we should follow Christ's lead (he wasn't bi or homosexual), but I agree with the idea that homosexuality may be a sin, but we all sin if you believe in sin: we have all lied (lying is a sin, etc.

I am christian, but you'll find that when it comes to sexual preference i'm open-ended....it's just that some christians think they have the right to judge others, however if you worship God you would find that HE is the judge of all judges, so those people have no right to judge those who are different (in this case, homosexauls).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:10 pm
There is nothing wrong with being LGBT. It's something you're born with and something that, hell, you should enjoy! Blacks won their civil rights, women did too so the LGBT rights are on their way!  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:15 pm
Silenus Slade

Another great one by Voltaire is: [concerning religion] "For this uncertainity, we have covered the earth in blood." whee  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff