Big Green Loser
23%
 23%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 71

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:27 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
Just thinking of those eye brows gives me nightmares.
He is a mother freak of nature, all be it a F*ing strong one.
But still the eyebrows. Hides behind chair and whimpers. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:57 pm
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
Just thinking of those eye brows gives me nightmares.
He is a mother freak of nature, all be it a F*ing strong one.
But still the eyebrows. Hides behind chair and whimpers. xd
Like i said, "Mother Freak of nature" and he has to be a stoner to not see those brows everytime he looks in the mirrior  

liz_bliz_inc

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:13 pm
awww man dont diss on him! lol Rock Lee and Gai are cool! XD its not often I am a fan of the blatant dork in a show, but please he's just too funny. and especially dont diss the bowl haircut, cuz it worked for The Beatles! XD when I was first watching the anime and hadnt learned all the character names fully I used to call Rock Lee "Ringo" because of that hair style.
besides, you cant hate a character who provides sooo many chances to either be made fun of or who willing makes a fool out of themselves so much XDXD rolleyes -remembers dynamic entry and laughs-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:25 pm
fangorn23
awww man dont diss on him! lol Rock Lee and Gai are cool! XD its not often I am a fan of the blatant dork in a show, but please he's just too funny. and especially dont diss the bowl haircut, cuz it worked for The Beatles! XD when I was first watching the anime and hadnt learned all the character names fully I used to call Rock Lee "Ringo" because of that hair style.
besides, you cant hate a character who provides sooo many chances to either be made fun of or who willing makes a fool out of themselves so much XDXD rolleyes -remembers dynamic entry and laughs-
I'm not dissing the cut, I'm dissing the brows  

liz_bliz_inc

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:00 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
fangorn23
I'm not dissing the cut, I'm dissing the brows
ya, but the brows are soo easy to make fun of XDXDXD thats why you gotta respect them too. I cant count how many times I laughed at Naruto calling Lee "Fuzzy-brows" and Lee just accepts it XD. or how many fanfics include something about the "flesh-eating catterpillers on that young man's forehead" xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:27 am
Well its fun xd  

CornBreadtm

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:00 pm
Tch, Gai is one of the coolest characters! That man's insanity breaks through the roof! And he passed it on to Lee! XD He's one of the funniest characters I've ever seen!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:10 pm
Thick Eye Brows' Sensei!

He is cool

AniMeGurL

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:55 pm
His eyebrows remind me of that security captian form FLCL >_> Ya know, the guy who sticks fake ones on because his are actually like...pencil thin.

Overall Gai-sensei is a good character and seems to be a good role model but he's still just. plain. creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:24 pm
Yakushi Junko
Tch, Gai is one of the coolest characters! That man's insanity breaks through the roof! And he passed it on to Lee! XD He's one of the funniest characters I've ever seen!
3nodding  

ItamiOfKasai

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:06 pm
In my opinion, I think he's creepy. XD But he is funny in some way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:52 pm
He's Super cool in chapter 258.
biggrin Hachimon Tonkou! Dairoku Keimon....Kai!!! GAMEOVER! scream  

CornBreadtm

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:56 pm
CornBreadtm
He's Super cool in chapter 258.
biggrin Hachimon Tonkou! Dairoku Keimon....Kai!!! GAMEOVER! scream
That was F*ing awsome, but he looks weird. whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:43 am
Is Gai-sensei cool or not?

Gai might not be hot or anything like that, but I have to admit he kicks serious a**! 3nodding  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:35 am
Gai is awsome..............I have not seen him get his a** kicked yet........ whee  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff