Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Have you ever cried because of Rurouni Kenshin? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever cried because of Rurouni Kenshin?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Silverotter107

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:15 pm
Uh... yeah. Yeah. Duh! @.@ You can't be a true fan and not once cried from something.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:17 pm
the show is the best and i love it because the emotion you can see from the characters, when kenshin was going to leave the last time i cried, and when characters die i always cry  

Xxmelf1naxX

Safiya15

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:58 pm
The Oav's, Soujirou's past, Anji's past, and at the end of the manga, when Kenshin and Kaoru got together. God, I so did not want to see that happen. Kenshin and Tomoe forever!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:00 pm
i was teary-eyed. never cried, but TEARY-EYED. I FEEL SO UN-EMOTIONAL.  

ticktockifnot

chocolateee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:56 pm
i havent cried watching an anime yet. only when they cancel it and i havent finished watchin yet. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:48 am
i cried in samurai x apparently is very sad..
in the start its all killing and everything bloodish and then everything goes sad so there practically nothing good happening but it was a very good anime. but da jap. version is sader than the english versiion since they changed the english version..  

blossoming-angel

Zon Fire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:14 pm
Yes. Only once though...The ending of reflections was sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:46 am
I've only cried 3 times in RK...
.1)When Kenshin lefted Kaoru to go to Kyoto & when they hugged & all & when she was crying,that made me even worse
2.)When Kenshin was getting his a** kicked fighting Shishio & when Shishio pulled off some sneaky crap nearly killing Kenshin to death made me almost cry.I mean,when Sano sreamed at him & he didn't move,I thought he was DEAD!!! crying

*SPOILER*
When Kenshin died in Kaoru's arms in the OVA Reflection,gosh...that was sad.I cried like for 20 minutes...  

BunnyCupCakes

nothingbutyou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:14 pm
Hell yes! I'm a very emotional person when it comes to watching anything; when the movie gets sad, I cry. Period. So there were numerous times in Kenshin when I cried, which I am very proud to say biggrin .

The wonderful and stupendous
nothingbutyou

(This is the awesomest post ever. Be jealous.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:24 am
I don't cry watching tv exclaim  

mk_champion

Byakuyaniisama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:36 pm
I'm a guy. I'm not ashamed to admit this.

Possible Spoiler, but early on

When the Tokyo branch Oniwaban group are annihilated by...I forgot his name...guy with the gatling gun. Some of the things the dying shinobi said to Aoshi kinda got to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:06 pm
BunnyCupCakes
I've only cried 3 times in RK...
.1)When Kenshin lefted Kaoru to go to Kyoto & when they hugged & all & when she was crying,that made me even worse
2.)When Kenshin was getting his a** kicked fighting Shishio & when Shishio pulled off some sneaky crap nearly killing Kenshin to death made me almost cry.I mean,when Sano sreamed at him & he didn't move,I thought he was DEAD!!! crying

*SPOILER*
When Kenshin died in Kaoru's arms in the OVA Reflection,gosh...that was sad.I cried like for 20 minutes...

^^^ crying  

Nigretta

gao_kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:44 am
yea.. im a guy.. sweatdrop
and!?
how can one not cry during Seisouhen.. or when Kenshin leaves Kaoru to go to Kyoto...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:51 am
I had tears in my eyes at the end of Seisouhen but I didn't cry.  

d a s Z o m b i e

Seikara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:23 pm
I've cried many times from the manga and films, though not the anime so much.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff