Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Disney World
New school disney or old school disney Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im to lazy to post so ill do the poll ( i also want more gold)
  old
  new
View Results

PaddyKelleher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:37 pm

I love the old movies a lot more than the really new ones.The best movies are from snow white to tarzan I'd say the new stuff there making is just plain old crap.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:52 am
Hmm... I like the old ones.  

Pro._Voldyshorts

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:54 pm
Mostly I am a sucker for the old school classics. However, there have been some modern greats as well... Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch. But as for the live actions EVERYTHING good was back in the day except for Pirates and Princess Diaries.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:11 pm
Old school Disney all the way.
There are alot of them I love soo much!
But I also love the new school Disney but if I had to pick it would be def. the old school one!

Maxrb2321

Saladinja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:25 am
the old ones!!!!! I dont really like the new style of painting.and even less that the painting seems now to stop completely!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:59 pm
Its all about old school disney.

xXThelast_onestandingxX

Warrior Zeena

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:38 am
I'd say I like both. The disney classics are great but it's nice to see how the films have changed over the years.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:28 pm
OLD SCHOOL DiSNEY ALL THE WAY!

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

Disney_Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:24 pm
MrAsianK
i used to be scared of certain disney movies as a child or more specifically toward certain parts, like:

Lady and the Tramp: siamese cats
beauty and the beast: unruly temper of the beast
and others, but now that i watch the movies and wonder what i was so scared about. the movies are quite enjoyable, and i like watching the old school movies.

I was scared of the part where Aurora pricked her finger when I was little >< I always had to have a parent or someone older with me when it happened.

But I have to admit my favorite era of Disney is from the late 80s til about the late 90s. Pixar is Ok, but it's like Disney is desperately grasping at straws, especially since Disney now owns Pixar. The earlier Disney is good too, I like it, but I think it subjects women in a lot of the earlier movies, where if you think about it, all the girls do crap til the prince comes and rescues them.

But that's me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:01 pm
The classics are the best because they were actually done by Walt.  

Catherine

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Crystle_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:39 am
Thairs some todays Disney movies that I like, but I would say that the old school ones are more better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:38 am
OLD I can't STAND the new ones... half of them suck... i mean some of the sequels and things are okay but stuff like Smart House and whatever can't compare tot he classics like Jungle Book and Lady and the Tramp... I mean Disney and Pixar working together is a fairly new development which isn't so bad but I mean... Finding Nemo will probably never be labeled as a "classic"... I dunno... I just like the old ones so much better... Lion King and The Little Mermaid just seem better than Cars, Nemo, and some of the live action movies...  

Arius Shadow

Mr. Moonlight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:44 pm
id say new  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:13 am
Jack_Skellington182
OLD SCHOOL ALL THE WAY!!!

3nodding whee 3nodding whee yup!  

EmoRockin

Twinkeles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:29 pm
Its hard to say, mostly old school disney unless its pixar, but then again pixar is leaving disney soon sooo...  
Disney World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff