Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Disney World
Just See A Disney Movie Post Here and Tell Us Your Thoughts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DixieWriter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:46 pm
Angelic Apple
Beauty and the Beast
Comments: Loved it. I'm a sucker for a good love story.

Yes! I love that movie! I'm with you 1000%!
Pocahontas
Comments: I love pretty much ALL movies about native americans and i think this movie was the reason why. The music was awesome. And I just love the story. That whole idea of love conquering race and prejudice is one of my favorite things about the movie. granted, it's probably the least historically acurate movie ever made but I really don't care.

Lilo and Stitch
Comments: Me Gusta Hawaii! I don't know why i felt the need to say that in Spanish. anyway, Hawaii rox, Stitch rox. Lilo's weirdness is awesome and David is the best fictional hawaiian person in existance. And Hawaiian english is so cool!!!!

ahh...I'm such a dork. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:13 pm
Ice Age 2
Is soooo fuunyyyyy I love it.Scrat is my boyfriend jeje just kidding Is just that he's so cute and stupid jeje lol  

Babyjul

deleteagent48

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:22 pm
Title: Mulan
Comments: I'm watching Mulan and my cousin think's it's not really pure Disney. She thinks more fairy tale-ish things are Disney, like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. I think that Mulan is as much of a Disney film as Pochahontas is. They're both based on a true story with the girl being the hero of some sort. Pochahontas defended the settlers from her tribe and Mulan defended her father and also her nation from the Huns. Mulan can kick Hun-ny buns and sing! She was my role model when I was five. Nearly every Halloween I'd dress up at her, but the costume didn't grow with me so I had to stop. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:29 pm
i just watched cars i got it on dvd for Christmas and it was awesome 10/10 i definitely recommend it  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Captain

Jack_Skellington182
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:02 pm
Babyjul
Ice Age 2
Is soooo fuunyyyyy I love it.Scrat is my boyfriend jeje just kidding Is just that he's so cute and stupid jeje lol
Ice Age 2 is dreamworks please do not put that stuff in here  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:11 am
The Lion King - 10/10
I love how this movie had great art skills in it. The music was just incredible, due to elton john and his abillity to create hip, yet touching music. The storyline was very good, I can't really decribe the feelings I have towards this movie...its just wow.

The lion King 2 - 9/10
For a sequel, this movie was good. The movie, to me, had a good plot, and awesome music. The only bad thing was, there was no evidence that zira was scar's wife. Also the adoption of cups, was strange too.

Aurourette

EmoRockin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:30 pm
Title: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Personal Thoughts: i love it!! it's very dark but it totally rocks!! (disney has the BEST merchindis EVER)!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:40 am
Lion King
Comments: I love this movie so much! The songs are soo catchy and adictive!!! The storyline is tramatic yet joyful as it all beggins with the plot of Mufasa death and then simba runs away to the haven where he has trumedous fun. The film completely deserves 100% as it is Best!!!  

xpretty-in-pinkx

anime423

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:59 pm
Most Disney movies get a 10/10from me. But theres one that stands out to me.

Title: Marry Poppins
Comments: one word... Supercalifragalisticexpialidosuse. (I hoped I spelled it right)  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:03 pm
Pirates of the Caribbean:At world's End
100/100
Is the best of the three, I love it, I couldn't stop lauphing.Ive seen it two times and im going for the third, and the beauty of it is that I only payed for the first one. I got until june 7 to see it every time I want for free, isnt it cool or what.
Yo-Ho Yo-Ho A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME

Babyjul

Love Minanna

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:13 pm
Title: The Little Mermaid
Personal Thoughts: I love that movie. I wish I owned it and wasn't just borrowing it.
The songs are great, the story was great..the whole movie was great!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:12 pm
Pirates of the Caribbean 3, At World's End

Rate:10/10
It was so awsome!! Anytime Jack appeared I was laughing my head off and with Will and Elizabeth getting married while killing random people, lol!! I loved the ending so much with Jack's opinion about the girls *hint of the last map seen in movie-Ponce De Leon's quest*  

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vanyalosse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:17 pm
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.
Rating: 10/10

I thought the second Pirates didn't have that deep of a plot line. confused The third installment of the series is definatly worth seeing. It is very humorous, while still capturing the essence of a epic film, though large battle sequences. I liked the movie a lot, and recommend it to all. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:25 pm
Title: Lilo and Stitch
Personal Thoughts: Really good example that disney can still outdo 3d animations that have been bursting the seams of moviees at the moment. Really beautiful story line to match the equally beautiful artwork, scenary, animation. True disney classic....

betnx

Hana Keiko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:45 am
Title: Ratatouille
Stars: 10/10 (would give it 11)
Personal Thoughts: I think its the overall best Pixar film. It made me laugh so hard. It was a great movie  
Disney World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff