Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Tatsu's Dream Realm. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:42 pm
heart
Am working on stuff to put here. Be patient with me please.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:10 am
. Dragon Riders

The Beginning

Long long ago in a land of Fire, Ice, , Earth ,Water, Air, Illusion, Mist, Time Light ,and Darkness. Dragons lived with humans peacefully but dragons thought a council should be made as for some humans can be untrusting . Each dragon appointed a human from each elemental land and gave them each a elemental power but as time passed the lord of darkness thought he should be most powerful of all the council members. So they banished him to the farthest part of the Dark valley. Before he left, he said I’ll return and destroy you all !Several years later he came back just as he promised . Suddenly all the lands plunged into a war. Many died but in the end good won the war. The council did not kill the dark lord .Instead they put him in the dungeon of silence, but his family lived on. They couldn’t use dark magic any longer.
Decades later 9 young girls were born each girl got a tremendous amount of gifts. The 2 most precious were the gifts from the Dragon’s king. The first gift was an everlasting friend. A baby dragon. The second gift was a magical gift to control an element. Princess Eileene was given fire , Lady Leandrea was given Mist. Princess Estella was given power of time lady Marina was given the power of water, Lady Emma got the power of ice.

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:53 am
Magical Faith (By Tatsu The Dragon)

As we all know life is full of life, death and trade. In order to gain we must return the favor sooner or later. In my world we have learned that greatly. Long ago we lost our life but our beloved life was not as same as yours. Our life was prosperous land and the magic that flowed with it. I , Iola let you into my world and see through me heart. Now let the story begins............................

. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:55 am
Continues...

iSerenity walked across the Rainbow Ridge or what used to be it. When she had been only a few month’s old something had happened to this magical place. Many people said that all the magical folk and main council had gotten mad at the mortals for using there magic unwisely and that they fled from the dark shadows that had some how shown up. Serenity jumped on a green stone. She stared at it for the longest time. It was so green. Like the luscious forest in Manaria. She jumped on to another stone. She felt herself falling and then quickly felt a thump and landed in the small lake. Her red knee high dress was soaked and her hair was tangled to impossibility. Mimi her beautiful young Jaguar friend walked over to her.
The jaguar seemed to grin. Serenity rolled her eyes and stood up. ‘We better hurry before the princess’s arrive with their parents. I got to change and prepare” said Serenity with a bit to much grief. Kato, the jaguar nodded at this. Serenity jumped on her friends back and with a leap Kato moved his strong muscles in a run. Serenity felt a breeze go through her hair. A flash of wing’s went by her. “What was that?” she thought. Serenity ignored that and just smiled

heart  

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:57 am
Continues...

Iola fanned herself with a the fan she recieved at her 10th birthday. She was 12 but still felt young. At least compared to the 13-15 year old princess’s of the other lands. She waved at a blacksmith. Her carriage bumped up and down along the road. Unluckily she had decided to wear a cloak with fur that day. Her maid touched her arm and told her to change. Iola changed into a two layer dress. One layer cotton and the one on top that was purple silk with butterfly’s. A small white cloak with the symbol of her city as the clip tied the outfit together. “My dear Frosty are you to warm?” Iola asked her small white and black fox which sat in her lap sweating. Frost nodded and with a whip of her fan, Iola conjured up a small breeze. Iola had a gift for magic in a way but not really more like a fate decider the only one she knew that had the ability. This ability had been passed almost every generation of her family. Her mother had it but somehow lost it. The palace of Carpathia came into view. Iola smiled and knew that she would be able to meet the other princess’s for the first time and just not that they would be meeting her for the first time. The carriage stopped and Iola stepped out. Her maids hurried along to help her. Iola noticed her mothers stern and lady like eyes looking towards her.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:59 am
Continues...

Rita looked at the painting of the white princess. She looked so beautiful with her long brown hair and striking blue eyes. Rita remembered the story of the white princess. The only princess that was not part of the rainbow but yet she was. The white princess ,known as Blanca or Prism was the main princess. She was basically the Prism that started all the colors and was in charge. No one knew how to find her except for the violet princess and one other but the other was unknown as well except to the violet princess. Rita looked at the violet princess called Iola. She walked up the stares but stopped and stared at her mother, she seemed to be a bit scared some what but quickly turned to walk. Rita stared down at her outfit. That day she wore a long gown down to her feet that was blue with short sleeves, stocking that were thin but not to thin and sandals with flowers on them. Rita took her brother, Victors hand and felt horror come over her What would the other princess’s think?.

heart

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^]
This is what I have so far there are more princess's! I hope you enjoyed it so far! I tried my best to make up for the mistakes.  

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:08 am
If you think some stuff is missing it might be.
I thought some of my stuff was not good enough so i trashed it.
Hope you like what is here.
Thanks.

Tatti out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:39 pm
Continues..
Myrna walked the stone steps up towards her temporary home in the Red Kingdom. She smiled at the thought and suddenly she realized what she had been doing. She quickly resumed her elegance. Then with a “Whoosh” of her skirts she walked up the steps Myrna felt all eyes watching. Her strut. Smiling she waved to the princess of Luntara Since the beautiful princess, Rita and Myrna were neighbor’s (really not close more like a 5 days/more travel) away she and Rita had become quite good friends. Myrna picked up her skirts again and walked the same strut she had started with, her face glowing and smile full of joy. She hoped that the other princess’s were not really immature. Finally the doors opened to the castle Myrna froze. A thought of the Prince’s of the Shade had crept in. Luckily they would not be able to come since they were not really part of the land. The Prince’s of Shade were 3 prince’s that lived on the outer parts of the land. Long ago their families moved out to the outer regions. Each prince represented a Shade. The Black Prince, Dominick ruled over the land Midnight Island. He was supposed to be the most dark, untrustworthy and hateful of the Prince’s or that is what the city peasant had said for years .Then there was the Grey prince, Glace and also the twin of Dominick. Glace was icy and bland but not as dark as his brother. The last was Frederic, the brown prince and he was not at all evil but still he was mad. The Brown prince was clver and stubborn. Each prince was a VERY distant relative of the first royal family, known as the Crystalian family. The Crystalian’s had been the most powerful and given their own daughter’s the land they deserved and had ruled over all the kingdoms. “Of course that is how each of our family’s came into existence” thought Myrna.

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers