Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hip Hop's HaveN

Back to Guilds

A Place To Meet New People And Talk About Hip-Hop 

Tags: rap music, hip hop, r&b music, swagg, triphop 

Reply Rap (battles, free verses, etc)
SilverSpyder V.S IceyPimp14 "Round 2"....folowing the rules Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syllvurr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:48 pm
no, it's not just because they're your freinds, its because they're coming in like "YEa Icey won cause of that line, he killed you, im voting for him"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:05 pm
SilverSpyder
no, it's not just because they're your freinds, its because they're coming in like "YEa Icey won cause of that line, he killed you, im voting for him"
Well then say EXPLAIN!!! Don't try 2 say that they're only voting because they're my friend. That's BS and u know it.  

IceyPimp15

Syllvurr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:10 pm
IceyPimp14
SilverSpyder
Well then say EXPLAIN!!! Don't try 2 say that they're only voting because they're my friend. That's BS and u know it.

truthfully, no. I don't "know it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:11 pm
SilverSpyder
IceyPimp14
SilverSpyder

truthfully, no. I don't "know it"
...w/e mak just quit talkin all that s**t.  

IceyPimp15

Syllvurr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:55 pm
IceyPimp14

xd rofl Spyder's a b***h a** *****. Look our battles. He lost then refused 2 pay.

you do realize that A, we have 1 official battle since you violated the rules of the last one, and B, Right now I have 2 votes and you have 0  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:38 pm
SilverSpyder
IceyPimp14

xd rofl Spyder's a b***h a** *****. Look our battles. He lost then refused 2 pay.

you do realize that A, we have 1 official battle since you violated the rules of the last one, and B, Right now I have 2 votes and you have 0
W/E *****. The battle is worthless. Even if I win, I won't get anything. SO IDC!! It's the fact that I not even possible that I be rewarded.  

IceyPimp15

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:52 pm
Leave these bitches alone. A Los Gangsta member always has something to b***h about in their way, it's sort of their way of defense. whee That's why I remain solo away from morons. Haha, they said Los Gangsta was nothing but non-lyrical rappers, but I see they still wanna be apart of amateurs. I love hypocrites, they funny to watch and poke fun at. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:25 am
El Nino Eduardo
Leave these bitches alone. A Los Gangsta member always has something to b***h about in their way, it's sort of their way of defense. whee That's why I remain solo away from morons. Haha, they said Los Gangsta was nothing but non-lyrical rappers, but I see they still wanna be apart of amateurs. I love hypocrites, they funny to watch and poke fun at. xd

Honestly, noticing things like this online shouldn't give you any kind of pleasure neutral  

Syllvurr

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:52 am
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo

Honestly, noticing things like this online shouldn't give you any kind of pleasure neutral

Nah, it's just funny how you idiots like to argue over dumb stuff on the internet, it's just Gaia gold after all and people's opinion on their votes. I voted based on honesty, not friendship.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:08 am
El Nino Eduardo
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo

Nah, it's just funny how you idiots like to argue over dumb stuff on the internet, it's just Gaia gold after all and people's opinion on their votes. I voted based on honesty, not friendship.

Well....vote.  

IceyPimp15

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:34 am
IceyPimp14
El Nino Eduardo
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo

Well....vote.

You blind?! I was the first to vote, go back to the first page.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:46 am
El Nino Eduardo
IceyPimp14
El Nino Eduardo
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo

Well....vote.

You blind?! I was the first to vote, go back to the first page.
lmao u did didn' t u? rofl  

IceyPimp15

Syllvurr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:37 pm
El Nino Eduardo
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo

Ok, If you say so...But from now on, Im doin like makairo says. Im not havin any feuds on gaia, I even feel retarded for slandering anyone now.  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff