Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto News! (Update: 11.13.05! ~~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:18 pm
Ahh... also, brought to my attention, that there will be a new ending theme starting Episode 104! ^^

It's called "Mountain A Go Go Two" by Captain Stridum.

Ahhhhh.... i haven't heard anything by Captain Stridum before, so i can't tell anyone what to expect. Only that the single for it will be released Nov. 6.

On another note, there will be no episode of Naruto airing Oct. 6; there is some sort of special going on that will be changing schedual for that day, apparently...

(Source: Naruto Info)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:18 pm
Naruto Episode 101 has been released in RAW form! ^^ It's downloadable via Bittorrent, so, be sure to get your hands on it ASAP! XD or wait for the subtitled, whichever works for you!!

OH! And one more thing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAKASHI-SENSEEEEIIIII!! XDDDD

I think he's 26 now, isn't he? ^^ XDD Doesn't look a year over... umm.. 25. ok, that was a horrible attempt at a joke. XP Either way, Happy B-day, Kakashi-san! Continue to be our favorite lazy, Icha Icha Paradise reading, masked teacher, kie? We love ya lots!! XDDD  

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:58 pm
Episode 101 has been released in subtitles thanks to Anime-Heaven! ^^ If you haven't already, be sure to check it out! FWEEE!!

..now, if only Chapter 231 translated would hurry up.. XDD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:40 pm
CHAPTER 231 HAS BEEN TRANSLATED, THANKS MUCHNESS TO INANE!!!
^^ YAY!

Camui
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:42 pm
I'm glad someone keeps up with news, since I don't very well. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:04 pm
XDD Just a heads up, if you're not too fond of Anime-Heaven's subtitles, ANBU and AnimeONE have both released their versions of Episode 101. ^^

(Source: Naruto Fan)  

Camui
Crew

freesha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:19 am
question, since you have been talking about the movie of naruto, do you know where i could download it? cause my teacher said that he had already watched the movie just by downloading it in the internet, he keeps on nagging about it and wouldn't tell me where to download....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:49 am
freesha
question, since you have been talking about the movie of naruto, do you know where i could download it? cause my teacher said that he had already watched the movie just by downloading it in the internet, he keeps on nagging about it and wouldn't tell me where to download....
I can go to the movie theatre with a video camera and get it for you guys. 3nodding  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:43 pm
Good news!! ^^

Episode 102, 'New Mission, Sense of Duty with Human Relation To Rescue the Tea Country!' has been released in RAW form thanks to Saiyaman and l33t Raws. Be sure to nab them!! ^^

(Source: Naruto Fan, Naruto Info)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:47 pm
Alucard Unlimited
freesha
I can go to the movie theatre with a video camera and get it for you guys. 3nodding

Or freesha could READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD FOR THE ANSWER. Yeesh, F.A.Q.s exist for a reason.

Maybe we should make the entry password thing an exam and not just a one word thing.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:05 am
Episode 102 was released this morning 3nodding
Courtesy of my friend at narutomania  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:47 am
Sylfer
Episode 102 was released this morning 3nodding
Courtesy of my friend at narutomania
Watched it yesterday night on Animax. God I love Japan.  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:25 pm
XDD Chapter 232 is available in RAW form now... GO GET IT!!!

Also, as stated, episode 102 is now released in subtitles, thanks to Anime-Heaven! ^^

(Source: what do i ALWAYS use? ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:06 am
Something important must be brought to the attention of Naruto fans who download, but, as i cannot summarize it in to my own words without confusing anyone, i will be direct quoting:

NARUTOFAN.COM's Tazmo
The Naruto movie that is out on Bittorrent that many people have been e-mailing me about can not be confirmed as real. I, along with many other people would predict that it is fake, but if you have downloaded it and are able to burn the .img file to a DVD and it works please do contact me. Until it is released on DVD and converted into Divx or XviD chances are the average user won't be able to play this file even if it is real. I would suggest people wait until a version comes out in AVI format or something similar to download, which probably won't happen and be subbed by a reputable group until the DVD is released in awhile.

Please, be sure to keep all that in mind, okie?

(Source: Naruto Fan.com)  

Camui
Crew

freesha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:43 am
Zrana
Alucard Unlimited
freesha

Or freesha could READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD FOR THE ANSWER. Yeesh, F.A.Q.s exist for a reason.

Maybe we should make the entry password thing an exam and not just a one word thing.

yes, i have read about it before, who knows there's an available torrent now, if my sensei could get it, why shouldn't we.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff