Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a poser before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex_nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:28 pm
I'v been called that a few times by preps who think their goth, but mostly i'v been mistaken as an emo evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:15 pm
Yes, by a girl wearing an avril lavigne tee
Irony kills me xd

But I don't qualify as a poser, I don't try to be anything and I don't try to convince people that I'm hardcore....people who think too much before being themselves fail at life 3nodding  

Tierra_de_Fuego

Desirable Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:39 pm
Yep. this is a general summury of what some some stupid preppy guy said:

Preppy guy with lisp: "You're a poser! Thut up! You can't be gothic if your on a sporths team! How many goths do you know that are on a sporths team!? Bullshit!"

(by the way I'm on the swim team)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:40 pm
InuKaeba_the_dark_one
I'v been called that a few times by preps who think their goth, but mostly i'v been mistaken as an emo evil

Do what I do and rail them in the face with the boots of our people.  

Soviet Reunion

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:36 pm
I've been called a poseur before. Mostly by one of my best friends sister. And you wanna know the best part about it? The only reason my friend said that she said that about me was because I can't play my guitar for s**t and because i dance. But I play piano like a mad woman and I dance Pointe. Grrrrrr..... And last year she was the preppiest thing you would ever see. But now she thinks shes "Goth Woman Of The World" Ugh.... people who say that kinda stuff without knowing s**t about you drive me insane. They're just to afraid to admit to themselves that they... I don't know....... SUCK a**!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:48 pm
I get called a poser by Emo's wearing chains and black nailpolish.
Kel horror.
But the thing that really shits me is when preps call me Emo.
Am I the only Australian here? Coz for some reaons, Stereotypes seem to be the best thing since sliced bread over here.

Nevan Antares

Anarchist flame

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:50 am
Ndoki
I don't believe I have ever been called a poser that I can recall. I guess it's mostly because I only ever dress and act how I want to instead of mimiking other people. *Shrug.* That's the simplest way I can think of avoiding it.

Not really and honestly that word alone annoyes me. stare
I have been called one by a lot of EMO candy assed wannabe's. I take it as what it means to me, and if it means something else to them then so be ite, everyone lives thier life as they see fit and the only thing I can say to anyone with the call to call me a poser is "DON'T TREAD ON ME!".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:24 pm
....someone started to call me a poser once...until I looked at them....and they saw the blood running down the sides of my mouth and the bites on my neck and shoulders....  

Fux this account

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:17 pm
I just really cannot stand when people try to tell you who you are. I mean...I dress punk/emo because I am interested in the fashion, I love the music, and I don't give a s**t what people care or say about me. But I have this super preppy friend that always says things like, "You look punk but you are like the least punk person I know." or, "Gosh you act like such a prep." I mean excuse me for being happy and hyper. You don't have to be depressing if you are gonna be "punk" or "emo"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:10 pm
i have...by my brother and sister...both older then me...
ugh i hate it.....and they're not even goth!!....

[xluvbugx]

Egyptian Goddess9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:59 am
I was called a poser by a headbanger named Jaime...she was a biotch... stare
I almost stabbed her, I sware

I've also been called emo....I nearly killed THAT biotch also twisted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:07 pm
I was called a "poser" as I was making my transition from ubber loser to "goth." If only they could see the people I hang out with...  

faux=doom

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:01 pm
i have been called a poser by people outside the subculture like chavs and preps at my school.......they also call me emochild

I'll kill them if it's the last thing i do stare joking  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:20 pm
I've never been called a poser. I do my own thing. People can call me a prep, goth, geek, or just plain 'weirdo'. They don't know the real me. Honestly, who cares?

Besides, the people on stage are posers. Look at Alice Cooper for example. He does his act and then goes off to live a nice, structured little life.

There's nothing wrong with that. People need to stop taking themselves so seriously. The way I see it, we're all posers, putting on a mask in order to fit in to certain social groups. It doesn't matter.

...It's all a pointless game.  

Merry Platypus

GC the Silence Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:45 pm
I haven't been called a poser, but I've been called emo countless times.. doesn't help that one of my best friends thinks I have a cutting problem, which is total bullshit.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff