Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:08 am
The_brown kid
never heard of them . but tell me are they a good ska bands
yes very good, also check out the forces of evil and the littlest man band the two side projects they're both better the RBF  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:45 am
5 hours of RBF karoke request at a graduation party cant be wrong  

DaneCrystane

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:06 pm
DaneCrystane
5 hours of RBF karoke request at a graduation party cant be wrong
no it couldnt, only RBF dosnt have 5 hours worth of music  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:32 pm
we sang alot of the songs over again, dif versions, dif people too (a few people needed to hear the song a few times to get a hang of it before attempting to make a fool of them selves)  

DaneCrystane

boy_no_13

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:30 am
Damn gig sold out sad Im a bit annoyed now!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:12 pm
DAMN im going to be out of town when they get here... (See above Explative)  

DaneCrystane

The Murmur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:26 pm
RBF is great! Totally awesome... Plus Aaron Barrett is GOD!!

F.O.E. were also awesome... I'll miss 'em cry I remembered when they played with SL.... Hands down F.O.E. kicked the s**t out of SL's performance. Then again SL is still pretty good. Best songs from F.O.E. were Ska Show, Good Ol' Days, Mistake, and Angry Anthem ((Aaron is the only man that can make hating people sound so friendly)) xd

Not a big fan of Littlest Man Band but their still pretty good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:59 am
Reel Big Fish is coming to the House of Blues in New Orleans 4laugh  

katiejk85

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:33 am
Mystical9Ball

F.O.E. were also awesome... I'll miss 'em cry I remembered when they played with SL.... Hands down F.O.E. kicked the s**t out of SL's performance. Then again SL is still pretty good. Best songs from F.O.E. were Ska Show, Good Ol' Days, Mistake, and Angry Anthem ((Aaron is the only man that can make hating people sound so friendly)) xd

what do u mean you'll miss them? there making a new album  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:51 am
Is anyone else kind of disappointed in the new album? I was so excited about it and now it's just so... mediocre.  

GLKilowog

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:38 pm
GLKilowog
Is anyone else kind of disappointed in the new album? I was so excited about it and now it's just so... mediocre.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:37 pm
AnonymousJoe
Mystical9Ball

what do u mean you'll miss them? there making a new album
I mean cuz I won't be able to see them in concert for a long while  

The Murmur

The Murmur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:47 pm
God Of The Ska
GLKilowog

Agreed

Well it's a hell of a lot better than Cheer Up was. Plus Drinkin', Turn The Radio Off, and Your Guts (I hate 'em) are great. Especially Your Guts (I hate 'em) in concert. Aaron's facial expressions are priceless rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:01 pm
Mystical9Ball
God Of The Ska
GLKilowog

Agreed

Well it's a hell of a lot better than Cheer Up was. Plus Drinkin', Turn The Radio Off, and Your Guts (I hate 'em) are great. Especially Your Guts (I hate 'em) in concert. Aaron's facial expressions are priceless rofl

I liked Cheer Up better - not my favorite, but was better than the new one. I haven't seen any of the new songs live (..Dont really want to, either..) but... I dunno. I agree with the other two. Boy, this was meaningful.

RBF is still awesome though. Thank you. *Stuff*  

Speed Calypso

The Murmur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:27 pm
Kyoko Toshi
Mystical9Ball
God Of The Ska
GLKilowog

Agreed

I liked Cheer Up better - not my favorite, but was better than the new one. I haven't seen any of the new songs live (..Dont really want to, either..) but... I dunno. I agree with the other two. Boy, this was meaningful.

RBF is still awesome though. Thank you. *Stuff*

I think they kinda just rushed Cheer Up and slapped it all together... I mean there are some good songs on it, but I much rather prefer Why Do They Rock So Hard overall  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff