Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.
Manga topics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konnichiiwa?
  say wah?
View Results

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:15 pm
eek my god. I dont know anyone who reads that much!

Book of World Records volume 8:

1.Kylern gets in trouble on first day
2.Domopp is a hypocrit
3.Hopeless Demon becomes my hero!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Hopeless Demon
Ive read Chrono Crusade the manga actually i own most of the series, hey i own over 1k in books. i have at least over 150 manga books

Oh my god! Well you're either rich or very much interested in reading manga! mrgreen  

Keyblade12344
Crew

Hells Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:58 am
Reading:

-hana-kimi
-x/ 1999
-hands off
-fushigi yugi genbu kaiden
-absolute boyfriend
-mars
-love hina
-inuyasha
-D N Angel
-Naruto
-rouroni kenshin
-fruitbasket

Finished:

-alice 19th
-ceres the celestrial legend
-orion
-chobits
-under the glass moon
-.hack twillight bracelet
lots more^^ i basicly own over 160 manga books^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:43 pm
eek
Edit3: hopeless demon and hells angel fight for the record book blaugh heart  

SlyAki
Captain

kya koshina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:44 pm
Haahahahhahahah you guys are funny i go to the libarary and read a gazillion books and anime from there. For free and take them home. As well as buy my own manga collection and anime. So do most of my friends. But since ive read alot of manga i cant really remember all of their names unless you talk about them one reason i love buying them. Since most of my manga ive read from the library.
But here are some
Red river
From far away
imadoki
ceres
hikaru no go
lament of the lamb
hot gimmick
rave master
alice ninteenth only read first still need ot buy the rest
here in greenwood
chrono crusade
candidate for godess
demon diary
tsubasa
desert coral
ai yori aoshi ive only read the first two volumes
nausicca of the valley of the wind (this is way better than the movie)
hunter x hunter
girl got game
juvenile orion
crescent moon
cardcaptors sakura
princess ai
blue inferior (ive been looking for the second volume for years help)
fushigi yugi
inuyasha
ranma one half
50 rules about teens
peach girl
marmalade boy
kadocha
cross
call me princess
mars

lets just end it here...................................................please.
these are the manga im currently reading or have finished.
Hint im not rich at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Those are some nice collection’s, I wish I had some manga's, the closest thing I have are some Sonic the Hedgehog comics I got from my cousin! stressed  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:01 pm
Palsa
Those are some nice collection’s, I wish I had some manga's, the closest thing I have are some Sonic the Hedgehog comics I got from my cousin! stressed

yes, but you cannot beat the classics, especially sonic, tails, knuckles, shadow, etc etc etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:27 pm
slygirl0239
Palsa

yes, but you cannot beat the classics, especially sonic, tails, knuckles, shadow, etc etc etc.

Yep, I know, and I’m glad I got them, but I’d really like to have some manga’s like, Full Metal Panic, Inuyasha, Naruto, Record of Lodoss war and Samurai 7, I gotta get one.  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:04 am
Palsa
slygirl0239
Palsa

Yep, I know, and I’m glad I got them, but I’d really like to have some manga’s like, Full Metal Panic, Inuyasha, Naruto, Record of Lodoss war and Samurai 7, I gotta get one.

haha I gotcha. Yeah I need some more mangas come to think of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:46 am
I own volumes 1-10 of D.N. Angel and I really enjoy them.
I also own some FAKE, Gravitation, Tsubasa, Yugioh, Jing King of Bandits, Card Captor Sakura, and Fullmetal Alchemist volumes.

I read Archie's Sonic comics but I've gotten a couple comics behind. I also used to keep up with Naruto's weekly releases from Japan, but I've gotten a bit behind there to. sweatdrop

The only manga I'm completely up to date with is Fullmetal Alchemist. I've recently read chapter 63. It's been bit slow lately but the actions starting to pick up. Kinda like the calm before the storm. I can't wait! I'm so exicited! whee  

kfcutie

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:57 pm
I love rushes with a story that just make you wanna know what happens next. It's a great way to keep up the rising action.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:05 pm
okay ill let you know of a great place to get manga for real cheap but you have to become a member which is free by the wayand you need to buy there three times to get the extreme deals. hehehheheh. Do you want to know its justmanga.com. but make sure when you buy over there you buy forty dollars worth that way you get free shipping. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 blaugh heart 3nodding  

kya koshina
Crew

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:28 pm
I don’t really no about mangas, but I’ve found that one of best places to get animes, especially collections, is Amazon. You can generally find them for around ten or twenty dollars less then places like Sun Coast.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:09 am
Okay just to let you know the extreme deal i was talking about. Well the manga are 5.55$ hehe.  

kya koshina
Crew

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:11 pm
Sounds great, I’ll check it out! 4laugh  
News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games