Ancient Egyptian RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atemus Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:02 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
The servant girl rushed back, "Of course, Your Majesty!!, she took his goblet over to the table where the barrel was and refilled it, running back over to him and handing it to him, then curtsied again and and left.

Seth drank more of his wine, "It was the best that I could do for those servants... afterall... they do work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year", he replied drink more of his wine... as it was true... although in his opinion they could for harder... but that was what slaves were for...

Atemu took the goblet back, and smiled at the servant girl. "Thank you." He took a small sip, then set it down on the nearby table. "MmM.. still very good." Taking a glance at Seth, he smiled softly. "Well, they do deserve a break.. I mean, it is warmer than usual, today. Plus, I'm sure they appreciate it." He grinned some, then leaned his back against the lawn chair, and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:21 pm
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
The servant girl rushed back, "Of course, Your Majesty!!, she took his goblet over to the table where the barrel was and refilled it, running back over to him and handing it to him, then curtsied again and and left.

Seth drank more of his wine, "It was the best that I could do for those servants... afterall... they do work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year", he replied drink more of his wine... as it was true... although in his opinion they could for harder... but that was what slaves were for...

Atemu took the goblet back, and smiled at the servant girl. "Thank you." He took a small sip, then set it down on the nearby table. "MmM.. still very good." Taking a glance at Seth, he smiled softly. "Well, they do deserve a break.. I mean, it is warmer than usual, today. Plus, I'm sure they appreciate it." He grinned some, then leaned his back against the lawn chair, and closed his eyes.

"Of course they appreciate it...", Seth replied sipping more of the wine, "They are not slaves...", he set the wine down and strode over to the edge of the balcony, looking down at the busy streets and working slaves below, "Those are slaves...", he watched as the busy inslaved people worked on the latest addition to the palace, "Easier to order around than servants, wouldn't you say?"  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:24 pm
just to let everyone know is that its me mystical i am on another avy name

Mana: Atemu's i have to go and see if mahado will teach me mystical box so i can get better then i am going to practice magical hats as well. have a great day my pharoh bye:  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:39 pm
( crying I had this really long thing written up and then my comp went all evil and erased it!)
The heat wave that had hit the capital was affecting everyone, even the great (self proclaimed, but don't tell him that you might find yourself face to face with Anubis before you can blink) king of thieves, Akifa. Said thief was currently sprawled out next to a spring outside the city. the heat was absolutely unbearable, especially after he had spent so much time in a rich merchants new tomb. he had managed to gather quite a few nice items. Some of them were even silver, which was very rare. Unfortunatly, he wouldn't have a chance to sell them. Most of his usual buyers would have disappeared due to the heat. Even respectable merchants were hiding from the relentless sun. This heat just seemed to be causing more and more problems for the thief king. Having nothing better to do, Akifa decided to pay the city a little visit, just for kicks. Hiding his loot and covering his hair, which was quite noticeable, he headed towards the city walls.

oni_kura

Atemus Girl

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:49 pm
Atemu re-opened his eyes and sighed as he heard Seth talk about the slaves. "I know what slaves are, Seth." He said, as he stood from the chair, and walked over to the edge of the balcony, overlooking the streets. He noticed that all the slaves were doing their job, very well, considering the heat. "Hmm.. Yeah, I would say they are easier to order around." He added, thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:29 pm
oni_kura
( crying I had this really long thing written up and then my comp went all evil and erased it!)
The heat wave that had hit the capital was affecting everyone, even the great (self proclaimed, but don't tell him that you might find yourself face to face with Anubis before you can blink) king of thieves, Akifa. Said thief was currently sprawled out next to a spring outside the city. the heat was absolutely unbearable, especially after he had spent so much time in a rich merchants new tomb. he had managed to gather quite a few nice items. Some of them were even silver, which was very rare. Unfortunatly, he wouldn't have a chance to sell them. Most of his usual buyers would have disappeared due to the heat. Even respectable merchants were hiding from the relentless sun. This heat just seemed to be causing more and more problems for the thief king. Having nothing better to do, Akifa decided to pay the city a little visit, just for kicks. Hiding his loot and covering his hair, which was quite noticeable, he headed towards the city walls.

(Aww... crying ... this was still a good post though... buy your time and slow inch your way closer to the palace... then you can bug us... xp )  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:41 pm
Atemus Girl
Atemu re-opened his eyes and sighed as he heard Seth talk about the slaves. "I know what slaves are, Seth." He said, as he stood from the chair, and walked over to the edge of the balcony, overlooking the streets. He noticed that all the slaves were doing their job, very well, considering the heat. "Hmm.. Yeah, I would say they are easier to order around." He added, thinking about it.

Seth noticed the sadness in Atemu's voice, "You don't like the idea of slaves, do you?", he asked, resting his arms on the stone-wall railing, "Slaves have been around since before anyone here can remember; it's just the way that it is...", he sighed, the heat causing him to feels slightly nauseated, but he ignored the feelings and pulled off his top as he was feeling rather hot, much to the delight of some nobelwoman passing. His tan skin gleamed in Ra's light, and the slight wind ran through his hair, making him look even more desirable, as he tossed the removed tunic into the lawnchair.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:07 pm
Atemu nodded to Mana. "Have fun practicing, Mana-chan.. and don't give Mahaado too hard of a time." He said, with a small laugh.

The Per A'a then looked back at Seth, and shook his head some. "No. You are right, I don't like the idea of slaves. But then, who would do the work?" He paused for a few seconds, before speaking again. "Us?" He laughed at his question, then walked back over to the lawnchair, and sat down. "Ra.. it sure is burning up here, in Khemet." He added, while looking at the, now dry towel, in his hand.

Atemus Girl

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:38 pm
Atemus Girl
Atemu nodded to Mana. "Have fun practicing, Mana-chan.. and don't give Mahaado too hard of a time." He said, with a small laugh.

The Per A'a then looked back at Seth, and shook his head some. "No. You are right, I don't like the idea of slaves. But then, who would do the work?" He paused for a few seconds, before speaking again. "Us?" He laughed at his question, then walked back over to the lawnchair, and sat down. "Ra.. it sure is burning up here, in Khemet." He added, while looking at the, now dry towel, in his hand.

The Hem Ntjr laughed, "Good point... I wouldn't be caught dead working out there... plus they are slaves... noone cares if they die... they are disposable...", he smiled at Atemu for a moment, then looked back at the little city below, "Yes... it's very hot... I wonder what we did to displease Ra so... he only gives us such punishment when we have upset him...", he growled, "I blame the slaves... and their foolish revolt ideas...", then he gazed up at the sun, "I do wish that Hapy would grant us some rain...", he said, the heat making him slightly dizzy. He sat back down on the lawnchair as Atemu had, and went back to drinking his wine.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:15 am
Akifa slowly wandered into the marketplace, which was fairly empty. Some children ran across the plaza and into an alley. The thief king was simply enjoying watching people go about their lives. Nobles were fanning themselves in a futile attempt to keep cool as the hurried towards their spacious homes. Slaves walked silently, carrying baskets and reeds towards the palace. One merchant had been foolidh enough to leave his wares ungaurded for a moment. Akifa took that opportunity to 'borrow' a small gold, emerald encrusted ring. It was quite pretty and would fetch a fair price. Carful to keep to the shadows, he continued towards his final destination. The Pharaoh's Palace.  

oni_kura

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:30 am
Mana goes to find mahado. she goes and practices her two tricks mystic box and magical hats after a few hours she is done for the day. She smiles at her teacher and decides to go see the pharoh to tell him about how good she was learning her tricks.

Mana: Pharoh guess what i did the mystic box and I wasnt scared this time I did a really good job mahado said so as well. thank you for helping me to not be scared I appreciate it with all my heart. Now feel like I have just acomplished the worlds biggest challange so far *giggle* She says with a bright and happy smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:55 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

The Hem Ntjr laughed, "Good point... I wouldn't be caught dead working out there... plus they are slaves... noone cares if they die... they are disposable...", he smiled at Atemu for a moment, then looked back at the little city below, "Yes... it's very hot... I wonder what we did to displease Ra so... he only gives us such punishment when we have upset him...", he growled, "I blame the slaves... and their foolish revolt ideas...", then he gazed up at the sun, "I do wish that Hapy would grant us some rain...", he said, the heat making him slightly dizzy. He sat back down on the lawnchair as Atemu had, and went back to drinking his wine.

Dark_Magiciangrl12
Mana goes to find mahado. she goes and practices her two tricks mystic box and magical hats after a few hours she is done for the day she smiles at her teacher and decides to go see the pharoh to tell him about how good she was learning her tricks

Mana: Pharoh guess what i did the mystic box and i wasnt scared this time i did a really good job mahado said so as well. thank you for helping me to not be scared i appreciate it with all my heart now i feel like i have just acomplished the worlds biggest challange so far *giggle* She says with a bright and happy smile.

Atemu quirked a brow at Seth's comment. "I care, if they die. They are humans, you know. Like us." He said, with a sigh, before taking another sip of the wine. He then placed the goblet back on the table, and looked over at Seth. "We shouldn't blame the slaves for everything, Seth. They aren't the cause. Maybe, in some ways. But not always." He added.

Hearing Mana's voice again, he shifted his gaze, in her direction. "Well done, Mana!" He said, smiling back at her. "And, you are very welcome, too." He added, with a grin.

Atemus Girl

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:15 pm
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Dark_Magiciangrl12
Mana goes to find mahado. she goes and practices her two tricks mystic box and magical hats after a few hours she is done for the day she smiles at her teacher and decides to go see the pharoh to tell him about how good she was learning her tricks

Mana: Pharoh guess what i did the mystic box and i wasnt scared this time i did a really good job mahado said so as well. thank you for helping me to not be scared i appreciate it with all my heart now i feel like i have just acomplished the worlds biggest challange so far *giggle* She says with a bright and happy smile.

Atemu quirked a brow at Seth's comment. "I care, if they die. They are humans, you know. Like us." He said, with a sigh, before taking another sip of the wine. He then placed the goblet back on the table, and looked over at Seth. "We shouldn't blame the slaves for everything, Seth. They aren't the cause. Maybe, in some ways. But not always." He added.

Hearing Mana's voice again, he shifted his gaze, in her direction. "Well done, Mana!" He said, smiling back at her. "And, you are very welcome, too." He added, with a grin.

Seth growled at this, "You are too soft Atemu...", he sighed, "But not that I can blame you for feeling like that... you haven't been exposed to the bitter world yet... that childish innocence is still within you...", he thought about what he had just said at laughed at it, "Not that there isn't anything neccessarily wrong with that... you just have a slighty naive way of looking at the world...", one of the fanners gasped at this and Seth glared up at her, causing her to look down apoligetically and murmered a small 'Please forgive me Your Grace'. He shook his head at her, and closed his eyes for a few minutes, then stood up and walked over to balcony's stone railing, eyeing the servants; their 10 minutes had past, "Get back to work you parasites!", he yelled, then turned his heated gaze to the servants inside. They quickly got the message and got back to their duties.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 am
mana smiles again at the pharaoh feeling really happy then she see's priest seth and she decides to say hello to him as well because he is atemu's friend and because she admires him as well

Mana: Hello priest Seth how are you today? i took your advice and i have decided not to hide in the pottery when i have a lesson so i dont scare my teacher half to death *Giggle* Atemu's I was wondering if you would like to take a walk with me sometime just the two of us for fun?

(Enchanted you are really good at playing priest Seth keep up the good job)  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:15 pm
Dark_Magiciangrl12
mana smiles again at the pharaoh feeling really happy then she see's priest seth and she decides to say hello to him as well because he is atemu's friend and because she admires him as well

Mana: Hello priest Seth how are you today? i took your advice and i have decided not to hide in the pottery when i have a lesson so i dont scare my teacher half to death *Giggle* Atemu's I was wondering if you would like to take a walk with me sometime just the two of us for fun?

(Enchanted you are really good at playing priest Seth keep up the good job)

(Call me Sana... =^-^=... oh and... call him "High Priest" or "Lord Seth"... I'd prefer if you didn't put "priest" before his name... it sounds a little strange... and simply calling him "Seth" doesn't work either... only Akunadin, Atemu, Isis, Karim, Mahaado, Shadah, or Shimon should call him that... since they are either at the same rank in society as him or are above him in rank... and since Mana is an apprentice... she is below him in rank... but not by too much... thanks)

Seth glanced over at Mana, as the adorable young girl spoke to him. He took a deep breath and then nodded to her calmly, afterall, she wasn't some slave or servant that he had to yell at regularly, but of course he could easily scold her, "That's good Mana, and to answer your question, I'm quite fine today. And how are you, my dear?", he chuckled and sipped some more of his wine, smiling at her. He just couldn't help but smile, since she was so cute, and her cheerful youth could make anyone relax and enjoy life.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff