Inuyasha loves...?
  Kagome
  Kikyo
  Both of them
  I thought this was obvious. Ramen.
View Results

FallenGoddessTx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:01 pm
I say Inu loves Kagome...for reasons stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:48 pm
salvatore-shan
Kyoko-chan_1
((I read those chapters but don't worry, I won't say anything about it^^)) Personally, I always liked Kikyo better than Kagome. She's more powerful, she looks awsome in her classic clothes. Her past with Inuyasha was really romantic as well. It's such a shame that it ended the way it did. However, that was all in the past. Sure, it was a past that could never be forgotten by Kikyo or Inuyasha, but what happened was all in the past. I always sympathized Kikyo, but I knew that Inuyasha is gonna be with Kagome in the end crying Kagome is the future, Kikyo shouldn't even be alive anymore in the first place. Like the 'moral' behind Save My Earth, never forget your past, but look into the future. So will Inuyasha end up with Kikyo? No. I knew he wouldn't the minute the Kikyo was revived from the dead. Sad... but that's just the way it's gonna end. *snif* ((listening to Dearest while typing this is making me cry!!))

*pats on back* Cheer up.
For me it's always been Kagome/Inuyasha. I used to hate Kikyo with a passion, I think I've said that before, and I can't even believe why anymore. I was a stupid little child *sighs* I feel so so sorry for Kikyo - and Inuyasha - and their past together was touching, and it is something neither will forget. But Inuyasha does have to move on. And Kagome will always be there for him.
When you think about it - Kagome and Kikyo really are the same person. So there is no point in rioting against one or the other. *sighs* Which some people don't get...

Yup, like I said, Kagome is like the 'future' so Inuyasha should just be with her and stop living in the past. ((or he's gonna become crazy like Sasuke XD)) And if you think about it, even though Kagome and Kikyo is like the same person, their personalities are completely different & they don't even really look the same. I think that's why there's a lot of Kikyo-haters and the reason a lot of people are 'rioting against one or the other'. XP  

RedRainDropz

RedRainDropz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:04 pm
rabidbeast
Kikyo of course i think Inu loves kikyo more because she was his first love and the only reason he loves kagome is because she reminds him of kikyo .And ANYWAY KAGOME ALWAYS NEEDS TO BE SAVED !!! what ******** sissy stare

Yeah, I want Kikyo to be with Inuyasha too BUT the reasons you stated aren't really correct/true/logical. At first, Inuyasha did say Kagome reminded him of Kikyo, but then later on in both the manga & the anime that Inuyasha says that Kagome is different than Kikyo... that she's a unique person herself. Also, Kikyo is a preistess. She KNOWS how to fight and purify/exterminate demons. Kagome is a HIGH SCHOOL GIRL. Stand from her point of view. She never fought demons, & I mean, she never even believed in demons at first! I don't think a high school girl is trainded to kill, and if I were in her position, I would probably just run back to the well as fast as I can... if I didn't faint in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:25 pm
Kykio because the only reason that inuyasha fell for kagome was because she resembled kykio. lol, this forum surprises me, u know how many people hates on kykio. also kagome is evil.  

Anabethe

RedRainDropz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:36 pm
meleny7
Kykio because the only reason that inuyasha fell for kagome was because she resembled kykio. lol, this forum surprises me, u know how many people hates on kykio. also kagome is evil.

3nodding There are a lot of Kikyo-haters, but I'm suprised that there are a few ppl besides me who likes Kikyo better than Kagome... although my reasons are totally different from yours... & I don't believe that Kagome's evil. (Also, like I wrote in my other response, Inuyasha said Kagome did remind him of Kikyo, but later on he said that Kagome is different... in a nice way.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:06 am
.Kikyo.Because...Inuyasha.Loved.Her.First.And.She's.A.Strong.And.Beautiful.Woman.

.Kagome.Is.Okay...I.Don't.Hate.Her.But...Inuyasha.Will.Probably.Pick.Kagome.In.The.End.Because.He'd.Have.To.Die.For.Kikyo.

.Even.Though.If.He.Loved.Kikyo.Enough,He'd.Be.Willing.To.Die.For.Her. D:

Sex on the Counter

Wheezing Smoker

2,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Compulsive Pisser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:10 am
Kagome's My Favorite.
I don't like Kikyou for many reasons. I mean, Like I have read, No one in their right mind would want to make out with a dead clay pot?... stare And I also kinda liked Kikyou more in the beggining (I WAS hoping to take that to the grave with me, but I guess I won't.. -.-) But I don't like her anymore, She's really quite a mean ol' clay pot, She says she loves InuYasha, well, Ya don't Kill some one you love.. neutral and She'd like.. be dead already or damn near close to it.. i mean... look at her LITTLE sister!!! gonk stare stressed Anyways..
I really do think Kagome Will be with InuYasha (Hint Hint, If ya didn't already know. stare .)
And when I heard some people call Kikyou prettier than Kagome... I was just kinda... shocked.. cuz She really ain't... burning_eyes
Oh and I know this is turning into a really long paragraph but who cares?... (I hope no one does.. x.x) But The reason Kagome ALWAYS needs saving is because, news flash: Kagome. Isn't. From. The. Fueld. Era. She. Isn't. Use. To. That. Kind. Of. Stuff. Just. Use. Your. Brain. (Just think if you were in her shoes?... -.- Yeah, I REALLY don't think you'd last too long... nor would I... unless you were USE to that kinda stuff OR you had some one to protect you.) stare (Does Anyone agree with Me?... sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:27 pm
.Inuyasha.Would.Have.To.Die.To.Actually.Be.With.Her.
.I.Believe.I.Stated.That.

.She.Doesn't.Even.Try.To.Kill.Inuyasha.Any.More.And.She's.Still.Young.
.So.There's.No.Need.To.Mention.The.Age.Thing.

.Beauty.Is.In.The.Eye.Of.The.Beholder.

Sex on the Counter

Wheezing Smoker

2,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Real Sango

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:57 pm
Kagome!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:34 am
Kyoko-chan_1
salvatore-shan
Kyoko-chan_1
((I read those chapters but don't worry, I won't say anything about it^^)) Personally, I always liked Kikyo better than Kagome. She's more powerful, she looks awsome in her classic clothes. Her past with Inuyasha was really romantic as well. It's such a shame that it ended the way it did. However, that was all in the past. Sure, it was a past that could never be forgotten by Kikyo or Inuyasha, but what happened was all in the past. I always sympathized Kikyo, but I knew that Inuyasha is gonna be with Kagome in the end crying Kagome is the future, Kikyo shouldn't even be alive anymore in the first place. Like the 'moral' behind Save My Earth, never forget your past, but look into the future. So will Inuyasha end up with Kikyo? No. I knew he wouldn't the minute the Kikyo was revived from the dead. Sad... but that's just the way it's gonna end. *snif* ((listening to Dearest while typing this is making me cry!!))

*pats on back* Cheer up.
For me it's always been Kagome/Inuyasha. I used to hate Kikyo with a passion, I think I've said that before, and I can't even believe why anymore. I was a stupid little child *sighs* I feel so so sorry for Kikyo - and Inuyasha - and their past together was touching, and it is something neither will forget. But Inuyasha does have to move on. And Kagome will always be there for him.
When you think about it - Kagome and Kikyo really are the same person. So there is no point in rioting against one or the other. *sighs* Which some people don't get...

Yup, like I said, Kagome is like the 'future' so Inuyasha should just be with her and stop living in the past. ((or he's gonna become crazy like Sasuke XD)) And if you think about it, even though Kagome and Kikyo is like the same person, their personalities are completely different & they don't even really look the same. I think that's why there's a lot of Kikyo-haters and the reason a lot of people are 'rioting against one or the other'. XP

They are different people because they grew up in different environments. Ack, I saw a documentary about these twins seperated at birth and brought together again in like twenty years time and they were nothing alike. Even though they were identical twins, they no longer looked identical because of how they were raised.
They have different personalities because of the times they have been through and where they have been all their lives. Kagome is more carefree because she is from the future, whereas Kikyo is more serious because she is from the past. She was human, but couldn't be human. She had a duty.

Satsuki Higurashi

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:38 am
lexiestar101
But The reason Kagome ALWAYS needs saving is because, news flash: Kagome. Isn't. From. The. Fueld. Era. She. Isn't. Use. To. That. Kind. Of. Stuff. Just. Use. Your. Brain. (Just think if you were in her shoes?... -.- Yeah, I REALLY don't think you'd last too long... nor would I... unless you were USE to that kinda stuff OR you had some one to protect you.) stare (Does Anyone agree with Me?... sweatdrop )

I said exactly the same thing *highfive*
Though I do agree on some levels Kikyo is prettier than Kagome, but that is because she is older and more mature. She has this wise look about her too but apart from that, Kagome will be just as beautiful in three years time. More so, even.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:48 pm
salvatore-shan
Kyoko-chan_1
salvatore-shan
Kyoko-chan_1

*pats on back* Cheer up.

They are different people because they grew up in different environments. Ack, I saw a documentary about these twins seperated at birth and brought together again in like twenty years time and they were nothing alike. Even though they were identical twins, they no longer looked identical because of how they were raised.
They have different personalities because of the times they have been through and where they have been all their lives. Kagome is more carefree because she is from the future, whereas Kikyo is more serious because she is from the past. She was human, but couldn't be human. She had a duty.

Yeah, I agree with you on that... that's why i said what i said in the above qhote 3nodding  

RedRainDropz

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:41 am
Kyoko-chan_1
salvatore-shan
Kyoko-chan_1
salvatore-shan
Kyoko-chan_1

*pats on back* Cheer up.

Yeah, I agree with you on that... that's why i said what i said in the above qhote 3nodding

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:10 pm
i think inuyasha should be with kagome, i mean kikyo is good and all but at least kagome is alive and hasen't tried to kill inuyasha. kikyo is in the past and kagome and inuyasha love each other blaugh  

Kida Gintopth

RainbowKitty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:28 pm
i have to go with kagome she is much better for inuyasha  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items