Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.
Your first anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kya koshina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:36 pm
Palsa
kya koshina
But however the ones that really got me into it was sailor moon and DBZ after that you couldnt keep me away from cartoon network.

Same here, I remember freaking out when CN changed there schedule, Without Announcing! stressed

They will always do that to me. Ill remember this cartoon network. *shakes fist*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:14 pm
kya koshina
Palsa
kya koshina
But however the ones that really got me into it was sailor moon and DBZ after that you couldnt keep me away from cartoon network.

Same here, I remember freaking out when CN changed there schedule, Without Announcing! stressed

They will always do that to me. Ill remember this cartoon network. *shakes fist*

I remember Sailor Moon coming on, and then right after the opening credits, POW! Thunder Cats! stressed
I was so annoyed! scream  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

kya koshina
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:28 pm
Palsa
kya koshina
Palsa
kya koshina

I remember Sailor Moon coming on, and then right after the opening credits, POW! Thunder Cats! stressed
I was so annoyed! scream

I actually remember that. Thanks for bringing up bad memories crying . One day cartoon network one day. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:51 pm
slygirl0239
Palsa
kya koshina

As a child I stayed addicted to poke'mon... I gave up after the second series cuz 250 were too many more to see to be a poke'mon master...is not my destiny eek

XD I feel like one of the few faithfuls now... well, I'm not faithful anymore, but I did get to memorize like 390 Pokemon. The thing that I consider the creepiest is that if they add more and I get to play the games I might even memorize 100 more.

But I gave up on Pokemon as an anime. It was too repetitive and boring. Plus, they took out Misty and put that little brat May. >.< That was the last straw for me.  

xXChibi ZoriXx

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:02 pm
When the Pokemon phase started, I didn’t mind it to much, but after a short time, I got real sick of it!
Now I hate every thing about it!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:36 pm
xXChibi ZoriXx
slygirl0239
Palsa
kya koshina

As a child I stayed addicted to poke'mon... I gave up after the second series cuz 250 were too many more to see to be a poke'mon master...is not my destiny eek

XD I feel like one of the few faithfuls now... well, I'm not faithful anymore, but I did get to memorize like 390 Pokemon. The thing that I consider the creepiest is that if they add more and I get to play the games I might even memorize 100 more.

But I gave up on Pokemon as an anime. It was too repetitive and boring. Plus, they took out Misty and put that little brat May. >.< That was the last straw for me.

oh I know! why did they take her out anyway? she got her bike payments? rofl  

SlyAki
Captain

kya koshina
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:49 pm
I miss misty. I really want to see the japanese version, they cut out soooooo much. Misty and ash havng sex ash finding out his father is the boss of team rocket giovani , people actually dying, blood, did you guys know they are actually 16 to 18 in hte series not 10 to 11. I want to see it sooooooooo badly.
it most likely has more intrigue than the english.
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:49 pm
back when i was little the sailor moon, Pokemon, Digimon
but the one that got me into collecting anime was Inuyasha

xXCheeseCakeKittyXx
Crew

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:48 pm
xXCheeseCakeKittyXx
back when i was little the sailor moon, Pokemon, Digimon
but the one that got me into collecting anime was Inuyasha

Surprisingly, I did'nt know what inuyasha was till a bit later XD

...misty has sex...? o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:41 am
slygirl0239
xXChibi ZoriXx
slygirl0239
Palsa
kya koshina

Actually, she did. O_O She was gonna stay anyway but her sisters told her to take care of the Cerulean Gym whilst they traveled around the world.  

xXChibi ZoriXx

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:57 pm
xXChibi ZoriXx
slygirl0239
xXChibi ZoriXx
slygirl0239
Palsa
kya koshina

Actually, she did. O_O She was gonna stay anyway but her sisters told her to take care of the Cerulean Gym whilst they traveled around the world.

I remember the cerulean gym part but I did'nt think she had stayed. Did'nt she continue though cuz that's two or three towns away from pallet town. Meh, maybe its my own confusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:33 pm
True Anime Hero
So what was your first anime you ever saw that got you really into it? Mine was Macross way back in the day. Seeing Rich Hunter piloting the Veritech was great!

my first manga was wedding peach and anime was pretear  

Pwnd in the arse

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:30 pm
sadly I have yet to read those mangas. I'm strapped for money without a job. Are they any good jan?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:51 am
slygirl0239
xXChibi ZoriXx
slygirl0239
xXChibi ZoriXx
slygirl0239

I remember the cerulean gym part but I did'nt think she had stayed. Did'nt she continue though cuz that's two or three towns away from pallet town. Meh, maybe its my own confusion.

Ah? I don't understand what you mean. Apparently your confusion is contagious, lol.  

xXChibi ZoriXx

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:41 pm
yeah, it's definitely my confusion, lol.  
News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games