Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jianre M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:40 am
Zakai-tan
Oh, his hairs pretty!! I like him!

thank you! he's supposed to be the more Bishie one, I'm not sure that came across entirely in the piccy though...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:43 am
I think he looks very bishie. I can tell he will be, too. I can't wait for him to show up ^_^ And the main character Austin...I'm usually not much for anthros or furries or whatever the technical term is, but I really like him so far.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:03 pm
Jianre M
Actually I know someone who had silver hair who wasn't old! One of my freind's dad's hair turned completely silver by the time he was 17. True story! He doesn't remember what his orriginal hair color WAS!!

of course.. I also hear he was all the rage among girls in his school.... ninja

xd See, silver hair is actually a good thing to have if you're not really old! Like the winner of American Idol. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:26 pm
xd I did try, I mostly work on adding more personality to my anthros and furries, I don't draw them just because I can... well... at least I don't do that MOST the time.

I think you guys will like Manxe, he's angsty, (not emo but angsty) as in very angry most of the time... as you might be able to tell by his pose on the button. I don't want to say more than that or it'll spoil his artistically tragic past.. xp rofl  

Jianre M

Jianre M

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:48 am
So sorry I'm late, but here's the update! I actually had it ready on time, but I didn't ever get a chance to scan it in!! gonk Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy, I'm ussually early....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:43 am
It made me laugh, that's for sure ^_^ First thing i checked this morning, actually...Oh gods, you've got me addicted XD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:04 pm
His little angry face is so cute. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:26 pm
Thank you! and addicted is a compliment! 3nodding 3nodding  

Jianre M

Jianre M

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:37 am
I've updated page 8! How do you guys like it??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:48 am
poor Austin! I'm really liking him so far, even if I still feel a little bad for him XDXD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Jianre M

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:26 pm
well, it'll STILL get better... or worse, depending on your point-of-veiw, but Austin is a cute character! 3nodding

at least I like to think so ... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:10 am
I surprisingly think he is, and I'm not usually fond of anthros. There are always exceptions, though ^_^  

Mariku -- Kitten

Jianre M

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:42 am
Well my anthro's are a little more animalistic than your typical anthro, which looks like Disney and Warner Brother cartoon animal people.

I try to make them more like humanoid animals. (as opposed to animalish humans)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:34 am
I see ^_^ Either way, yours are really cool looking, and Austin is adorible.

May I ask what you use to make your comics? Like, what you use for inking and such? I want to make the chibi comics on my dA look better, and for the manga and web comic we are gonna make....  

Mariku -- Kitten

Jianre M

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:18 pm
SOOO sorry about the lapse there guys! I have page 9 up now and it's ready for veiwing! biggrin  
FurrShadowed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff