Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Feedback! questions, comments, suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen?
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl*
53%
 53%  [ 127 ]
Did you know that Naruto's name comes from the little star shaped things sometimes served with ramen?
8%
 8%  [ 19 ]
Ramen ramen ramen RAMEN DA TTE BA YO! XD
25%
 25%  [ 60 ]
*shrugs* ... and what did that last one say? o.o
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
no thank you
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 236

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:04 am
K4kashi
ChronosKnight-D
Im just curious if this is happening to anyone else, but I made three posts earlier at around 1am and now all of em are gone. It even lists me in the Coloumn to the side as having the last post and yet...nada...weird.

yeah gaia's being a bi7ch right now

Gaia does that sometimes. It's called "lag"... the message has gone it, but not all the parts that display messages realize that yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:03 am
hmmmmmmm.....
maybe some1 could create a topic where u trade items with eachother lol :p  

Kalmarkid91

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:59 am
Kalmarkid91
hmmmmmmm.....
Izchi came up with a great idea of the Mission/Request Thread. You should go check it out.
Now that I think of it, you could use it for trading items too. Put in the item you want in the request and then have the reward as in what you'll give for it. I dunno but it's an idea, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:32 am
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
hmmmmmmm.....
Izchi came up with a great idea of the Mission/Request Thread. You should go check it out.
Now that I think of it, you could use it for trading items too. Put in the item you want in the request and then have the reward as in what you'll give for it. I dunno but it's an idea, lol.

um.... how about if i want to trade away an item? :p  

Kalmarkid91

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:51 am
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
hmmmmmmm.....

Just reverse it and put that item in the reward?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:41 am
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
hmmmmmmm.....

Just reverse it and put that item in the reward?
I don't understand...  

Keruza

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:17 am
You could put the item you're trying to get rid of as the reward and ask for another item.

Heh, sorry, I think I may be confusing myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:43 pm
I have an idea!!!!!
there should be a thread with the bios and some info on most of the chars.
cause sometimes people can't remember names or mix up 2 people like sometimes I mistake TenTen for Temari. and it could have some background info. and maybe a pic of the character  

CatEarzRSexi01

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:05 am
one suggestion, I dont' think we have an introduction thread yet (do we? if we do I'm just being stupid and not noticing it) but... we need one I think... we'll keep getting "I'm new" and such threads otherwise... so... just a suggestion.

edit: lol! found it... waaaay down. maybe it needs to be stickied? something to make it more noticeable.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:00 pm
shinimegami42
one suggestion, I dont' think we have an introduction thread yet (do we? if we do I'm just being stupid and not noticing it) but... we need one I think... we'll keep getting "I'm new" and such threads otherwise... so... just a suggestion.

edit: lol! found it... waaaay down. maybe it needs to be stickied? something to make it more noticeable.

Too many stickies make for a crowded forum. I have links to semi-important threads on the first page of the Shinobi Hideout.

Maybe a note should be made on the front page or the announcements to always check the first page of stickies for important guild links and threads?  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:39 pm
Zrana
shinimegami42

Too many stickies make for a crowded forum. I have links to semi-important threads on the first page of the Shinobi Hideout.

Maybe a note should be made on the front page or the announcements to always check the first page of stickies for important guild links and threads?
Sounds good to me, I'll go get it done...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:32 am
hmmmmm........ maybe someone should make an Avatar Discussion thread or something....... so people can talk about their rp avis, avis that might fit so they look like an Naruto character..........
and the thread creater writes what kind of hair u can have to make an sasuke avi and what shirt, etc.  

Kalmarkid91

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:32 pm
Kalmarkid91
hmmmmm........ maybe someone should make an Avatar Discussion thread or something....... so people can talk about their rp avis, avis that might fit so they look like an Naruto character..........
and the thread creater writes what kind of hair u can have to make an sasuke avi and what shirt, etc.

If you want a thread, go ahead and make one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:10 am
bah :p no thx :p im really lazy......  

Kalmarkid91

Elizabeth-Rahul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:21 am
Um..... is there an intro page???  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash